Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend (788 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Jaykizz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
She is very caring, interesting and always fun to be with. Nevertheless, she is very troublesome and playful; always lively, happy, and most especially, very very loving.
Your views about your gf?
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
She's a Western Beauty...with this 'je ne sais quoi' quality.
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by greedie1(f): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
i don't ve a gf can i write about my boyfriend?
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by CeCeBillz(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
I don't have a gfsad but I have sugar mummygrin
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by omiobo: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
binger: She's a Western Beauty...with this 'je ne sais quoi' quality.

Chei!Na lie,e no fine reach idowuogbo
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by sheedy407(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Can I write about Jesus?
Jesus is the Son of GOD and he is ovr saviour.so instead of u to talk abt ur gf,talk abt Jesus cos ur gf cannot take u to heaven,only Jesus will.
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nothing to write!
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by PastorAji(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
My girlfriend is one-way traffic.....always wanting me to call her always
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
omiobo:

You don see her b4?
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
CeCe Billz: I don't have a gfsad but I have sugar mummygrin
you swing both ways?
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by omiobo: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
binger: You don see her b4?
I don see her for dream before
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
omiobo:
I don see her for dream before
Okay na,keep on dreaming.,
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
sheedy407: Can I write about Jesus?
Jesus is the Son of GOD and he is ovr saviour.so instead of u to talk abt ur gf,talk abt Jesus cos ur gf cannot take u to heaven,only Jesus will.
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Jaykizz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheedy407: Can I write about Jesus?
PARDON
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Konnektions146(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
a Rare gift........God sent.........my drama queen!

1 Like

Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Konnektions146(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
omiobo:

make she.catch.yur mouth dere
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Kaxxy(f): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Jaykizz: She is very caring, interesting and always fun to be with. Nevertheless, she is very troublesome and playful; always lively, happy, and most especially, very very loving.
Your views about your gf?
lipsrsealed I no go comment,lai-lai! Sombody show me d way out as I no b Man.
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Can I talk about end time tins?
Re: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2013
She was Perfect!

The best thing that ever happened to me.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Their Shoes,what Will You Do? / The Fear Of Getting Engaged... / How Do You Know The Right Man When You Meet Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.