Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] (1846 Views)

When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Hello and good day folks!
Here is the shortlist of interested contestants in the Miss Valentine Challenge cool

Our final list for "The Miss Valentine" contestants are:

Firestar

ItsModella

Candygosh

Ujsizzle

Cute bliss

Ammyng

Mrs Killz

Unluvable*

Phartymah112

Flytefalls

Jambsupport

Black_beau

Durobraham

Cute bliss

Norabarbie

AmBeautiful

Bludeville

Swtchicgurl

To make this more organized, the interested contestants are required to either post their poems/letters/etc on this thread, or send them as a PM to me (if you don't want the public seeing your work before hand).

The poems would then be collated and put in a separate thread where the first round of voting will take place, and some contestants, eliminated.

Let's go!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2013
For us to have a real competition, we need a minimum of 15 ladies from the list up there to respond to this challenge.

In order for your poem to be more personal, you can choose to direct them to a special male in your life, or just make up a special male in your head.

Your poem/letter/whatever, needs to be as real as possible for you to stand a chance of progressing to the next round. The audience needs to feel you.

It's up to you now.

You have 24 hours to submit your poems.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Any form of nuisance or attempts to derail on this thread will be severely dealt with. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, move to the next thread. If you don't like the thread, choose from the over 1 million other threads.

If you derail this one, your ban shall be severe in Jesus name.

If you feel you wanna criticize for any reason, use the "complaints thread" or send the mods a PM. If you criticize on this thread, your ban is sure. . . Amen.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by delkuf(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2013
This is going to be nice. since i dont do valentine, i will spent the time following this thread. D painful part is that greedie is not among d ladies
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2013
She was nominaticated but declined. Do not worrify yourself. There are 19 contestants more than capable of setting some souls ablaze cool
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Mynd44: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
**following**

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by durobraham(f): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Seen.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by delkuf(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
i will still follow
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2013
following
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Caracta(f): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Caracta? But i didn't accept the nomination. Abeg o, i no fit write poem. Sexkillz remove my name pls. I didn't know a nomination that wasn't accepted is valid. Make i no fall my hand.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2013
charata no big deal nau,
just do it for the fun of it....
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Caracta(f): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
charata no big deal nau,
just do it for the fun of it....
my dear...lol
Wait o, i didn't see your name up there.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2013
Caracta:
my dear...lol
Wait o, i didn't see your name up there.

motivators group* grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by durobraham(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2013
This is dedicated to the one I call Magic. You are the one I have been waiting for, the one God prepared me for. Love you loads

MAGIC

Magic,fire ,heat; many synonyms for you.
You are my fantasy, my reality, my truth.

Magic, bliss, peace; many words for how you make me feel.
You are an inspiration,my tutor, my life coach for real.

Magic, passion and awe; look how you make me blush.
You are my forever love,my heart throb, my crush.

Magic, thrusts and lust, touch me all over ,you make me hot.
You are my energizer bunny, please don't stop till it hurts.

Magic, sunset and night; bright and beautiful almost divine.
You are my blessing, my gift, my valentine.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2013
@Sexkillz...I just mailed you my entry,please see if you've received it.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2013
embarassed embarassed
My mind is not yet to know what garbage it'll yield. But it WILL be done... By end of the day angry *rolls up pj sleeves* #gambatte
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by UjSizzle(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2013
you can imagine my shock seeing my name here biko.
Who nominated me?
When was i nominated?
Killz shey na prank be this?
When did i become a poet na?
Nnam biko wepu aham smiley
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Mynd44: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: you can imagine my shock seeing my name here biko.
Who nominated me?
When was i nominated?
Killz shey na prank be this?
When did i become a poet na?
Nnam biko wepu aham smiley
We all know you are fronting jorh. Abeg get inspired and write something before I vex
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Smartiegurl(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2013
Lolz! Caracta and U.J. Why una de do lyk dis nah. Abeg u two should play along joor. You can do it.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Caracta(f): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Smartie gurl: Lolz! Caracta and U.J. Why una de do lyk dis nah. Abeg u two should play along joor. You can do it.
Don't mind uju. She likes fronting! Uju play along jor. You can do it. Yes, you can. No biggie.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Smartiegurl(f): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Caracta:
Don't mind uju. She likes fronting! Uju play along jor. You can do it. Yes, you can. No biggie.
lolz! How abt you? Would hav lovd to read ur lines.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by UjSizzle(f): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
We all know you are fronting jorh. Abeg get inspired and write something before I vex
Sugar, if i get inspiried before the day runs out then so be it, but who's to say if i qualified for the next round that i'll still wanna do sef eh?
Biko i'm so not in...

Caracta, Smartiegehl..shey na to dey ginger? Do na tongue
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by 190: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Flytefallz am counting on you
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
NoraBarbie: @Sexkillz...I just mailed you my entry,please see if you've received it.
I received it. Sorry I am replying late.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
@sexkillz Mailed you my entry as well. grin grin grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bludeville: @sexkillz Mailed you my entry as well. grin grin grin
I am confirming the receipt of your Entry.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
I have received the entry of swtchicgurl via PM as well.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Sugar, if i get inspiried before the day runs out then so be it, but who's to say if i qualified for the next round that i'll still wanna do sef eh?
Biko i'm so not in...

Caracta, Smartiegehl..shey na to dey ginger? Do na tongue
I can always ghost write na tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by UjSizzle(f): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can always ghost write na tonguetonguetongue
lol that'd be taking the easy way out
i've got more pride n honour than that grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by 190: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
With all the powers invested in me

Flytefallz is winning this
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
There is no harm in trying let me just see what i can do
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge [shortlist] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
LETTER TO MY HONEY PIE

Baby thinking about you, is one thing that i will neva stop doing, because it gives me hope and joy.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me,if love talks mine for you will be a parrot,only your voice makes me go crazy even now as you are reading this letter, am thinking of how you will be smiling & the kind of handsomeness that will burning out from your face.
Loving you is what i will never stop doing, you are my prince even in my dream,to infinity & beyond you're my true love, my whole & my further future,i will forever love you.
I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it is too big.
I LOVE SO MUCH BABY.
Yours,
Mimi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are / Edo Girls Are Smart N Beautiful / What I Saw Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.