Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675791 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by imeller: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2013
yasuleiman:

Goodmorning, I understand what justwise was trying to avoid, Not doing ad, it doesn't make sense giving them undue publicity.
Please, is the money meant flight alone?

If you book the flights with them- I paid approx 1K USD for return ticket (Qatar Airways), so you make a brief stop at Doha , catching another 1 hr flight to Dubai. They also require you to book Accommodation through them. I know they got a room as low as 6K per day. In my own experience I would recommend them personally since I used them personally and their service was very professional.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tzetzefly(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2013
i.meller:

If you book the flights with them- I paid approx 1K USD for return ticket (Qatar Airways), so you make a brief stop at Doha , catching another 1 hr flight to Dubai. They also require you to book Accommodation through them. I know they got a room as low as 6K per day. In my own experience I would recommend them personally since I used them personally and their service was very professional.

''W''?..... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ngnetbiz: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
@justwise,Ú neva care about people planning to go and work in qatar,dubai or any gulf state,that arrangement can't be done through airline,you think you know better,keep hiding useful post that will help others.i live here,you don't know the rules,you need a local man as sponsor or employer.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
ngnetbiz: @justwise,Ú neva care about people planning to go and work in qatar,dubai or any gulf state,that arrangement can't be done through airline,you think you know better,keep hiding useful post that will help others.i live here,you don't know the rules,you need a local man as sponsor or employer.

I tell you what i care about..... i care about unscrupulous individuals like you using this thread to perpetrate your Dubai visa 'runs', i care about some innocent Nigerians who will read your 'one-sided story and contact you as the 'local' man who will help them get visa and you end you cleaning them up.

I made it clear from the beginning that this thread is not for agents or agent promotion.

When people get their visas through airlines they can make an arrangement for employment when they get to Dubai, Qatar etc. They don't have to go through a 'local' man which is mostly dubious Nigerians like you who takes advantage of newbies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ngnetbiz: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
justwise:

I tell you what i care about..... i care about unscrupulous individuals like you using this thread to perpetrate your Dubai visa 'runs', i care about some innocent Nigerians who will read your 'one-sided story and contact you as the 'local' man who will help them get visa and you end you cleaning them up.

I made it clear from the beginning that this thread is for agents or agent promotion.

When people get their visas through airlines they can make an arrangement for employment when they get to Dubai, Qatar etc. They don't have to go through a 'local' man which is mostly dubious Nigerians like you who takes advantage of newbies.

N**ga pls..."Unscrupulous" or whateva it is,i tell you what...doing your job as a moderator here doesn't mean you should disrespect others.you need to grow up.i also moderate for sites,not a site.check me on DELETED.all foreign.for God sake,never categorise everyone as same,there are many bad nigerians out here and everywhere but still,there are also many doing there good thing right here.for your info,i work with emirate government,and lucky to be one of those 3nigerians that bag 100% in the emirate flight uk training certificate.with my reputation,no matter what,no nigerian coming here for job arrangement or any assistance can pay me enough for me to play them.no one comes here without a nigerian assisting the person,airlines will only dump you in,and you will be left in the hotel,and they make sure they monitor you until you go back to your country upon visa expiry.that's why most nigerians who comes in on airline sponsorship and intend to stay and work end up running away from there hotels after few days of arrival.you ✆ that smooth arrange.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
ngnetbiz:

N**ga pls..."Unscrupulous" or whateva it is,i tell you what...doing your job as a moderator here doesn't mean you should disrespect others.you need to grow up.i also moderate for sites,not a site.check me on DELETED.all foreign.for God sake,never categorise everyone as same,there are many bad nigerians out here and everywhere but still,there are also many doing there good thing right here.for your info,i work with emirate government,and lucky to be one of those 3nigerians that bag 100% in the emirate flight uk training certificate.with my reputation,no matter what,no nigerian coming here for job arrangement or any assistance can pay me enough for me to play them. no one comes here without a nigerian assisting the person,airlines will only dump you in,and you will be left in the hotel,and they make sure they monitor you until you go back to your country upon visa expiry.that's why most nigerians who comes in on airline sponsorship and intend to stay and work end up running away from there hotels after few days of arrival.you ✆ that smooth arrange.

