Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story (22701 Views)

Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story by Originalsly: 3:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Film-maker according to the story, wishes us to believe that the scene is set in Italy, which obviously is not Italy. No effort was made to re-create the set to at least portray an Italian setting. So why should I accept that that location was Italy?

I dont wish to argue. All I'm saying is that the setting was very poorly done.
That was the initial point of the OP...as I said in Point 1. I'm not at all suggesting you must accept. At least you have the patience to watch the movie when you realize the director is hmmmm....really over faking it and wants you to believe it's real. I have no such tolerance...as in Hollywood movie...Money Train...with Wesley Snipes...seeing Wesley Snipes in the trailer riding a motorbike on the subway platform was one stretch of my imagination..but to see him ride off the platform and on to the train tracks was unacceptable so I never and will never watch that movie...but somehow I love the Bollywood hyper gymnastics/stunts...and the Chinese! Like WAP..the director thinks that's acceptable...it would be acceptable to those who don't have a clue about the subways...WAPS Italian scenes would be acceptable to those who don't have a clue about Italy...and Nigerian cities.But to then say basically that the scenes were shot on location is a different matter...having to do more with the man's character rather than the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Arrived In Level 1 And Deji In Level 2 (Video) / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.