Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? (12821 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by buchostags(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
Now i am already bored with this Valentine CRAP making frontpage al d time.
Av u heard dat Mr President is admitted in a london hospital.
Face pressing issues my friend.
too many words for speechless...
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nonsense what am i getting in return
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Bikkeson(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Will give her golden pant nd pinging bra,later i'll give her great 1hr 30 mins Bleep.....fink i've tried

1 Like

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Chini: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by timilehing(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2013
Maxwell86: the best valentine gift to give your partner is NOTHING........
that would be ANYTHING
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Hopeville1(f): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2013
Assorted designer tie sets are available.

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by pavitrabalse07: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Give your valuable time .. I mean spend sometime with your partner take her out .. That will be the best gift ...
Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by KappaJ1: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
I believe the most important gifts for valentine are not tangible - the love and the life u share together. But if u are looking to spice things up with some tangible gifts, try PebbleGifts (www.pebblegifts.com). It new service is in town that lets you give quality gifts without shopping around too much and without worrying what your beneficiary will like. It works more like a gift card. You buy a collection for your loved one, she gets a redemption code which she can use to choose any of up to 50 items in that collection. The selected item gets delivered to her doorstep for free.

Re: The Best Valentine Gift To Give Your Partner? by Hopeville1(f): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2013
Assorted designer ladies bags available and selling fast.

Call 08135706198

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.