Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March (10896 Views)

Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants / 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week / Custom's CG Given 7 Days To Retrieve Auctioned $3B NIPP Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by daylae(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
kaeto: you are inept and also inert at comprehensive reading, learn to read inbetween lines. The project commenced in 2006, and was subjected to 4years stagnance due, particularly, to financial delay (even with the disbursement of $16B by the obj administration) so in 2010, when GEJ came to power, from the scratch the project has neared completion and would be ready by march this year. Please let's not bury our conscience with politicks and tribalism and give credit when due,thanks.

jona's bro,my comment has nothing to do with political or tribal sentiments; There's no reason to load your barrel. Save your bullets for clay shooting.

The fact still that the project had been on before jonathan,and those ones embark upon now might still be on even after his admistration. Government is a continuun,and no administratin deserves all the credits or blames. Why the false alarm!
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Symphony007: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
The level of cynism in nigeria has gotten to the point i ask myself if nigerians really want development! In the face of progress some people are still wagging their tongues, it's just so weird!!
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
earthgreeners: How many Megawatt?....and they call that largest...
SMH for dis Joke called Nigeria
do you know what it takes to produce 1MW of electricity? Have you any idea what will go in to produce this one you are being so cynical about. Or did you expect to hear of a 5billion MW plant?
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
here them talk, we plan to tap gas from UNICEM, we need so and so drums of water from so and so board. Why not do a good job? What is with cutting corners?
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by loswhite(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
kaeto: you are inept and also inert at comprehensive reading, learn to read inbetween lines. The project commenced in 2006, and was subjected to 4years stagnance due, particularly, to financial delay (even with the disbursement of $16B by the obj administration) so in 2010, when GEJ came to power, from the scratch the project has neared completion and would be ready by march this year. Please let's not bury our conscience with politicks and tribalism and give credit when due,thanks.
u don add ur own join. Technical and financial delay.how do u knw it was frm d scratch ?
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by manmade(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
daylae: well, the power projects were on even before yaadua's presidency,jonathan shouldn't take all the credit.
just like u would say super Eagle has bin playing football b4 keshi became their coach and as such shldn't take d credit for their success @ AFCON, pls think b4 u post ur comment next time becos it better not to comment than to post rubbish as comment.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Konnektions146(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
y are they talkin about challenges now?does it mean there was no TSS(technical site survey ) doneprior to commencement of that project.its only in nigeria this kinda sh*t would happen.
next. they will ask for more money,more time,more everythin and government wont do anythin. Nigerian government should really learn project and finNce mNagement from the developed world.
i bet this project wont come on stream til 2015.
they never checked for water
they never knew thet neeeded gas for the tubines.
they never knew other issues would come up and cover their track, they are here spewing bul5sit about 50 % completion.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by 76Naira(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
denitro: 563 megawatt - USELESS

If all past regimes had added 500 to 1000MW each and maintained the capacity, we would be at least 7000MW by today.
If they do pull this through, it would be good, not useless.

1 Like

Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by taharqa: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Just so that some persons would not be misinformed by some persons who have elected it upon themselves to attempt to discredicting GEJ at every turn, even when it doesn't make sense; some of these people have already 'spoken' on pg 1:

There are 10 or 11 Middle Power plants been built across the nation under the NIPP projects (apart from hundreds of Transmission and Distribution projects)- about 5 of which (OmotoshoII, OlorosonguII, Sapele, non-steam component of Alaoji and just recently, GereguII) are COMPLETE, with some of their Units already contributing to Power supply inthe Grid; the others (Calabar, Ihovbor, Gbarain, Egbema, Omoku) are ALMOST COMPLETE and are expected to start contributing to National Grid sometimes this year (2013). All of these plants are expected to add more than 4000MW additional power to the grid.
NOTE: When I use the word 'Complete', I mean that not only is the actual construction of the plant itself finished but that Gas pipelines and Transmission Evacuation Facilities associated with the plant, are also complete. And most of these works have occurred in the last 3 years or so.

