Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? (12810 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Jaykizz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Valentine is around the corner once more, and is knocking on our doors. In some days time, St Valentine's day will be celebrated around the world by lovers.
In the past special gifts like "Roses, Rings, Flowers, Cakes, Perfumes,...etc," used to be the Ideal presents from men to their ladies; however, things are changing abruptly nowadays. Expensive Gifts such as "Brazilian Wigs, BBs, trips to expensive resort centres,...," are the norms of today.
Although not evryone can afford these, some of us still plan having our val's day special and moderate (moneywise). In what ways can a guy treat a lady come val's day?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by suxes2005(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't know if this will go to frontpage

*whao,I made it to front page*
First comment.

I'm fucking blessed.

Tnk u Jesus.

Gotta celebrate. Its been long I've been praying for this.

Front page, first comment. It can only be God.

Not by my power!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by fittty(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2013
Na wah oh! undecided Is Valentines day going to be a public holiday? Why are there so many valentine topics on the front page? sad. Seun why are your moderators this childish? . Are we secondary school students? There are other informative topics in different sections here on Nairaland that needs to hit the front page not this constant annoying valentine talks... Mtschewwww!!!! angry

18 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by fittty(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2013
suxes2005: I don't know if this will go to frontpage

It has already.... Smdh angry
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by 80million1: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2013
*speechless*
Now i am already bored with this Valentine CRAP making frontpage al d time.
Av u heard dat Mr President is admitted in a london hospital.
Face pressing issues my friend.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by thehunted(m): 1:27am On Feb 10, 2013
I will give her hot sex. Make her come several times. I know she will appreciate that cos she loves sex so much.

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Take her to d cinema......then at the end of the day if she uses a BB,u can do her feb BIS. Bt all d same just show some love in wat u do
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Maxwell86(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2013
the best valentine gift to give your partner is NOTHING........

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Opoki(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Shioooor...
Valentine antics.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Toheeb31(m): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2013
fittty:

It has already.... Smdh angry
 =))˚°◦ see as laff <//>. won . comot my
_\\_ waist.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Opoki(m): 1:33am On Feb 10, 2013
thehunted: I will give her hot sex. Make her come several times. I know she will appreciate that cos she loves sex so much.
its called c / u / m.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Quality fu.ckkk
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Ogbodavies(m): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2013
A Rose flower
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Depend on who and where, nija babes will prefer a blackberry mobile to any other stuff, unlike some other parts of d world where they cherish and value rose flowers.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by yertyr(m): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2013
What's all this? Valentine's day here and there on frontpage... Nairaland is getting childish.

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2013
When is d valentine day pls?
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by playto(m): 2:19am On Feb 10, 2013
Love don't love me....NO gift
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by holyvirgin: 2:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Pray together... undecided
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Pstsmith(m): 2:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Garri

2 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Fhemmmy: 2:54am On Feb 10, 2013
Quality time and renewal of vows tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by airmark(m): 2:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Original REAL MADRID jersey with her name embossed.Because my love for her is REAL and MAD LY in love to the extent that no one can get RID of.
REAL MAD-RID

13 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by kandiikane(m): 2:59am On Feb 10, 2013
thehunted: I will give her hot sex. Make her come several times. I know she will appreciate that cos she loves sex so much.

Na waa for you oo.

@Topic, a car, insurance, cash for road tax and mot etc.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by CrazyMosquito: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2013
A pint of blood(O negative) undecided
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by babarazy: 3:40am On Feb 10, 2013
My girl complains too much that i ejacu.late too fast. But, now i have been working so hard to give her a great se.x drinkin all sorts of drinks like, Alomo, jedi etc.
@Op, i just shared my little secret wit u. Now tell me yours.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2013
I fink this is bulshit. Valantin my foot, love hv a favo 4me? Love me if u so wish, gift oh! Red card
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Your hot, slimy kpekus grin
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 10, 2013
airmark: Original REAL MADRID jersey with her name embossed.Because my love for her is REAL and MAD LY in love to the extent that no one can get RID of.
REAL MAD-RID

undecided
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by lat4real: 4:19am On Feb 10, 2013
airmark: Original REAL MADRID jersey with her name embossed.Because my love for her is REAL and MAD LY in love to the extent that no one can get RID of.
REAL MAD-RID

Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by miketonic(m): 5:17am On Feb 10, 2013
female - give your partner, boyfriend, finance, or husband a pack of CONDOMS. for valentine gift and tell him that he can use it allllll night

men - give your partner, boyfriend, finace,or wife a GARRI with ground nuts. for valentine gift and tell her that she can eat it allllll night
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by valdubem(m): 5:36am On Feb 10, 2013
To a dude - Boxers and singlet
To a lady- BB Z10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.