Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660650 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by noblegas2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: pls lol, how can i get an acomodation because i dont want to spend much on hotel. Pls i want a person 2 get me like twin sharing room because am in d mid of proccesing d E-visa pls urgent lol. Tq

Bros, of all the available usernames in this world, why did you decide to use mine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: pls lol, how can i get an acomodation because i dont want to spend much on hotel. Pls i want a person 2 get me like twin sharing room because am in d mid of proccesing d E-visa pls urgent lol. Tq
Its an agent in dubai that can look for an immediate accommodation for you. Or if u have a friend here u can ask him/her to search for you upon your arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
everybody in house commend ur effort on dis issue, pls am a tailor and can i get a job there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ponel:
My brother I would suggest that you should do your medicals in dubai, because if you do it from naija and take it there, they might not accept it becos it is not from their country. So in other for you not to do your medicals twice I would advice that you do it in dubai.
actually what i mean is,knowin my status before commencin on the journey to avoid being sent back,therby wastin moni.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
bobkezel:
actually what i mean is,knowin my status before commencin on the journey to avoid being sent back,therby wastin moni.

That's a wise thing to do.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
erinox: five years...!! Working? That is awesome. Anyway I would really like to apply for a working visa here. Someone advice to checking qatar airline office here in victoria island. I would really like you to ask your cousin to give me proper counselling on Ђ♡̨̐w to apply here. I need someone to guide me.

Concerning my education qualification, I have a degree in industrial chemistry. I really need your assistance.

I don't know if qatar airways can help you with work visa,but there is no error in trying. the only one I know is that you get someone in qatar to help you with a sponsor who will then arrange a work visa for to come to qatar, you will have to pay them for the work visa, when you get to qatar you can then start arranging for ur residence permit. My friend who went paid them half and when he got his 5years visa he paid the balance. He only scanned his data page on his international passport and sent it to them. Within a week his visa was out.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ponel: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=idogesimeo][/quote]
Do you want to go to qatar to school or to visit?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
noble_gas1:

Bros, of all the available usernames in this world, why did you decide to use mine
sorry bros,but u av to understand that they are different type of noble gas asper mine is norms by d power of omniscient and d omnipotent of the ALMIGHT ALLAH. Or are u d onlyone bearing ur real names in these world.tq
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
justi4jesu:
Its an agent in dubai that can look for an immediate accommodation for you. Or if u have a friend here u can ask him/her to search for you upon your arrival.
pls were can i locate d agent in dubai or abu dhabi dat can get me one because i dont no any body there. Urgent pls lol, n tq.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Noble gas: pls were can i locate d agent in dubai or abu dhabi dat can get me one because i dont no any body there. Urgent pls lol, n tq.
Since you don't know anyone here yet! Then its advisable you pay for an hotel for that first nite or two,I mentioned some cheap hotels previously,within that period you can ask people that may aid you with assistance. But be very very careful.That's it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2013
justi4jesu:
Since you don't know anyone here yet! Then its advisable you pay for an hotel for that first nite or two,I mentioned some cheap hotels previously,within that period you can ask people that may aid you with assistance. But be very very careful.That's it
pls how can i begin with d job search there lol. tq
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2013
justi4jesu:
av gotten d cheap hotel name and pls how can i begin with d job search there lol. and pls are u in dubai presently jus reading through all ur post.tq lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by noblegas2(m): 4:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas: sorry bros,but u av to understand that they are different type of noble gas asper mine is norms by d power of omniscient and d omnipotent of the ALMIGHT ALLAH. Or are u d onlyone bearing ur real names in these world.tq

What I mean is that this is an online forum, similar usernames usually cause confusion......I've lived in Qatar for almost a year and when a friend saw a certain (Noble gas) asking information about qatar, he was suprised and had to buzz me. . .point is, you should have chosen something different!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2013
noble_gas1:

What I mean is that this is an online forum, similar usernames usually cause confusion......I've lived in Qatar for almost a year and when a friend saw a certain (Noble gas) asking information about qatar, he was suprised and had to buzz me. . .point is, you should have chosen something different!
pls sorry bros i wil change when i reach dubai asper now i nid some body 2 put me through.tq
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas: pls sorry bros i wil change when i reach dubai asper now i nid some body 2 put me through.tq
pls bros are u still in qater?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chucky234(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2013
ogakpatakpata: TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, HONOUR & PRAISE. l also want to thank Justwise and other encouraging contributors who proffered suggestions to everyone on this platform. l came on this forum few weeks back seeking info and asistance and God did it. My kid brother who graduated from North America with several Diploma's and certificate is finally in Dubai with a fantastic job. He applied from nigeria, employment form was sent to him in nigeria, he got a 2months visa tru an airline in nigeria, left nigeria last week saturday night, arrived dubai on sunday morning, went for interview on monday and was successful, was asked by the company to checkout of his hotel in deira, was told to come to dubai-marina, he was picked up by the HR & OPERATION MANAGER, taken to his accommodation and was given a supervisory position, although the salary is not much but is something to begin with. He only reports to the HR & operation manager. God is faithful. for all those going to dubai, please pray and ask God for favour and direction, prepare your CV from nigeria and package it well, and trust God for direction. God is good. Thanks justwise and other truthful contributors.[/b][b][b][/b]
Congrats bro,I hope people can learn from your brothers experience and do this alone without spending fortune.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas:
av gotten d cheap hotel name and pls how can i begin with d job search there lol. and pls are u in dubai presently jus reading through all ur post.tq lol
You can begin your job search there by first of all making your dubai CV ready, when u get there just to go to a cafe and tell them you want to do your cv and they will type it for you,before that you need to snap passport with a white background. Then after your Cv is ready,go to any grocery shop and ask for CLASSIFIEDS,its a newspaper.go tru it and u would see d jobs u can apply for there. Yes am in dubai.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas: pls bros are u still in qater?
see confusion, Noble gas dey quote Noble gas post.. Lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 7:47am On Mar 18, 2013
justi4jesu:
You can begin your job search there by first of all making your dubai CV ready, when u get there just to go to a cafe and tell them you want to do your cv and they will type it for you,before that you need to snap passport with a white background. Then after your Cv is ready,go to any grocery shop and ask for CLASSIFIEDS,its a newspaper.go tru it and u would see d jobs u can apply for there. Yes am in dubai.
tq u very much AM very greatful, and GOD BLESS.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by noblegas2(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas: pls bros are u still in qater?

