Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? (3470 Views)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. / Why Do Women Love Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Don't even tell me that was back in the days cuz most men still love the chase. Why in God's name will you be chasing one pu..s..sy for one year? Yea right you heard me right and I have seen so many cases like this. Theres this one particular dude that I am friend with which has lead me to open this thread.

Very good looking, outgoing, hardworking, educated, and quite comfortable financially. Former player. He never used to even spend one week chasing one chick but he swear hes in love with this babe but she's been playing all sort of games with his head.

They've been together more than one year, she refused to give him sex her reason she don't want to have sex out of wedlock, and he's 100% happy to marry her cuz hes quite crazy about her but shes just pulling him back and forth, and the sad part is that this dude is so in love, he just wouldn't quit. Yea am not gonna lie shes beautiful nice figure and all that but seriously what the fuc.k angry angry angry he keeps asking me for advice but never takes any of them.

Which bring me to the question of this thread, why the heck do guys love the chase so much? Why waste your time behind one girl for so long? Like seriously what is the deal behind all this?
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
why do i have this strong feeling that u r the subject of this story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: why do i have this strong feeling that u r the subject of this story? undecided

hahahaha I laugh grin grin grin [size=5pt]funny[/size]

naaa it ain't me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
The answer to ur question is in ur post, he is obviously in love with the girl, if not he 4 don tire to chase her .

btw, is dat u laughing?undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yea thats me laughing I look sexy don't I?
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
rokiatu: Yea thats me laughing I look sexy don't I?

if dats how u look sexy, i wonder how u would look mad
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Even sexier.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
rokiatu: Even sexier.

with what i see up there, erase the sexier, replace it wit deadlier
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ok you win back to topic. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
rokiatu: Ok you win back to topic. smiley

lol, we r still on d topic sweerie, i said d guy is in love, only love can make a man chase a woman dat long, but if he is doing it 4 her pants only, then he is such a looser
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer:

lol, we r still on d topic sweerie, i said d guy is in love, only love can make a man chase a woman dat long, but if he is doing it 4 her pants only, then he is such a looser

I doubt so duh!!! He get so many chicks why would he chase one chick for more than a year for just sex?

Anyway some guys can do it.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
rokiatu:

I doubt so duh!!! He get so many chicks why would he chase one chick for more than a year for just sex?

Anyway some guys can do it.

if he has so many chicks, then adding 1 more chick to his lot wouldn't be the case here, i guess he should hav had more than enuff sex from his many chicks, so the long chase can only be fueled by love, most likely
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by masterpiecer(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
that is one of the disadvantage of being a player; when you finally find the one you love, she would think u r coming to play and it gets really difficult if not impossible to get her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: that is one of the disadvantage of being a player; when you finally find the one you love, she would think u r coming to play and it gets really difficult if not impossible to get her

Yep!!! Thats it. I feel sad for him though.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Moyola(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
haha! iknw of one datz been chasin for 4yrs n counting. . .krazzi!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Moyola: haha! iknw of one datz been chasin for 4yrs n counting. . .krazzi!

Jesus wept! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by ikechukz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hard to get = game kids play
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by onila(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
i fronted for a year before tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by onila(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
rokiatu:

Jesus wept! cry cry cry cry cry
girls got game wink
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer:

if he has so many chicks, then adding 1 more chick to his lot wouldn't be the case here, i guess he should hav had more than enuff sex from his many chicks, so the long chase can only be fueled by love, most likely

Nah! Humåns(men) like challenge .

If Ʊ r so used to getting em layed easily, den dere comes a day where Ʊ meet oηε that defies all uя norms, Ʊ wud chase ha to d ends of the earth ....just to ĸпoω why....also we dnt like our ego bruised, our swag soiled and our gåme swayed.

You never ĸпoω d joy Ʊ feel to finally lay a gurl Ʊ 'v chased ƒoя years! It feels xtatic ! But after that, you just hate urself and go asking: is dis all i hv bin killin myself ƒoя ? Den Ʊ Might probably start rough handling ha or ενεη hate ha.

But if it is true luvv Ʊ feel, you wud go outa uя ways to make her api all ha life !
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by pleep(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
[size=20pt]Because men are incredibly stupid, especially nigerian men. Its the truth. [/size]

Most of us are too idiotic to realize that we are shooting ourselves in the foot with all our mangina behavior. Ill bet if this guy ignored that chick for a couple weeks she would come groveling back... but we are usually too dumb to think like that.

smh.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's the same reason you would have more value for something which is scarce than that which is readily available without even your asking for it! When you get something through your own effort you tend to value it!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by pleep(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
HARDDON:

Nah! Humåns(men) like challenge .