Let me repeat this for the last time...i did not start this thread for 'agents' like you, you claimed that the airline you work for pay you enough..good, concentrate on your job and don't ask anybody here to contact you for anything offline dealings and whoever drops contact details here for you it will be deleted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dextra(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
@ Justwise, I see you are having a tough time with these members.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are doing a good job. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dextra: @ Justwise, I see you are having a tough time with these members.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are doing a good job. Thank you.

They will not use this thread to scam people.

ngnetbiz: claims that he works for emirate airline but here he was looking for cheap airline to Dubai https://www.nairaland.com/1084951/affordable-flight-dubai-nxt-weekur

..and here he was advertising for admission for UAE https://www.nairaland.com/1123936/study-uae-earn-canadian-degree

Many of his dubious posts were deleted in job section as well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
@justwise
Good job, some peeps are just heartless sha! See as d guy arrange him profile, person go tink say na him get Emirates Airline. Person no go know say ALL NA WASH'

God will help us...

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
@justwise, choi!!!!!!! U don finish dis guy C.V
@ngnetbiz so you are a scammer smh!!! Nawa for u ooooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
justwise: They will not use this thread to scam people. ngnetbiz: claims that he works for emirate airline but here he was looking for cheap airline to Dubai https://www.nairaland.com/1084951/affordable-flight-dubai-nxt-weekur ..and here he was advertising for admission for UAE https://www.nairaland.com/1123936/study-uae-earn-canadian-degree Many of his dubious posts were deleted in job section as well.

@justwise
he never said he worked wit the airline!!!

he said he works wit "Emirate GOVERNMENT"

make una leave am, he get diplomatic immunity!!!

By d way 100% in d emirate flight training, no need 2 add certificate to it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
alexray:

@justwise
he never said he worked wit the airline!!!

he said he works wit "Emirate GOVERNMENT"

make una leave am, he get diplomatic immunity!!!

By d way 100% in d emirate flight training, no need 2 add certificate to it.

Works for Emirate GOVERNMENT as what?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ngnetbiz: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
justwise:

They will not use this thread to scam people.

ngnetbiz: claims that he works for emirate airline but here he was looking for cheap airline to Dubai https://www.nairaland.com/1084951/affordable-flight-dubai-nxt-weekur

..and here he was advertising for admission for UAE https://www.nairaland.com/1123936/study-uae-earn-canadian-degree

Many of his dubious posts were deleted in job section as well.

@justwise,advertising admission to canada from UAE which you don't know how possible and real it is,you should shut up in that aspect,getting a cheap ticket anywhere is none of your business aswell,still counting the number of places i have been in the world apart from UAE,you are far far behind.no need for arguement here,as small as you think i might be,with my airport pass alone in the UAE as a staff,i am highly respected.if you think you can blackmail me while tryin to do your useless job,i don't know how much you got paid anyway....i keep my word.

As for you clowns who also comment to support him,get a job and get a life.people like justwise send many nigerians do arab world all in the name of do it yourself and still most are stranded and get on nairaland started looking for" nigerians in dubai,i need a job"i have seen many thread like that which i have contributed and assist many to get jobs without any charges,he 'justwise won't check all that,only to blackmail the elders.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
ngnetbiz:

@justwise,advertising admission to canada from UAE which you don't know how possible and real it is,you should shut up in that aspect,getting a cheap ticket anywhere is none of your business aswell,still counting the number of places i have been in the world apart from UAE,you are far far behind.no need for arguement here,as small as you think i might be,with my airport pass alone in the UAE as a staff,i am highly respected.if you think you can blackmail me while tryin to do your useless job,i don't know how much you got paid anyway....i keep my word.

