Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657589 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2013
pls tell ur br to go nd search 4 d job dont b discouraged because destiny are not equal, some are going there getting better job while others are not

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks ayeni, l totally agree with you, all destiny are not the same, and as for my kid brother , l believe he wont hv problem getting a job, God is the final referee who determines our destiny, although, we hv to prepare.Thanks.
ayenny02: pls tell ur br to go nd search 4 d job dont b discouraged because destiny are not equal, some are going there getting better job while others are not
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for your reply, l understand your worries and concern, most especially, what you have seen since your arrival. My brother wont have such problem by God's grace. He has his 2months visa already, he is been sponsored by an airline in nigeria, and we didn't go through any agent in getting the visa, so his case is not d same with those guys u saw roaming d street in dubai. l will also add that most of those guys u saw in dubai, probably didnt do enough enquiry/preparation before they travelled. l dont know why in this age of internet/technology, someone will still fall so flat for an agent by paying 600k for visa/job/tkt. very outrageous, again, many guys who travel to dubai, should hv come to a forum like this and get useful info before departing, that would hv guided them. but all the same, thanks for your info. That's why we need to commend justwise and other moderators who come here to proffer useful advice to prospective travellers. l believe justwise has done a great job in this forum, am not flattering him, but that is d truth.
justi4jesu:
You better tell your brother to think it all over again because there is no job except you have one to two months visa and you are willing to stay with 10boys in a room for 700dirham, most agents are scammers because they will scam you right from your visa and ticket, imagine one of the boys that came here lastweek paid his agent 600,000naira for visa,ticket and job. Only for this guy to enter dubai and the agent keeps telling him to relax meanwhile he was told the job was waiting for him to resume in dubai. See you people shouldn't fall for those scammers, if you want a job here in dubai,just process ur visa and ticket at the normal rate and come down to dubai to start ur suffering. Jokes apart,these boys are suffering..if you hear der stories. So d decision is yours.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Thanks for your reply, l understand your worries and concern, most especially, what you have seen since your arrival. My brother wont have such problem by God's grace. He has his 2months visa already, he is been sponsored by an airline in nigeria, and we didn't go through any agent in getting the visa, so his case is not d same with those guys u saw roaming d street in dubai. l will also add that most of those guys u saw in dubai, probably didnt do enough enquiry/preparation before they travelled. l dont know why in this age of internet/technology, someone will still fall so flat for an agent by paying 600k for visa/job/tkt. very outrageous, again, many guys who travel to dubai, should hv come to a forum like this and get useful info before departing, that would hv guided them. but all the same, thanks for your info. That's why we need to commend justwise and other moderators who come here to proffer useful advice to prospective travellers. l believe justwise has done a great job in this forum, am not flattering him, but that is d truth.

Bro, how much does the airline charged in procuring visa for your bro?
How many weeks does it take before the visa could be issued?
Whats d name of the airline?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
justi4jesu: Please try not to fall into the hands of agents.......Am presently lodging in Deira Park Hotel and you need to see the amount of DELETED guys around that area and the way they hang around. I was opportuned to meet a DELETED guy that is in dubai now. He came through an agent that promised him a job here in dubai but came and the rest is hirtory. Imagine 10 guys staying in 1room and they paid 700dirham I.e 29,000naira for Naira for each person, Even some of them left their well paid jobs in Nigeria only for them to be scammed by agents promising heaven and earth.

So you are finally in Dubai without my food stuff abi? Just don't let me catch u ohh!

Am only joking oh make u no go confirm your ticket to the next available flight.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Yes I agree that everyone has different destinies so you can give yours a try.

@sha you no go fit find me. cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
justi4jesu: Yes I agree that everyone has different destinies so you can give yours a try.

@sha you no go fit find me.

It won't take me 30mins to reach Deira and deal with u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2013
I nid info on dubahi working visa wit d price...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
SAHABAY: I nid info on dubahi working visa wit d price...
d 2yrs dubai workn visa is around 600k - 700k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by NEGZY(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
i am currently in d UAE........dnt knw if u re here already. u will get a comfortable hotel at $40 -$80 per night in deira dubai. dey av very cheap and quality shoes and whatever u want in dubai. expensive things are in dubai mall and emirate malls but if u go to century mall, safeer mall and d bigger mart u will see cheap things and dey usually av weekend discount sales.
alexray:

yes a "harmless visit" wont be bad, but i work in a remote location, so having access to them now is ruled out, my above quote from emirates was gotten thru phone/online and i cant really trust other websites i've seen cos i dont know their authenticity either their site is not updated or poorly designed... thanks

@justwise
your response was quite short. i know their quote seems good but if i subtract that amount from my budget, i only have N102,000 to play around with. what if i get the ticket/visa from them only, wont that save cost?? I can then look for a cheaper hotel myself. if you agree with this, do you have any good hotel that falls within the range of N10,000 or even lower a night.