If Ʊ r so used to getting em layed easily, den dere comes a day where Ʊ meet oηε that defies all uя norms, Ʊ wud chase ha to d ends of the earth ....just to ĸпoω why....also we dnt like our ego bruised, our swag soiled and our gåme swayed.

You never ĸпoω d joy Ʊ feel to finally lay a gurl Ʊ 'v chased ƒoя years! It feels xtatic ! But after that, you just hate urself and go asking: is dis all i hv bin killin myself ƒoя ? Den Ʊ Might probably start rough handling ha or ενεη hate ha.

Lol i would hate her the whole time, but she wouldn't know until after i banged her. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by pleep(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
onila: girls got game wink
but 90% of men don't. Thats the story of modern relationships

Dudes is getting used like 2 cent hookers but they think they are players. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: that is one of the disadvantage of being a player; when you finally find the one you love, she would think u r coming to play and it gets really difficult if not impossible to get her

Wrong yet again. Don't fink Ʊ 'v ever bin a player player.

never mind , the heat from d electric bulb kills d moth,yet they can't avoid its bright light! F1nger d light switch and dey can't but flock in.

if you got your game tight, you do litle chasing! Dey chase you.

Tis POOR MEN DAT CHASE WOMEN COS DEY GOT NO BETA TIN TO DO! Ofcos dey hv all d time in the world .yuck!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
onila: girls got game wink

You think sö ? Well so sowie to bust your bubbles : most that front, end up with d back of d pot most times.

Here goes oηε öut of many instances: on dis occasion, while d younger oηε was forming hard to get, d elder oηε was busy forming special adviser untill she advised ha way into d joyrod.

B4 d younger oηε knew, dey were already Fvckin( oops goin) out . Trouble brewed, breakfast burnt , hell let lose wen d younger got d hint . Called ha sis all sorts of names. Parents tryed to settle em but d Gulf was too great.
Younger oηε set out to get ha man back and did every to have him back. Ofcos she did . But it wasn't to ß mentioned anywhere else. Just his joyrod and her womanliness knew ,until dis day, that he actually fvcked /dated d two sisters!

If dat isn't crazy enuf, should i intimate you about two d oηε of two friends (gurls) or two church members? Or a lot of total strangers?

Dis is not to rave but to put acröss (to d female folks ofcos ) that while you'r busing fronting GET-HaRD, some1 ,somewhere, is actually having a field day with your priced apparel which you might ενεη end up marry tomorow ! Ouch !

We are all adults and we ĸпoω wor we want. So if he ever come close to that, no nid ƒoя gimmicks . Accept and hope ƒoя d best...cos daz all we can ever do.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
pleep: [size=20pt]Because men are incredibly stupid, especially nigerian men. Its the truth. [/size]

Most of us are too idiotic to realize that we are shooting ourselves in the foot with all our mangina behavior. Ill bet if this guy ignored that chick for a couple weeks she would come groveling back... but we are usually too dumb to think like that.

smh.

ℓ☺ℓz naw d last part sounds KINDA kul .... Cos she wud only ball back wen you got uя game tyt gee . There must ß an attracting factor.... Live a flashes life ωiƒ dεм xpensive blings? Got Abs and sleek face? Haw uя ride holding up on dεм roads?

Somefin must bring ha back. No gurls wud ενεя think abt changin lanes just cos Ʊ ignore ha (in uя lowly state)
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by HARDDON: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
pleep: [size=20pt]Because men are incredibly stupid, especially nigerian men. Its the truth. [/size]

smh.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by Joeiordye: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Me think the question should be 'how to get hard to get women?'. I've been chasing this particular one for roughly one year two months now. Even d phone i used to complain that she speaks on as if she doesn't want to talk, she no longer pick @ all. It seems my numerous love text messages even make things worse. I even got angry and stopped chasing but after a month, i had to look for her, giving excuses she didn't even care about. From the start, i could have swore she loves me. If i knew it would come to this, i would never have started, but now i'm in and it's difficult for me to retreat.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by chukkynwob(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
Joeiordye: Me think the question should be 'how to get hard to get women?'. I've been chasing this particular one for roughly one year two months now. Even d phone i used to complain that she speaks on as if she doesn't want to talk, she no longer pick @ all. It seems my numerous love text messages even make things worse. I even got angry and stopped chasing but after a month, i had to look for her, giving excuses she didn't even care about. From the start, i could have swore she loves me. If i knew it would come to this, i would never have started, but now i'm in and it's difficult for me to retreat.

ehyaaaaaaa sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? by mecussey(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Someone is somewhere banging her front and back and you are there chasing. Anyways, for the mugus, continue chasing. If I chase upto a month I will give up, if she does not come bak then she does not like my style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Virginity Doesnt Make You Special / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / 10 Handsome And Successful Men Who Were Born Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.