Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

12 PDP Governors May Join APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 PDP Governors May Join APC (19954 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by jemmies: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
It is the system and strong institution that mold people
if PDP Govs moves to APC i can asure that thier approach to leadership will change
if Amosu had been a Gov under PDP he would have done whose than Daniel
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by Amasuccess: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2013
9icest: I think GEJ really needs to WAKE up, and REALLY address the REAL problems of Nigeria, and stop playing POLITICS with his country people....
Everyone is deserting this guys....The few sticking around him, are doing so because they know they have no more hope of future appointment, and hes mainly their life saver and nothing more, but a means to an end for them.

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

WHERE ARE YOUR "LIKES" ? Grow up and stop writing trash. (..mr inspiration)
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by FiftyFifty(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Up APC! PDP legs dey shake ooo... a torn umbrella, which can not stop the rain. But APC leaders should be cautious of any thing PDP otherwise ur labour will be in vain & God forbid.

Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2013
We will keep hearing dis nonsense till Nigeria divides, i tell ya.
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by muktarmtt(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2013
tatosh: If PDP members who are naturally corrupt start running to APC, that rubbishes the whole idea of a 'progressive congress'. I believe the APC should have values which they should stick to not just letting any aggrieved phool from PDP come to join them
ELVIKING: Make dem go abeg, I think God use dis merger to show GEJ and us Nigerians dos pple wey dey spoil Jona govt inside PDP, make dem park well make Jona work well without dis devils in sheep clothing. Up GEJ 2015
Wen will u stop deciving ur self u fool 3 wat did he done 2 u or ur country wake up mumu
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Tolexander: .
Am not concerned about which party rules but a strong opposition in nigerian political system so that we can have an interesting democracy and not one useless party acting anyhow all because there is no rivalry.

Ummm.... I dont know about you, bruh, but dont it seem like youre gonna end up voting for the same crooks you condemn just under a different name?

Damn, this Nigerian thing is getting more confusing as the day goes by. Typical Animal Farm.
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by gerald09(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Wow! This are d kind of people that are ruling gutless, clueless humans. APC y allow ur party to be smeared by this kind of people, I tot ur ideology you people have is the betterment of Nigeria, bring in the same people that don't want that has defeated the whole merger plan. There not joining because the shear d same ideology with you people, they joining to stand on top of the fence. (And they call themselves MEN) it shows that you people are not trying to save Nigeria u are jt changing the name PDP to APC. Let me school you a little.
A 2 or 3 party system is where 2 or 3 parties have different view and ideology on how to run a govt example
In the US they have Democrats, Republicans (donno if they got another I am nt american) but this 2 parties have different ideologies and they stand by it with everything they have
In the UK the have the Labour, conservatives, BNP (donno if the have another I am not british) same here the all have there ideologies even the BNP that believe in white British stand by there ideology.
APC and PDP stand for the something gathering wealth for themselves so I ask again what was the reason for the creation?
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by frevangel(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2013
jemmies: It is the system and strong institution that mold people
if PDP Govs moves to APC i can asure that thier approach to leadership will change
if Amosu had been a Gov under PDP he would have done whose than Daniel

Please stop deceiving yourself, Akpabio, the late Yaradua, Goje, Saraki and Duke are/were PDP governors that did well.

What has Amosu done? Ogun is not far from where it has been. As far as I know, (excluding Fashola) Oshiomole is the only ACN governor I can say is working. It has nothing to do with being in ACN, he would have done same if he came under LP or even PDP.

Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by frevangel(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2013
gerald09: Wow! This are d kind of people that are ruling gutless, clueless humans. APC y allow ur party to be smeared by this kind of people, I tot ur ideology you people have is the betterment of Nigeria, bring in the same people that don't want that has defeated the whole merger plan. There not joining because the shear d same ideology with you people, they joining to stand on top of the fence. (And they call themselves MEN) it shows that you people are not trying to save Nigeria u are jt changing the name PDP to APC. Let me school you a little.
A 2 or 3 party system is where 2 or 3 parties have different view and ideology on how to run a govt example
In the US they have Democrats, Republicans (donno if they got another I am nt american) but this 2 parties have different ideologies and they stand by it with everything they have
In the UK the have the Labour, conservatives, BNP (donno if the have another I am not british) same here the all have there ideologies even the BNP that believe in white British stand by there ideology.
APC and PDP stand for the something gathering wealth for themselves so I ask again what was the reason for the creation?

You are correct. I have said this since 2009, we have no opposition. They don't have ideology, they are not different from PDP they condemn.
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by coolitdown: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Please help.....
If APGA+CPC+ANPP+A­­­CN=APC & EFCC+ICPC+GEJ+ JEGA = PDP, (ai) Using Pythagora theorem prove that: PDP=APC. (ii) Using Almighty formular where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP? (b) if Tinubu/Buhari/­­­Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient of APC. (c) if PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient? (d) use Leibnitz theory & explain all the answers above before 2015. ''Good luck

?
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by Paulebi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
APC is a Political Party with structure, Ethics and Principles. The principles guide the functions of members. You dn't just do what you like as a member but you follow lay down rules. Whether the whole PDP join the New APC or not, the Ethics of the party and its Principles rule. APC is well organised and so could accomodate any person including you. Remember, that every strong opposing party, needs people daily.
Re: 12 PDP Governors May Join APC by bashydemy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
fr_evangel:

Please stop deceiving yourself, Akpabio, the late Yaradua, Goje, Saraki and Duke are/were PDP governors that did well.

What has Amosu done? Ogun is not far from where it has been. As far as I know, (excluding Fashola) Oshiomole is the only ACN governor I can say is working. It has nothing to do with being in ACN, he would have done same if he came under LP or even PDP.
Sorry did you just mention Amosun? go sleep abeg. I reside in Ogun state and so far Amosun is working, Even OBJ tesitfy to it and i believe they are working on ACN agenda to make sure SW/all ACN Govern states are top of the chart.

Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom / Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video)