Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. (18316 Views)

Check Out This Weird But Unique Pre-wedding Photo / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by rodeo0070(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2013
We have found ten of the best Valentine’s Day gifts to give if you’re on a budget (and who isn’t these days?).

1) Create an indoor picnic with available props, i.e., picnic tablecloth, paper goods. Share finger foods and favorite treats along with a glass of wine. Spice up “dessert.” Enjoy your picnic on the living room floor or in bed. Play card games,board games, or make up your own.

2) Decorate a unique-looking jar or box with craft items. Write numerous love notes on small pieces of paper and fill the jar with them. Present the jar to your sweetheart.

3) Make a framed group of photos that put your relationship in chronological order of events, by months or years (depending on how long you’ve been together).

4) Create a favorite drink together. Try all kinds of ingredients. Enjoy taste-testing. Be sure to record the ingredients, so you can make the “your” drink again on Valentine’s Day year after year.

5) Create an at-home spa day for your mate. Deliver the gift in a basket filled with inexpensive candles, bubble bath, rose petals, facial mask and scrub. Then give your mate time to enjoy it. When he/she is done, heat up towels in the dryer for drying off.

6) Watch an old movie at home together, with popcorn and soft drinks and candy--movie-theater style.

7) When you make that special dinner…Just like when you go to a fancy event and a “dinner menu” is put on each plate describing each food item, do something similar. For example, on your menu, write “Spaghetti & Meatballs, made with passion to be with YOU.” Don’t forget to give your “event” or “restaurant” a name at the top of the menu. For couples with children, get them involved in an all-family fun Valentine’s Day dinner at home. Mom can prepare a dessert for two (Chocolate covered strawberries, perhaps) and light the candles while dad puts the kids to bed.

cool Plan a scavenger hunt. Write clues and place them in envelopes, and place the envelopes around town. Make the final clue a doozey of a destination.

9) What did you do on your very first date? Repeat it.

10) Write new “updated” wedding vows, both serious and humorous, and share them with each other over a glass of wine in a candlelit room.

http://www.smartmarriages.com/uploaded/50.Cheap.Valentine.Ideas.Kurland.pdf

2 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by pboiskinpy(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2013
Kk na...we done hear..
#jux praying that motherless babies will apreciate the little I can offer

#jux passing

2 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by stevebond007(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Ok na! @all @all na im bad pass. Gals una de hear? U dnt really need LV or Prada.

1 Like

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by SamMilla1(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
What da Bleep is Valentine and all the hypes about it. I have never for once bothered myself over things like that.

I simply get special gifts for loved ones whenever i can afford and not on a special date.
Why do we live like people we dont know, every individual is unique and must find his or her own way of handling things. Stop copying things that do not suit your personality.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by GistMeMore: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2013
GMM
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2013
You do this for your Nigerian girlfriend? Or what are you trying to tell me? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm..This whole thing is making me feverish grin grin
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by ojjp: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2013
I ll do none of those things n i dnt giv a damn.
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Gwekzy: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2013
This list is def not 4 naija babes
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by SamMilla1(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2013
.... And you believe Naija girls will pick your call again if you follow any of the above advice?

4 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
VALENTINE ! VALENTINE ! VALENTINE ? SHHUUUUOOO
NO BE WHO DON CHOP DE DO VALENTINE tongue

2 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
In response to number 4; AND GET THE PURGE OF YOUR LIFE
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Balitah(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2013
sad[b][/b]Dnt even have a val
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2013
These are truly cheap and exciting! Why wont i accept any of these if its with a sincere heart and its not compulsory only on val‘s day. It can be any day.
Well, if he can spend better i don‘t mind too!
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Easz(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Life is to short to wake up one 14th feb and start throwing money arround.......lol
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2013
Point 8 will work when u have money places along side the note in the envelop if not two things are involved
1. She go to d kitchen n help her self why you end up sleeping in d bedroom while waiting.
2. She will hook up with chief without your knowledge, claiming u weren't at home
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Balitah: sad[b][/b]Dnt even have a val
shocked lipsrsealed grin grin
Words in picture from your picture.
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
too boring.. just too boring..
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2013
Omo see this guy,na naija babe u dey pride so
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by annastacie: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2013
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO COS I WILL BE TRAVELLING AND I cry cry cry cry cry cryWILL BE LEAVING HIM BEHIND
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by miccodb(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2013
the stress pass the money. id rather spend.
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by AnitaMandy: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2013
that one na 4 American people biko.
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by uchemummy(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2013
NICE ONE FOR MARRIED PEOPLE BUT IT WONT WORK FOR BF AND GF
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by AfricaMagic(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Explain number 9
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Goldenheart(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2013
Oh great!!! not again!!!
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by kurga(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2013
6) Watch an old movie at home together, with popcorn and soft drinks and candy--movie-theater style.

With PHCN poised to live up to their unfortunate reputation, this could end up a boring day for the two

1 Like

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Morgan1092(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2013
WTF is dis Valentine sef?
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Desdola(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2013
This is an herculian task
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by uzeba(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2013
AKPORS: If she has cough and catarrh before Valentine, is there anything bad in wrapping Benylin and TomTom as her Val gift?
If I don't take care of her, WHO WILL?

3 Likes

Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
binger: Hmmm..This whole thing is making me feverish grin grin
why?
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by sp2002(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Balitah: sad[b][/b]Dnt even have a val
can you be my val?
Re: 14 Cheap But Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
sometimes you dont have to spend so much money, take your partner (in crime) to a cool place, gist and have fun

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.