As to my shopping

shoe(maximum i plan to spend on a pair N7000/145Dhs)

perfume(maximum i plan to spend on one N15000/313Dhs)

clothes[more of shirts] (maximum i plan to spend on one N2000/42dhs)

Any place in mind(i know the malls are expensive) and its actually not funny when you start converting naira into dollar or dirhams(na who do us like this??)

what about feeding? any location for good Nigerian food??

My apologies if my questions are too much, i just want to cover all grounds

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by NEGZY(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
dont be deceived,der is nothing like a working visa in dubai. any company dat employs u in d UAE provides u wt visa, accommodation and ticket every 2yrs to ur country. u can only pay for resident permit and u av to go thru a local sponsor and its quite expensive. d only thing u can do is apply for a 2mths working visa and use dat period to either get a job or do any little business u can do for dat period to raise cash, find a good sponsor and secure a resident permit wch is renewed every 2yrs. my husband is based here in d uae so i am 100% sure of dis.
SAHABAY: I nid info on dubahi working visa wit d price...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by brownlord: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
ayenny02: @Hoddion there are 2 ways to get qatar visa, u apply 4 job nd employ, company wil send u a visa nd ticket without paying a kobo. 2nd is to get it through an agent nd very expensive without job attached to it

is it possible for one to apply and get a job in qatar while in Nigeria? what is the procedure please respond back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 4:46am On Mar 03, 2013
brownlord:

is it possible for one to apply and get a job in qatar while in Nigeria? what is the procedure please respond back
yes, it posible,u can check dis sites: gulf-times.com when its open click on pdf n downlod, www.bayt.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2013
Please my people... If I get a 2months visiting visa, can I get an apartment in Abu Dhabi or Dubai which cost less? I don't want to stay too much in hotel. Please advice.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2013
IamJerry: Please my people... If I get a 2months visiting visa, can I get an apartment in Abu Dhabi or Dubai which cost less? I don't want to stay too much in hotel. Please advice....
u can get like 200$ per mth but like 6 pple in room
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2013
ayenny02: u can get like 200$ per mth but like 6 pple in room

Hmmmm too bad mehn...6 ppl ke? Thanks joooor bros!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yes 6people or more in a room depending on how greedy your agent is. cheesy

Me I got mine for 1500dirhams we are 2 ladies in the room. Nice and condusive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Skanas(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
justi4jesu: Yes 6people or more in a room depending on how greedy your agent is.

Me I got mine for 500dirham with 2 ladies in the room. Nice and condusive.
pls do u work or do business there?...wat kind of business do u tink one can do there wit a million Nigerian Naira?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
justi4jesu: Yes 6people or more in a room depending on how greedy your agent is.

Me I got mine for 500dirham with 2 ladies in the room. Nice and condusive.

That one is better na...if we're 3 it is more better than 6. How can I work on this? Please advice me...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Skanas: pls do u work or do business there?...wat kind of business do u tink one can do there wit a million Nigerian Naira?

I work here, came with 1month visa, that's the same way most people got their jobs here. When you are being offered a job, u will get your work visa then u have to exit dubai and return with ur work visa.

As for the business to do, just knw that their 1dirham=43Naira so it won't be 1million when u get here. I don't actually have a business idea for now but you can decide to sell clothes and shoes because they are sold here in dozens and cheap prices.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
IamJerry:

That one is better na...if we're 3 it is more better than 6. How can I work on this? Please advice me...

The problem is that with an agent you will easily get an accommodation but I don't know how to solve d problem of more than 3 in a room, okay before I got this room they showed me a self contain for 1500dirham a month and no one was inside so if you can find somebody to rent an empty room togeda den dat would be fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
justi4jesu:

The problem is that with an agent you will easily get an accommodation but I don't know how to solve d problem of more than 3 in a room, okay before I got this room they showed me a self contain for 1500dirham a month and no one was inside so if you can find somebody to rent an empty room togeda den dat would be fine.

