Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are (1828 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by emperorchedda(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is it only me or hav any1 else noticed dat ladies easily diss a gal who is naturally more endowed dan dem. For example a girl said she likes Davido's leaked skelewu vid because dia are no gals with bubble buttts shaking all around, also some girls are never comfortable wen dia boyfriends have a friendly communication with a more endowed chick. In my own opinion I think its a sign of gross jealousy. Plz y'all shud help me out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by gluv01(f): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why does a guy get angry when he finds out that his gf left him for another guy because the guy's cockpit is bigger and satisfying?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by emperorchedda(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
The problm is dat these gals find it dificult to admit that they are jealous, me think dey are feeling insecured unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oh... C0ck sucker, is that you? So, the only reason you would leave a guy is because of PEN1S no other reason?

When you are done expanding your Vaginq let us know.

gluv01: Why does a guy get angry when he finds out that his gf left him for another guy because the guy's cockpit is bigger and satisfying?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Redoil: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
The op is very right e.g if you watch berem has always been jelous of any female politcal figure that come to limelight. E.g stella odua

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by iamjean(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
gluv01: Why does a guy get angry when he finds out that his gf left him for another guy because the guy's cockpit is bigger and satisfying?
never happens
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
People want what they can't have and hate people who have what they want.

Source Human nature

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Iaz93: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu: People want what they can't have and hate people who have what they want.

Source Human nature
Not everybody!

In fact, you're wrong!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by lilmax(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Oh... C0ck sucker, is that you? So, the only reason you would leave a guy is because of PEN1S no other reason?

haha
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
insecurity and low self esteem.. And i think its only girls with confidence issues try dat stuff.. I might be wrong sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by gluv01(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
2s£xy:

Sorry, not that type. I only noticed, especially in high school students as well as University students. It's natural to get jealous, it only turns ugly when you can't subdue it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
angry ask again?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Methink, In their mind, they'd be like *if my BF sees Her, he's gonna dump me for Her* so, they hate on Her. Same with boys anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by emperorchedda(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Strauskhan1: Methink, In their mind, they'd be like *if my BF sees Her, he's gonna dump me for Her* so, they hate on Her. Same with boys anyway.
I think u jst said wats on ma mind. Sometimes its funny wen I luk at d face of a gal who jst saw anoda chick more endowed dan she is. Jst d same reason most 'flat' girls hate Nicki Minaj
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by gimbastar(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2013
no he doesn't... There are lots of girls to screw out there, with different ranges of cockpit size preference... You will find your match if you simply checked!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by ireneidiva(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
romance section kids. smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
ASUU seriously it's time to call off the strike angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: ASUU seriously it's time to call off the strike angry

Gbabe!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of Other Ladies More Endowed Than They Are by Dolcilicious(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
folly65: insecurity and low self esteem.. And i think its only girls with confidence issues try dat stuff.. I might be wrong sha
ur ryt,vewie...this happens wen d lady iz nt sure d guy willy loves her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To My Future Man / OMG!!! Wtf Is Happening In This Photo / Get Attention From Women - Why Women Don't Notice YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.