As for you clowns who also comment to support him,get a job and get a life.people like justwise send many nigerians do arab world all in the name of do it yourself and still most are stranded and get on nairaland started looking for" nigerians in dubai,i need a job"i have seen many thread like that which i have contributed and assist many to get jobs without any charges,he 'justwise won't check all that,only to blackmail the elders.

Typical of poor-scammers, you are highly respected airport rat. Just 4months ago you were looking for cheap ticket to travel to Dubai, so within that 4 months you have got a well paid job with Emirate GOVERNMENT" and become a highly respected airport rat?

As a 'highly respected' airport rat, you are an employment agent, admission agent and at the same time running bogus visa scam? Lies lies and more lies, only a little minded plonker like you will swallow all that nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
justi4jesu: @justwise
Good job, some peeps are just heartless sha! See as d guy arrange him profile, person go tink say na him get Emirates Airline. Person no go know say ALL NA WASH'

God will help us...

cnwamo: @justwise, choi!!!!!!! U don finish dis guy C.V
@ngnetbiz so you are a scammer smh!!! Nawa for u ooooo

Heartless is understatement, they don't have human feelings, they lie through their teeth to get hold of your money.

He is stranded in Dubai and now trying to use other Nigerians to survive.

Its not difficult to spot scammers, they are always quick to boast about imaginary achievements even when nobody asked, they will be the first to get angry when cornered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thank you justwise, may God continue to bless and increase you. I am really disappointed with some people who come to a nice forum like this looking for who to scam, if you really want to help your fellow nigerians, make it open on this forum, so that millions can benefit, there is no point telling someone to contact you privately and at the end you dupe or scam the person, money is not easy to come by. once again, if you claim you have a government job in dubai, why dont you say all you want to say in an open forum for people to benefit. Justwise , thank you for all you are doing. going to dubai is not a big deal, whoever wants to travel, contact the airline and they are willing to tell you all you need to know instead of falling into the hand of a scammer. Thanks, justwise.
justwise:

Typical of poor-scammers, you are highly respected airport rat. Just 4months ago you are looking for cheap ticket to travel to Dubai, so within that 4 months you have got a well paid job with Emirate GOVERNMENT" and become a highly respected airport rat?

As a 'highly respected' airport rat, you are an employment agent, admission agent and at the time running bogus visa scam? Lies lies and more lies, only a little minded plonker like you will swallow all that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Thank you justwise, may God continue to bless and increase you. I am really disappointed with some people who come to a nice forum like this looking for who to scam, if you really want to help your fellow nigerians, make it open on this forum, so that millions can benefit, there is no point telling someone to contact you privately and at the end you dupe or scam the person, money is not easy to come by. once again, if you claim you have a government job in dubai, why dont you say all you want to say in an open forum for people to benefit. Justwise , thank you for all you are doing. going to dubai is not a big deal, whoever wants to travel, contact the airline and they are willing to tell you all you need to know instead of falling into the hand of a scammer. Thanks, justwise.

That is exactly my point, we are all here to help each other without asking people to call or email us for some private chat. Some Nigerians are so criminal minded that they can't do without trying to defraud. you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2013
justwise:

That is exactly my point, we are all here to help each other without asking people to call or email us for some private chat. Some Nigerians are so criminal minded that they can't do without trying to defraud. you.
Criminals Indeed..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2013
justwise:

Criminals Indeed..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2013
Getting a tourist visa for 2weeks to Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2013
@justwise
u're doing a good job, there is a saying that "u dont mix business wit pleasure" so maybe u should make it 2 threads, one 4 those seeking jobs/hustler & d other 4 those genuinely going 4 vacation/tourist stuffs.

If it remains like this, i guess it will be derailed wit alot of insults, filtering d useful info becomes cumbersome, if not impossible. If u notice this guy has become d center of attraction. almost page one is abt him

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by universalbets(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2013
@Justwise
You are doing a good job keep it up. For dubai a lot can be done on DIY basis. You only need to be thorough.