Some Affirmation of these come from people like Dr Fayemi (the ACN Governor of Ekiti)who said the following about 2 weeks ago:

Ten power projects will be completed this year to boost power supply, the government said yesterday.
A board member of Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) Dr. Kayode Fayemi assured that the ten projects under the National Integrated Power Project, (NIPP) would come on stream by year end.
The Ekiti State governor spoke in Abuja at the end of the 25th board meeting of NDPHC – the operator of the NIPP projects.
He said: “Perhaps the most heart warming news that we are to give is the fact that this is going to be the year of harvest. You have heard many things before now about the NIPP projects across the country, we want to assure Nigerians that based on the work that has been done so far, we are almost certain that all of the 10 projects across the country will be delivered this year.
“And those are the power plants I’m talking about that are being constructed across the country – Omotosho, Geregu, Alaoje, Olorunsogo, Sapele etc. All of them will be ready this year.
“And we also approved the budget of the company for the year to ensure that the operations of the company are not impaired in anyway.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/10-power-projects-ready-this-year/
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by taharqa: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
What possibly the Group (Organisd Electricity Workers) that hv opposd d ongoing Power Reforms more than any other said sm few weeks ago about these new power plants:
ORGANISED labour in the nation’s Power sector has accused the Federal Government of refusing to commission the completed National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPs), thus denying Nigerians from benefitting from the projects.

Under the umbrella of the National Union of Electricity Employees, NUEE, labour claimed the government has refused to commission many completed NIPP projects, with the hope of transferring them to the private individuals after privatization.

General Secretary of NUEE, Comrade Joe Ajaero in an interview with Vanguard also alleged that the government had similar, plan for several NIPP and Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN equipment abandoned in the ports for years without bringing them to upgrade and boost the power situation in the country.

He said “We do not have any reason not have better power supply as at today. Why did I say that? Already, over 11 billion Dollars have been spent under the National Integrated Power Project, NIPP, and NIPP as at today ought to have put into the field almost 4000 or 5000 megawatts.

“Some of the plants are ready, but they have not commissioned them. So, the plot they are adopting is that in 2013, when the private sector takes over, they will commission all those projects and will be telling you that it is because of the private sector. But the 11 billion Dollars was taken from the Federation account to build those plants.

“The question is, why have they not commissioned those plants? So, when Nigerians see additional 4000 or so, they will say it is the magic of the new investors. But the truth is that the new investors if they take over in 2013, cannot build plants for the next three or four years. So, there is already a ploy to keep a large volume of reserve of power preparatory to bringing them on stream when the private sector takes over. The same thing applies to abandoned equipment at the ports.”

“There are lot of equipment belonging to PHCN and NIPP at the ports that are not cleared as we speak. The plan is for them to bring the equipment in after privatization for the new investors.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/labour-accuses-fg-of-refusing-to-commission-nipp-projects/ Of course the main reason why some of these Power plants hv not startd contributing to d Grid is cos of Gas supply problems and Transmission Grid Facilities even afta evacuation of d producd power
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by denitro(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
clue:
do you know what it takes to produce 1MW of electricity? Have you any idea what will go in to produce this one you are being so cynical about. Or did you expect to hear of a 5billion MW plant?

What does it take to produce 1MW? Pls tell us.
Our countries are producing 5000MW power station, shame on you and your country.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
The 563MW Plant will supplement other bigger Power Plants; besides, that figure can only supply power to a small state i.e Cross River. There are plans underway to build Power Plants that will generate thousands of megawatts.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
denitro:

What does it take to produce 1MW? Pls tell us.
Our countries are producing 5000MW power station, shame on you and your country.
for the 'shame on me part', thanks and God bless you.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by egregous: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mr. Akinola said to be able to inaugurate the facility within the first quarter of the year gas would have to be sourced from United Cement Company, UNICEM, in Calabar.

Is it Gas to Power or Cement to Power?

berem: If the biggest NIPP power plant can produce 563 megawatts, how many will the smallest NIPP plant produce? anyone with calculator please! grin

This is the biggest NIPP power plant by waste category. Alaoji Power Station with 4 gas turbines will has 1074 MW capacity, when Calabar has 5 turbines with only 553MW capacity.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by daylae(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
manmade: just like u would say super Eagle has bin playing football b4 keshi became their coach and as such shldn't take d credit for their success @ AFCON, pls think b4 u post ur comment next time becos it better not to comment than to post rubbish as comment.
oh,another repugnant fellow. Well, we've not only been playing football before keshi,we've won some trophies too,and still will win more after him. Should we win the next nations cup with another coach,i know you would say the new coach had benefitted from keshi's project on building a somewhat formidable team,and shouldn't take all the credits. I don't know if you get it?

The statement i made was just an innocuous one, wasn't meant to undermine or ridicle "jonathan's achievements in the power sector". Projects like that can take up to 4 years plus for its total completion,which works sometimes extends to another administration.