Thats helpful...thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello people,
A colleague of mine is traveling to Dubai soon, her e-visa was issued a few days back and she's preparing to leave this week but she's kinda scared of being rejected at the airport since all she has is the visa printout and her passport. My questions are....
Would she also require a yellow-fever card?
When she arrives Dubai, Will the normal traditional visa be stamped on her passport?
Is there any other document she has to present at the aiport?
All contributions will be duly appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2013
flanrey: Hello people,
A colleague of mine is traveling to Dubai soon, her e-visa was issued a few days back and she's preparing to leave this week but she's kinda scared of being rejected at the airport since all she has is the visa printout and her passport. My questions are....
Would she also require a yellow-fever card?
When she arrives Dubai, Will the normal traditional visa be stamped on her passport?
Is there any other document she has to present at the aiport?
All contributions will be duly appreciated

1) Your friend doesn't need any yellow card whatsoever.
2)She shouldn't be scared because that's the normal thing to print it out from the net if it was done and sent to your mail.
3)She won't be rejected let her just pray before going to the airport because if it is her first time of travelling outside the country then those good for nothing Nigerian immigration people will use her to shine smiley. Tell her to carry 9ja money too to sort her way through because they will be willing to collect 100dollars from each point you pass. So tell her to forge stories ooo if not those annoying immigrations are ready to keep her there if she doesn't give them 100dollars . And they will ask how much is her BTA, one of the SS guy even threatened me that do I know that he can send me back,that if am working in nigeria where is my evidence that am working, I tell am say our office we no dey carry I'd Card leave office,him talk sotey na only 1k I give am. So she has to be smart and convincing too.
4) When she eventually succeeds,they will stamp her passport at MMIA,then wen she gets to Dubai airport they will stamp her visa on her passport.
Note: when she gets to dubai airport she will do an eye scan so hope the print out is clear because they will need the I'd number on the visa printout. If they can't get it den na airport she go sleep ooo.
Hope dis helps..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

2)She shouldn't be scared because that's the normal thing to print it out from the net if it was done and sent to your mail.
3)She won't be rejected let her just pray before going to the airport because if it is her first time of travelling outside the country then those good for nothing Nigerian immigration people will use her to shine ooo. Tell her to carry 9ja money too to sort her way through because they will be willing to collect 100dollars from each point you pass. So tell her to forge stories ooo if not those annoying immigrations are ready to keep her there if she doesn't give them 100dollars ooo. And they will ask how much is her BTA, one of the SS guy even threatened me that do I know that he can send me back,that if am working in nigeria where is my evidence that am working, I tell am say our office we no dey carry I'd Card leave office,him talk sotey na only 1k I give am. So she has to be smart and convincing too.
4) When she eventually succeeds,they will stamp her passport at MMIA,then wen she gets to Dubai airport they will stamp her visa on her passport.
Note: when she gets to dubai airport she will do an eye scan so hope the print out is clear because they will need the I'd number on the visa printout. If they can't get it den na airport she go sleep ooo.
Hope dis helps..

Pls, from which airline can I get 2mths visa?
Any Idea of the price?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2013
justi4jesu:

3)She won't be rejected let her just pray before going to the airport because if it is her first time of travelling outside the country then those good for nothing Nigerian immigration people will use her to shine ooo. Tell her to carry 9ja money too to sort her way through because they will be willing to collect 100dollars from each point you pass. So tell her to forge stories ooo if not those annoying immigrations are ready to keep her there if she doesn't give them 100dollars ooo. And they will ask how much is her BTA, one of the SS guy even threatened me that do I know that he can send me back,that if am working in nigeria where is my evidence that am working, I tell am say our office we no dey carry I'd Card leave office,him talk sotey na only 1k I give am. So she has to be smart and convincing too.
Hope dis helps..

Thanks a lot, this post is indeed insightful and will be very helpful to her. I'll show her immediately

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by NEGZY(f): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2013
for those in dubai seaching for jobs in UAE, u can visit these sites: www.dubbizledubai.com, www.gulftalent.com, gulfnews.com or better still log on to www.google.ae and search for jobs in uae. i got a job as a home teacher with visa inclusive but i rejected it cos my husband said d pay (1500dhs) was too smal and i'd be going for service by july so probably after service i'd start the search. der are many job opportunities in dubai espeially in d education,health and secretarial sections. its just getting d right sites,possibly a good recruiting agent,additional certificates of proficiency in other skills or other languages and above all God's grace. all d best

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ogbodavies(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=justi4jesu]

those immigration are there for EXTORTION, PERIOD
Hope dis helps..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
please house,how reliable is jobsindubai.com? they ask me to pay 90 canadian dollars as job placement fee. anyone have any advice about this ? kindly clarify me/thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.