1. Decide what you want to do. (Most budget holiday makers tend to want to add so much hence compromising your schedule).

2. What is your overall budget? (Mind you are to use 85% of this. keep some cash for some eventuallities. When you need a cab over bus or a purchase over your initial budget. Most importantly-FINES in case just be polite while explaining you may even be let off - Dont form).

3. Check online for hotels within your budget preferably 3star types. Some even come with Bed and Breakfast. Look out also for hotels with reviews. Do not ignore negative reviews.
Some come with terrible toilet facilties.
If you are over 6'2" like me it pays to know the bed size.

4. From this end you must have your Dollar credit card funded. Extra money in your dormicillary account is a plus.

5. No harm sending the hotel of your intended stay an email with your intenary to cost and revert back to you. Ask for the front desk number for Communication in English. No harm following your email with a call wont last 3mins costing you less than N180.

6. Keep your enquiry simple and straight to the point. Some email addresses raise eyebrows eg.
needme@yahoo.com
mygun@gmail.com
frekme126@mail.com
The list is endless. These are supposed to be owned by credible adults male and female alike requesting Visa on document face value.

Guys more later its 7:30am work time.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2013
justi4jesu: @justwise

God will help us...

Please dont forget me as per my request of food stuff oh! i no dey form bigboy oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Justwise is doing a good job, we should all encourage him, if you have any useful& good info to share to assist any traveler wether for visit/job, say it here, dont tell somebody to contact you privately and use this wonderful forum to scam the person. Thank you justwise, keep up the good job.
shagry1:

Please dont forget me as per my request of food stuff oh! i no dey form bigboy oh.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2013
@justi4jesu
How's life in UAE?
Did you meet any Nairalander there?
Is it easy to get job there?

Share ur experience plz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Justwise is doing a good job, we should all encourage him, if you have any useful& good info to share to assist any traveler wether for visit/job, say it here, dont tell somebody to contact you privately and use this wonderful forum to scam the person. Thank you justwise, keep up the good job.

Bro y did you quote Me?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2013
universalbets: @Justwise
You are doing a good job keep it up. For dubai a lot can be done on DIY basis. You only need to be thorough.

1. Decide what you want to do. (Most budget holiday makers tend to want to add so much hence compromising your schedule).

2. What is your overall budget? (Mind you are to use 85% of this. keep some cash for some eventuallities. When you need a cab over bus or a purchase over your initial budget. Most importantly-FINES in case just be polite while explaining you may even be let off - Dont form).

3. Check online for hotels within your budget preferably 3star types. Some even come with Bed and Breakfast. Look out also for hotels with reviews. Do not ignore negative reviews.
Some come with terrible toilet facilties.
If you are over 6'2" like me it pays to know the bed size.

4. From this end you must have your Dollar credit card funded. Extra money in your dormicillary account is a plus.

5. No harm sending the hotel of your intended stay an email with your intenary to cost and revert back to you. Ask for the front desk number for Communication in English. No harm following your email with a call wont last 3mins costing you less than N180.

6. Keep your enquiry simple and straight to the point. Some email addresses raise eyebrows eg.
needme@yahoo.com
mygun@gmail.com
frekme126@mail.com
The list is endless. These are supposed to be owned by credible adults male and female alike requesting Visa on document face value.

Guys more later its 7:30am work time.

Good tips
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2013
alexray: @justwise
u're doing a good job, there is a saying that "u dont mix business wit pleasure" so maybe u should make it 2 threads, one 4 those seeking jobs/hustler & d other 4 those genuinely going 4 vacation/tourist stuffs.

If it remains like this, i guess it will be derailed wit alot of insults, filtering d useful info becomes cumbersome, if not impossible. If u notice this guy has become d center of attraction. almost page one is abt him

That system hasn't worked in other threads i split into categories, people will still post random questions in both, typical example are the UK and US visa lottery threads, lets see how this goes though.

As for derailing this thread...i can sort that out.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by martina7: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
all country have different 2 rule to visa issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.