The bottomline is that,even though jonathan deserves the credit for seeing the NIPP project to its near completion,kudos also should go to the admistration who started it in the first place.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by tunalism(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
It has been since 2006 , so its not GEJ's work
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by akintun: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
I think d president has to be credited with all d power plants becos he revived d OBJ power projects, after it was cancelled by Yaradua.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Rossikk(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
denitro: 563 megawatt - USELESS

You must be insane. That's an excellent addition to the grid for a single plant. It's not like it's the only plant in the country or the only one being built.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Rossikk(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Symphony007: The level of cynism in nigeria has gotten to the point i ask myself if nigerians really want development! In the face of progress some people are still wagging their tongues, it's just so weird!!

I know.. Ignorance has a lot to do with it though. Many here don't actually appreciate how massive a project a 563 mw power plant is. It's got to be worth around $600 million if you go by the industry standard $1 million per mw rate.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by iverson2319(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
maclatunji: There is still no electricity even as I type this.
Then go pay your NEPA bill......Haters
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by FindOut(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Poor feasibility studies as regards the current difficulty - lack of easy access to water at the site of the station. *just one of the important things 'consultants' must have overlooked despite the huge funds they would have received then*

Now, if this project was slated to be completed in 4 years then, i guess in 2011, or better still now, same project should have a completion time of less than 4 years,say 3 years - 3.5yrs.

Now, this is generating 563 MW right? Why was the contract for the construction of TEN of this not awarded then?(= assuming all ten would have been ready by this year end, that is extra 5630 MW to be injected into the National grid which would have totally doubled what we are generating now). WE HAD/STILL HAVE THE MONEY.

Ok now to the present administration, will Sincerenigerian please furnish us with info as to how many MW GEJ plans to inject into the National grid before 2015? We are generating tops 5000MW now, and estimated demand is at about 40,000MW. No? *can someone please provide more accurate figures*

My point: the small small 150MW , 200MW which we are celebrating IS NOT ENOUGH. WE NEED MORE & we have this money. Let the President sell off a few aircraft in his fleet, let the FCT minister forget about "mission house", let Sambo forget about his 14 billion naira house, e.t.c. and lets pour a good percentage of this freed up monies into the Power sector. Now, that is a good way to really SHOW (& not say) that you are REALLY SERIOUS about tackling the power problem.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by FindOut(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Rossikk:

I know.. Ignorance has a lot to do with it though. Many here don't actually appreciate how massive a project a 563 mw power plant is. It's got to be worth around $600 million if you go by the industry standard $1 million per mw rate.

600million dollars = âbout 100billion naira plus abi no be so? My brother, na chicken change.

Remember that 16 BILLION dollars was alleged to have been mismanaged by OBJ and some other thieves (who btw are stil walking freely and still hobnobbing with the present govt ). So by your figure bro, TEN or even TWENTY of this project could have easily been accomodated within that 16 billion dollars.

The 2013 budget today can be adjusted to fit in about 5 of this i believe.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2013
tomakint: This is a very good news, provided a thorough follow-up is embarked upon after the commissioning! I have always maintained that when OBJ came to power in 1999, the total mega watts (mw) of power supply to the country was 2,800 mw, he had the chance to add another 6,540 mw according to experts (at least going by the oil prices that soared greatly under his administration and other additional grants from foreign partners as a result of our newly grabbed democracy) which would have taken our total electricity generation to a stabilising 9,340 mw. Unfortunately, he squandered this golden chance as a result of his “shadow chasing antics” especially the party politics he was playing and the unnecessary rancour he had with his deputy, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, for more than 3 years and other political associates and opponents. His rudderless style of leadership nearly brought the country on her knees. The history of power injection into the economy dated way back in 1956 when the 60 mw Ijora Thermal Power Station came up, twelve years later (1968), 760 mw was added into the National Grid through the Kainji Hydro Power Project, ten years later in 1978, the 720 mw Ogorode Sapele Thermal Power Project was added. The 540 mw Jebba Hydro Power Station was added in 1985; next was the 1,320 mw Egbin Thermal Power Station in 1987, the 600 mw Shiroro Hydro Power Station came up in 1990 while the 600 mw Ughelli Power Station was added in 1991 making the total 4,600 mw as at the year 1991! From 1991 till date (2012), if not for the corruption that has bedevilled the nation’s system we should be boasting of more than 9,000 mw but what do we have now? Good job, President Goodluck Jonathan, I am watching cool

