Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,122 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tell Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him (790 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Him by Creamchick2013: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
HE'S important. He matters. That he's needed. He's appreciated. He's doing a good job. Tell him not to give up. To keep going. That You believe in him. That you trust him. That he still turns you on. Tell him he's handsome. That he's wonderful. He's special. He's chosen. That he has a purpose. That he's blessed. Tell him how lucky you are. Root for him. Pray for him. Say good things about him. Do good things for him. Listen to him. Cook for him. Pay attention to him. Look good for him. Help him. Push him. Encourage him. Stand by him. Defend him. Talk dirty to him. Laugh with him. Blow his mind in bed. Help him make more money. Protect his dreams. Give him space to grow. Nurture him. Love his children, yours or not. Honor his mother. Dont argue. Talk to him in a sweet & kind voice. Keep the house clean. Be understanding. Have realistic expectations of him. Let him lead. Accept his flaws. Praise his strengths. Respect him. Be his friend. Grow with him. Enjoy life with him. Bring out the best in him. Teach him how to love you... By YOU loving YOU!!!

If he doesn't deserve any of that *LEAVE HIM* because you deserve to give that to someone. When you do, that is what's given to you.....

1 Like

Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Its only my husband I can tell all dez to. My boyfrnd gets ONLY halfgrin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Him by luvmijeje(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
mechummy, ur own reach half,my own no reach quarter.Op Seriously is this not been too over pampering?
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
mechummy: Its only my husband I can tell all dez to. My boyfrnd gets ONLY halfgrin

hmmm...poor him
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru:

hmmm...poor him
Its TOO much for a boyfrnd o. I even tried by sayin half cos its still too much. BTW, can u do ALL for ur babe?
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
mechummy: Its TOO much for a boyfrnd o. I even tried by sayin half cos its still too much. BTW, can u do ALL for ur babe?

how can i do all that for my babe, when she's not a him, OP said 'tell him'. But i know i can do alot more, cos i respect women alot, and since she's my GF, she gets loads of love
Re: Tell Him by Creamchick2013: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
mechummy: Its TOO much for a boyfrnd o. I even tried by sayin half cos its still too much. BTW, can u do ALL for ur babe?
Dats y d last part says if he doesn't treat u rite he doesn't deserve it.
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
luvmijeje: mechummy, ur own reach half,my own no reach quarter.Op Seriously is this not been too over pampering?
I tire o!
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru:

how can i do all that for my babe, when she's not a him, OP said 'tell him'. But i know i can do alot more, cos i respect women alot, and since she's my GF, she gets loads of love
Aii...its all gud sha
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Creamchick2013:
Dats y d last part says if he doesn't treat u rite he doesn't deserve it.
Alrighty den
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2013
mechummy: Its only my husband I can tell all dez to. My boyfrnd gets ONLY halfgrin

+1

1 Like

Re: Tell Him by Mynd44: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2013
@OP And what would you be doing with your life while all of this is going on?
Re: Tell Him by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Yield:

+1
No addition, no subtraction
Re: Tell Him by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2013
later we will start hearing of heartbreaks... by the time you give him all this you most have built your wall around him and if it doesn't work?
Re: Tell Him by Mynd44: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
later we will start hearing of heartbreaks... by the time you give him all this you most have built your wall around him and if it doesn't work?
I wonder ooo

(1) (Reply)

What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend / Gift For His Mother / 5 Ways To Know If Your Ex Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.