No!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2013
Noble gas: tq u very much AM very greatful, and GOD BLESS.
U re welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2013
l have followed this thread for long and l think apart from just4jesu and 2other contributors and justwise, some of the info been given to people hear are misleading, from my Kid brothers experience. 1) He applied online from nigeria to several companies in dubai. 2) he use dubizzle website 3) he was was shotlisted while still in nigeria and asked to come for interview 4) a day to his departure he mailed d company and told them he is still in nigeria and that his interview should be moved ahead,5) the company agreed and asked him to call them as soon as he arrives dubai. 6) he did hotel reservation online and hold it with him b4 departing lagos 7) nigeria immigration wanted to extort money from him but he stood his ground and showed them d job invite and hotel reservation from dubai and was allowed to board without spending a kobo.cool the company included employment form and attached it plus the invite to him in nigeria. he printed it in nigeria and filled it and hold it while departing lagos. on arrival in dubai, he was not asked any question by any immigration, he arrived on sunday and went for interview on monday and resumed on tuesday, during the interview the HR said my Kid brother fit into all the company was looking for, he was interview by 2indians HR & OPERATION MANAGER. HE didnt attest his certificates because he schooled abroad.please all those planning or already in d process of going to d middle east, please pray for direction and allow God to direct u to the exact country he has ordained for u, everybody is not meant for dubai, some maybe it is qatar, pray well, arrange your CV from nigeria and if possible start applying from nigeria and allow God to guide u , remember if God guides u, u wont fall, avoid agents both in nigeria, dubai or qatar, many of them are fake and only wants ur hard earned cash, whatever happens to u in d middle east doesnt bother them. my brother saw so many people stranded in dubai because of agent, l dont want to mention nationalities. please pray, pray, pray and pray, allow GOD to lead u, he is d BEST AGENT IN D WORLD. Thanks justwise, just4jesu and other sincere contributors. God bless u all.
chucky234: Congrats bro,I hope people can learn from your brothers experience and do this alone without spending fortune.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
My inquiry is on investment in Dubai, my friend have been to dubai severally on tourist visa but because of the uncertainties of Nigeria want to move to dubai with his wife and two children.

He want to commit like 10M naira to this and also thinking of buying into an existing business as a partner with like 7M naira the balance of 3M will be used for initial set up.

Kindly advice on the oppotunities that he can invest in and accomodation as well other necessary things needed for this endeavor.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
HAH: My inquiry is on investment in Dubai, my friend have been to dubai severally on tourist visa but because of the uncertainties of Nigeria want to move to dubai with his wife and two children.

He want to commit like 10M naira to this and also thinking of buying into an existing business as a partner with like 7M naira the balance of 3M will be used for initial set up.

Kindly advice on the oppotunities that he can invest in and accomodation as well other necessary things needed for this endeavor.

Bro what is your friend into in Nigeria ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
justi4jesu:

House, which one is better for the first time traveller to work. Dubai, Abu dhabi or Qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
HAH: My inquiry is on investment in Dubai, my friend have been to dubai severally on tourist visa but because of the uncertainties of Nigeria want to move to dubai with his wife and two children.

See how man dey command money and I dey here still dey search for cheap hotel.... God...You are the "Oga at the top"....abeg no forget me too o...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
shagry1:

Bro what is your friend into in Nigeria ?

My friend was a banker but axed during the crises he presently only managing his 2 buses that bring the daily bread he has a house in Abuja which he reside in and another in lokoja, he intents selling his land in Abuja which will bring 10 to 15M for the immigration.

We advised him to invest here but he refused that what he is looking for is a sane enviroment that he will raise his children, He said Nigeria is very unpredictable. He is actually not going to be an economic migrant.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
I'm finding it a bit difficult to get dubai visa, the airlines say i must fly with them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
jammyng: I'm finding it a bit difficult to get dubai visa, the airlines say i must fly with them.
Yes, you must buy the ticket from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.