Sincere9gerian,I salute Sir.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by abes(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2013
AMEBO2BUSY: Telecom was suppose to have been done in 1970's rubbish by MKO/MURITARI finally done by OBJ, also power done by GEJ

haba...you mean GSM was supposed to have been introduced since 1970's.. shocked shocked

@topic
we heard similar story about 434mw Geregu power plant that was promised to start generation 3 weeks ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1156241/434mw-geregu-power-plant-begin
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2013
isn't it just funny?

how at the peak of the rainy season last year, power supply improved

isn't it funny how the arselickers here argued strenuously when we pointed it out that the uptick was due to the rains as usual

isn't it funny that since the advent of the dry season the power supply has dwindled drastically as usual?

isn't it funny how most parts of this country are now having poor power supply?

isn't it funny how the commissioned "megawatts" seem to supply only the houses of the the 40 laptop squad and the wannabe applicants that want to join the squad?

isn't it funny that nothing has really changed?

isn't it funny that we shall repeat this circus when the rainy season returns?
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Rossikk(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Find Out!:

600million dollars = âbout 100billion naira plus abi no be so? My brother, na chicken change.

Remember that 16 BILLION dollars was alleged to have been mismanaged by OBJ and some other thieves (who btw are stil walking freely and still hobnobbing with the present govt ). So by your figure bro, TEN or even TWENTY of this project could have easily been accomodated within that 16 billion dollars.

The 2013 budget today can be adjusted to fit in about 5 of this i believe.

''Alleged'' = ''fact'' in your book?

Ridiculous.

If you actually studied the details of that case you'll find that it's a largely BOGUS allegation.

Obasanjo initiated at least 11 power plants some of which have come on stream, and have led to the doubling of power output since his regime ended. I would think a large chunk of the ''mismanaged'' 16 billion was spent on the said projects.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by taharqa: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2013
abes:

haba...you mean GSM was supposed to have been introduced since 1970's.. shocked shocked

@topic
we heard similar story about 434mw Geregu power plant that was promised to start generation 3 weeks ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1156241/434mw-geregu-power-plant-begin
And who told you that GereguII has not startd producing power?? Its 1st unit is already doing so, and d oda 2 units wud progressively be added b4 d end of March- dat was d plan from day 1 and dats how you introduce power from a plant to d Grid in stages
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by porka: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2013
Konnektions146: y are they talkin about challenges now?does it mean there was no TSS(technical site survey ) doneprior to commencement of that project.its only in nigeria this kinda sh*t would happen.
next. they will ask for more money,more time,more everythin and government wont do anythin. Nigerian government should really learn project and finNce mNagement from the developed world.
i bet this project wont come on stream til 2015.
they never checked for water
they never knew thet neeeded gas for the tubines.
they never knew other issues would come up and cover their track, they are here spewing bul5sit about 50 % completion.

Refer to the bold.

Why can't we make comment without this particular refrain, "it is only in Nigeria... blah blah"?

Billions of dollars was spent in rebuilding New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and yet they had a power-cut during SuperBowl.

It has more than been acknowledged even by the planners of our NIPP that gas, a major component of the project, was not factored in the planning.

Now that they are getting around the problem what is the offense in that?

Would you rather the plant is turned to a tourist attraction because mistakes were made?

Mistakes are made all over the world "it is not only in Nigeria" sir, the important thing is to admit it and redress appropriately not sitting down and doing nothing.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by Konnektions146(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2013
porka:

Refer to the bold.

Why can't we make comment without this particular refrain, "it is only in Nigeria... blah blah"?

Billions of dollars was spent in rebuilding New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and yet they had a power-cut during SuperBowl.

It has more than been acknowledged even by the planners of our NIPP that gas, a major component of the project, was not factored in the planning.

Now that they are getting around the problem what is the offense in that?

Would you rather the plant is turned to a tourist attraction because mistakes were made?

