Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? (12822 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by coolsamba(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
Now i am already bored with this Valentine CRAP making frontpage al d time.
Av u heard dat Mr President is admitted in a london hospital.
Face pressing issues my friend.
ħōѿ does mr president admission in d hospital affect d falling of niger bridge?...smmfh
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by coolsamba(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Dondav: Ok! This is getting depressing... I'll get her a gorgeous pair of HIGH HEELS and An amazing Dress... Can we move on now?
no sire... ђã†̥ if she give U̶̲̥̅̊ cheap singlets nd boxers
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Hampera365: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Valentines Day is in 4 DAYS and Hampers 365 by Imose MultiConcepts Ltd offers custom hampers for ALL occasions! We introduce to you our 'Everyday is Valentine's Day' Hampers and Gift Sets. Our exclusive Valentine hampers are specially designed for your special woman (mom, wife, aunt, friend and/or girlfriend) AND man (dad/husband/boyfriend).

We will work with you to get your gift delivered to your special loved one.
while supplies last - place your order BEFORE the rush!
BB : 293e65a1 • Imosemulticoncepts@yahoo.com
view all pics : www.imosemulticoncepts.com
www.imosemulticoncepts.com
BB PIN: 293e65a1
Consulting•Advertising/PR•Promotional Products/Corporate Gifts•Supplies
'be beautifully conceived......"

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by 1shortblackboy: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Abeg na as my pocket reach jor abi I go thief ? One okrika T-shirt will do jor
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by FXKing2012(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Jaykizz: Valentine is around the corner once more, and is knocking on our doors. In some days time, St Valentine's day will be celebrated around the world by lovers.
In the past special gifts like "Roses, Rings, Flowers, Cakes, Perfumes,...etc," used to be the Ideal presents from men to their ladies; however, things are changing abruptly nowadays. Expensive Gifts such as "Brazilian Wigs, BBs, trips to expensive resort centres,...," are the norms of today.
Although not evryone can afford these, some of us still plan having our val's day special and moderate (moneywise). In what ways can a guy treat a lady come val's day?
Pls enough of this vanity already, cant you people think of something much more productive?
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by wellmax(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Valentine's day, Christmas day, New Year day, Easter day, Mother's day, Father's day, Wedding day, Birthday...Does any one ever think of Judgment day?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by generalJumong1(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2013
val,a go tried buy okrika window blind for my new home as a val gift for her.because she go de suprise to see window blind and u all as okrika dey saint.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by spykeswag(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2013
do her things and things.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by johnstar(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2013
love stil exist
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Decryptor(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Why am i seeing Valentine threads all over NL Frontpage? It's not 14th yet and it's like this? Mayb on the said day, seun will change Nairaland page theme from green to pink. NL mods and Seun, i hail una o SMHID
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by tantita(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Pregnant.. i'll gt her pregnant.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by NoContract(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2013
thehunted: I will give her hot sex. Make her come several times. I know she will appreciate that cos she loves sex so much.

May your Bolokus go on strike on vals day, say amen
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2013
@OP, remove this tread 4rm d front page immediately or...sad
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Psaalmuel(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Opoki:
its called c / u / m.
or squirt
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by FXKing2012(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Idi Amin: @OP, remove this tread 4rm d front page immediately or...sad
...or what happened in 1986 will repeat itself!

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by crackhaus: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2013
I'm giving out valentine's day hampers to all dudes out there for their special someones. My hampers come packaged with:
* a pair of scissors (for girlfriends with excessively long wigs)

* nail cutters (for girlfriends with artificial nails)

* normal white powder (for girlfriends who tend to use rainbow colors on their face)
And finally,

* a handbook guide to being a satisfied less-demanding girlfriend

Hampers are limited as we have been patronized beyond expections, please place your orders quickly and get bonus multi-coloured flavoured condoms pack for that special Feb 14th.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Tidyman: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2013
g string pant
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Jaykizz(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

Na waa for you oo.

@Topic, a car, insurance, cash for road tax and mot etc.

CHINEKE MEE!!! *falls 4rm Third Mainland Bridge* I am finished.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Jaykizz(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2013
babarazy: My girl complains too much that i ejacu.late too fast. But, now i have been working so hard to give her a great se.x drinkin all sorts of drinks like, Alomo, jedi etc.
@Op, i just shared my little secret wit u. Now tell me yours.
Bros me no dey drink al dos ones o. Me na jeje I dy do ma thingy.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Ominiriches(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2013
Am 25y. I've no gf, no wif, no gift. To me, the topic is boring. Change topic.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Ominiriches(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2013
Am 25y. I've no gf, no wif, no val gift. To me, the topic is boring. Change.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Popowaa: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
Swearing an oath to be faithful
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Meddler(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Cake Balls, wine and flowers. Eliminate the need to buy cake and chocolate seperately and buy a dozen Cake ball - crumbled cake mixed with buttercream icing and hand dipped in milk, white or dark chocolate.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Opoki:
its called c / u / m.
Olodo. It is come and the product is c/ u /m
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2013
Seriously I go give her belle! coolSeriously I go give her belle!
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Symphony007: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2013
Flowers!! I think it's the most beautifull gift ever, i know a man who gave his wife a rose every morning on her side table...the day he died, that was how she knew cause there was no rose on her side table.
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Seun(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Decryptor: Why am i seeing Valentine threads all over NL Frontpage? It's not 14th yet and it's like this? Mayb on the said day, seun will change Nairaland page theme from green to pink. NL mods and Seun, i hail una o SMHID
If believing in love is a crime, then we are certainly guilty!
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by SugarLinks(f): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
I can go to any extent to please my partner, by the way at the office we are prepared for valentines, are you?

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Pappyto: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
;DA very hot slap ;DA very hot slap
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by BodyKiss(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
ighoosagie: Depend on who and where, nija babes will prefer a blackberry mobile to any other stuff, unlike some other parts of d world where they cherish and value rose flowers.

Just because she prefers it doesn't mean you have to buy it for her. Some people are just the makers of their own problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.