Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (40989 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

baby why you do me so? sad
Okay I get you. You don't have time for val tinz, you want us to just yansh like dat.
You for talk naw. This can be accomodated wink

...though I would have preferred to take you to Paris, dine at Que Propose and dance under the moonlight angry ....but I suppose a fast yanshing will work too. undecided
Very LOMANTIC undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Very LOMANTIC undecided

You mean "Vely" ?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chronique(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:

Oh C'mon dude.
Take a chill pill and have some fun. undecided

Sure! I'll support it if it's just for fun here. But anyone who wants to take it outside here should be careful & rem people ain't so nice. They hid my post cos I sounded a warning so people don't end up being victims.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
chronique: My dear,I'm just airing my honest opinions cos truth is,some desperate people will still fall victim. If una like,make una hide my post. I don't understand the rationale behind people wanting to spend val's day with the opposite sex @ all cost. You've not loved a person nor known him/her at any point in your life. All of a sudden,you wanna match-make yourselves with total strangers for the main purpose of being together on "val's day";How does that sound? Wisdom? If you wanna match-make people for "real relationships",do that & it would make sense. But match-making "strangers" for the sole purpose of spending val's day together,is a totally wrong motive. God forbid anything goes wrong,you won't share in the misery. If truly,the people here are adults,then let them pm themselves if they like. It's simple logic! You guys are doing this for the wrong motive;not for what "valentine's day" stands for. "I'LL SPEAK THE TRUTH WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT".

[size=13pt]It sounds like you've misinterpreted the purpose of this thread. The primary purpose is to have fun. Anything after that is secondary and the will of consenting members who wish to get to know one another offline. Yes, Nairaland is faceless, but it's made possible by faced people, many of whom have good intentions.

We wish everyone well, not just on Valentine's Day but every day. I understand your concerns, but at the same time, relax and enjoy yourself. We're not forcing anyone on anyone else. Participation, while encouraged, is optional. You may or may not feel like participating, but others do. Let's trust that those participating are capable of rational logic and decision-making smiley[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ogugua, please add me and Pr001 name to that list sharp sharp...I don't want anyone to pick the dude. angry angry angry grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
xynerise: Get ready for another bomb this 14th cool. Just the two of us. You and I
cool
We heard you the first time . . . grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Btw why is this thread titled "auction" ? Ain't nobody budding for girls on it undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Donteeokey(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Oh my God, just wish a swit gal is gono chuz me 2 be her Val. Pls who will be my Val?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
rokiatu: Ogugua, please add me and Pr001 name to that list sharp sharp...I don't want anyone to pick the dude. angry angry angry grin

[size=13pt]The two of you have been added wink[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]The two of you have been added wink[/size]

Thanks.

Off to sleep.

Have fun guys.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
chronique:

Sure! I'll support it if it's just for fun here. But anyone who wants to take it outside here should be careful & rem people ain't so nice. They hid my post cos I sounded a warning so people don't end up being victims.

No one is gonna end up being a victim so chill abeg!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
You too? Arrrrrrrgh! angry

cindyrella, forget the face, i am just val-less, and i wanna make u my val

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:

No one is gonna end up being a victim so chill abeg!

I am a victim of heartblake because of you angry
Do naw undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 190: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru:

cindyrella, forget the face, i am just val-less, and i wanna make u my val
*thinking*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

I am a victim of heartblake because of you angry
Do naw undecided
Lmao!
Do wetin?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Gboliwe: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
What if I pick and he refuses?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ichidodo: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
carmillion, i understand ure reticence to my intentions. This is a faceless forum where anytin is possible, i could b a serial killer, substance abuser or worse but pls use ure discretion and read btw my lines. If i was a bad guy, i would not stomach any romantic thoughts much less to express them. Look tru this cyber-space worm-hole and peer into my heart via these words i write on the hour, evryday til valentine's day. Bon nuit.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
~vicky~:
Acidosis!
Yeske! cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
ichidodo: carmillion, i understand ure reticence to my intentions. This is a faceless forum where anytin is possible, i could b a serial killer, substance abuser or worse but pls use ure discretion and read btw my lines. If i was a bad guy, i would not stomach any romantic thoughts much less to express them. Look tru this cyber-space worm-hole and peer into my heart via these words i write on the hour, evryday til valentine's day. Bon nuit.
Upload your picture for her to see and stop wasting our time here. . .
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Lmao!
Do wetin?

Mtchewwww gerra way you. undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by DigitalSignal(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Valentine love, ehn? Ok. *Washes eyes with pure water in expectation*!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Ibangap(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
following.....
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Yay! Adding Acidosis and Vicky! wink[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
*thinking*

i understand that when a girl says she's thinkin, it means yes!!! smiley wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yay! Adding Acidosis and Vicky! wink[/size]

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
I have made my choice....I choose Pweety4me tongue tongue tongue tongue....Oya add am sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44: I have made my choice....I choose Pweety4me tongue tongue tongue tongue....Oya add am sharp sharp

Is she still on here?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

Is she still on here?
Na me you dey ask?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 190: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
AbiL undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.