Mistakes are made all over the world "it is not only in Nigeria" sir, the important thing is to admit it and redress appropriately not sitting down and doing nothing.
oga,
i want my naija to be as much better,
as regards the superBowl,anything could happen,btw hope yu know what a circuit beaker does in an electrical circuit?
my point is- why was these issues not factored in,does it mean dey dont know the turbines would be powered with gas from the outset or does it mean dey dont know they need water ?
c'mon bro these are just soke professional incompetence or rather would i say its "carelessness".
please whats youtube documentaries on some National geographic megastructures and yu see how constructions are done, time limits are met even with nature's effect .
i still say that its only in Nigeria as far as i know that a 2-year contract lasts for5years and the contractors is walking around shaking his bom bom.
our project management and discipline approach could be better.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by porka: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2013
tomakint: This is a very good news, provided a thorough follow-up is embarked upon after the commissioning! I have always maintained that when OBJ came to power in 1999, the total mega watts (mw) of power supply to the country was 2,800 mw, he had the chance to add another 6,540 mw according to experts (at least going by the oil prices that soared greatly under his administration and other additional grants from foreign partners as a result of our newly grabbed democracy) which would have taken our total electricity generation to a stabilising 9,340 mw. Unfortunately, he squandered this golden chance as a result of his “shadow chasing antics” especially the party politics he was playing and the unnecessary rancour he had with his deputy, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, for more than 3 years and other political associates and opponents. His rudderless style of leadership nearly brought the country on her knees. The history of power injection into the economy dated way back in 1956 when the 60 mw Ijora Thermal Power Station came up, twelve years later (1968), 760 mw was added into the National Grid through the Kainji Hydro Power Project, ten years later in 1978, the 720 mw Ogorode Sapele Thermal Power Project was added. The 540 mw Jebba Hydro Power Station was added in 1985; next was the 1,320 mw Egbin Thermal Power Station in 1987, the 600 mw Shiroro Hydro Power Station came up in 1990 while the 600 mw Ughelli Power Station was added in 1991 making the total 4,600 mw as at the year 1991! From 1991 till date (2012), if not for the corruption that has bedevilled the nation’s system we should be boasting of more than 9,000 mw but what do we have now? Good job, President Goodluck Jonathan, I am watching cool

With due respect sir, what you state here is not completely true.

The power problem in 1999 was inadequately identified by almost everyone, including some of the most trusted hands we have in the system.

In 1999, most people, including Chief Bola Ige, Dr Olu Agunloye etc believed that the problem was as a result of mismanagement of NEPA.

Therefore, generation (general increase in capacity) was not immediately factored in the solution early on.

It was not until some years later that the same Obasanjo's administration with serious input from Atiku through Liyel Imoke Committee came up with the NIPPs.

NIPPs constructions were still on going when Obasanjo left office (he commissioned a few).

On coming to office, the Yaradua administration, due to one reason or another, decided to stop further financing of the NIPPs and this stalled the completion.

The Jonathan administration decided to complete the plants as part of its strategic agenda to light Nigeria.

These are the same projects being commissioned now sir.

Putting everything in perspective, it is mischievous to say Obasanjo "squandered this golden chance".

He (Obasanjo) actually started these projects, the completion of which we are witnessing.

Some of the power plants you cited above were not started and completed by the same administration.

Government is a continuum, the important thing is to see to the end of a project(s) in the overall interest of the public.
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by tomakint: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
porka:

With due respect sir, what you state here is not completely true.

The power problem in 1999 was inadequately identified by almost everyone, including some of the most trusted hands we have in the system.

In 1999, most people, including Chief Bola Ige, Dr Olu Agunloye etc believed that the problem was as a result of mismanagement of NEPA.

Therefore, generation (general increase in capacity) was not immediately factored in the solution early on.

It was not until some years later that the same Obasanjo's administration with serious input from Atiku through Liyel Imoke Committee came up with the NIPPs.

NIPPs constructions were still on going when Obasanjo left office (he commissioned a few).

On coming to office, the Yaradua administration, due to one reason or another, decided to stop further financing of the NIPPs and this stalled the completion.

The Jonathan administration decided to complete the plants as part of its strategic agenda to light Nigeria.

These are the same projects being commissioned now sir.

Putting everything in perspective, it is mischievous to say Obasanjo "squandered this golden chance".

He (Obasanjo) actually started these projects, the completion of which we are witnessing.

Some of the power plants you cited above were not started and completed by the same administration.

Government is a continuum, the important thing is to see to the end of a project(s) in the overall interest of the public.
In case you don't know Nigerians never had it so good 'monetary wise' in recent times but under Obasanjo it was Money-rain left, right, centre! He was privileged to witness the pardon of our debt from the Paris Club, yet he goofed and you are trying to 'educate' me on what its already known undecided Sorry, you are being economical with the FACTS cool
Re: Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March by DisGuy: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
whats the latest ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory / Most Governors Spend Days In Abuja While Their States Are In Flames - Shehu Sani / Okunbo To Obaseki: Your Accusation Reeks Of Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.