Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61428 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by upchair(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dee60:

Kanu ke. Oniro.

@dee60 I agree with you totally. Infact your post is very similar to what I posted on another forum. I do not blame Keshi at all. I respect him for calling the NFF's bluff. The president may probably wade in like you said which may resolve the issue. However if he Keshi decides to stay on then one thing is clear he will not take any nonsense from the glass house idiots any more and I am sure they NFF will be very careful with Keshi from now on.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Gayigaskia(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nigeria coach confident of Confederations Cup challenge

Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi says the African champions will be intent on lifting the Confederations Cup when they travel to Brazil in June.
The Super Eagles beat Burkina Faso 1-0 in the Nations Cup final to qualify for the global event for the first time.
"We will go to Brazil not as tourists but as challengers for the trophy," Keshi told BBC Sport.

Did you guys mean the pope resigned?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Dee60: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
When did NFA (No Future Ambition) translate to NFF?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by noblechriss(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Seeing some of the comments here make me weep for Nigeria ŧ a nation.we seem to have more fools in this country than the sane ones.Hϕw̶̲̥̅ can u sack a coach before a game's played,pay for his return ticket aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ expect him to keep quiet aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smile at u? He's not a fool aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has an independent mind of his own,he's human too aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ got feelings too.Keshi's on the right path aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has the support of the Nigerian people,its time we rid ourselves of this internal enemies called NFF that'll never allow footbal stay away from politics.the time's right,its not about the money.we are solidly begind the big boss on this one!!!

8 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rhydem: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
noble-chriss:
Seeing some of the comments here make me weep for Nigeria ŧ a nation.we seem to have more fools in this country than the sane ones.Hϕw̶̲̥̅ can u sack a coach before a game's played,pay for his return ticket Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ expect him to keep quiet Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smile at u? He's not a fool Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has an independent mind of his own,he's human too Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ got feelings too.Keshi's on the right path Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has the support of the Nigerian people,its time we rid ourselves of this internal enemies called NFF that'll never allow footbal stay away from politics.the time's right,its not about the money.we are solidly begind the big boss on this one!!!

Abeg, who is going to take you serious with such stupid fonts.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tolsaac: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
tiwasiaife: My broda the same thing will happen to Gej come 2015 cos el-rufai and co will hif their faces in shame and Nigerians will turn and ask him to contest cos the lesser devil we knw is better than the worst demon we have associated with in the past.
Dat na lie! We nigerians are tired of olodo(no-nentity) ruling us.
Can sum1 tell him to sometime remove dat cap on his head inorder for his brain to receive fresh air
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by AceMiss: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Talk about perfect timing. Keshi has given the NFF a taste of their bitter pill. They are so fast to sack,bunch of i.di.ots. Keshi take your $200,000 from Adenuga and go on a road trip and forget those NFF morraforccars
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by hollandis(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
if he like make him rsign ..infact 1,000,000 likes to his ambbiton
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by movein: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi Resigns, Pope Resigns..... Arsene Wenger Howfa na

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by doyinmolah: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
KESHI THE BIG BOSS out!!! UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dyamondbouy: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
big boss i hope u re just teasing us..but if in any way u re serious, please remember there aint jobs in naija ooo, so take the one weh u see....and to add please 4give us all our wrong on u and yur gallant boiz....
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by boron10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
No coach would wait na having seen the Confederation cup fixtures. Who wants to face humiliation from spain?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ANYPEN(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
he that wears the shoe know where it pinches. we do not know what exactly is going on there... why can't we just wait for more and more info before spewing!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tolsaac: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dee60: When did NFA (No Future Ambition) translate to NFF?
Now (National future failure)

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Let keshi and his IBO team go. Let other tribes take their turn.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tolsaac: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
movein: Keshi Resigns, Pope Resigns..... Arsene Wenger Howfa na
Lolzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ideee03(f): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
mmmustapha: listing 2 your self u bloody fool, educated illiterate wawa, jaki kawai
Pot calling kettle black.It's listen and not listing...SHIOR!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ikeyman00(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
@@@@@@@@

see dem bad bella fools in fb

just listen up to grow man talking trash like they do in nl

yeye republic shocked

Ajetunmobi
let him go he no nigeria can sack him at any time and he is not 2 perfect 4 d job he's afraid of d world cup qualifier dat's y
2 minutes ago · Like

hahha god help this country shocked
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
boron10: No coach would wait na having seen the Confederation cup fixtures. Who wants to face humiliation from spain?

You do realize Keshi's Super Eagles played Catalonia, a virtual Spanish national team, and held them to a 1-1 draw in their own backyard barely two weeks before AFCON?

Why then would the Super Eagles' coach be scared to take on Spain in the Confederations Cup?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Artistree: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Rhydem:

Abeg, who is going to take you serious with such stupid fonts.
The poor guy uses a blackberry hence d 4nts are like dese.
Gosh,d kinda insult I see on NL is enof 2 deafen d recipient. I mean, parental insult should be left outta here, pls. Some words are unprintable & shouldn't even leave our mouths. NL is like a beer parlour,where alot is said & disagreements ensue but it's not enuf 2verbally murder any1.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ikeyman00(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
@@@@ sem dem na dem

Rowland Madu
@All,yes we won the cup but I must tell us that pride is playing out here. I do not see the technical genus of keshi in this tonament. Omerua, onazi, mba that finally gel with Mikel and moses were all products of circumstances of yobo injury, Ogude suspension etc and not that he noticed the defficiency in his team. He shld ever be grateful to Mikel and Moses for their experience in d mildfield. As far as I am concerned, Nigeria had no bench in the competition and it showed in d final. Only Emenike was injured and we nearly had high BP, what is Mikel and Moses were injured, what could have happened. He should go to more coaching course and do not pride himself to high heavens because of favour God granted us. he said in one interview that he can be the next Mourinho and I will be glad to see where he finds himself. The president is hosting eagles tomorrow and he wants the president to beg him or what? He wants to be the NFF chairman at d same time as a coach? I will love to see where Keshi goes from here.

menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kia kia kai shocked
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
dmcdad:
C'mon! Cut her some slack, she is but a lady...
Stay out of what does not concern you.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by wayne4loan: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KESHI AND ASO ROCK! Aso rock: congratulation ur boys made us proud! Keshi: thank u sir, ur excellency! Aso rock: when are u guys coming home ? Keshi: tomorrow sir! Aso rock: have u confirmed the cup is real gold?....becos I don't trust CAF at times, they may hide the real gold and give u a steel coated with gold. Keshi: we have done that sir... Even one of the players broke one part of it and just confirmed that he sold it this morning at south african gold mine..its original gold sir! Aso rock: whaaaaaaat! What about the 1.5 million dollars that CAF gave u guys ? Keshi: its with me! Aso rock: I hope it is complete? Keshi: I didn't count it. Aso rock: keshi please don't disapoint me, how on earth would someone give u 1.5 million dollars and u didn't count it in his presence ..... ARE U A LEANER?

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ikeyman00(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
@@@@@@@

[img]http://www.facebook.com/micky.desmond[/img]
Micky Ola Desmond Very soon one mumu will write a book abt it: accidental public coach! Lwkmd

i dey pain dis one Achebe speak the truth in ur yeye face
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@ sem dem na dem

Rowland Madu
@All,yes we won the cup but I must tell us that pride is playing out here. I do not see the technical genus of keshi in this tonament. Omerua, onazi, mba that finally gel with Mikel and moses were all products of circumstances of yobo injury, Ogude suspension etc and not that he noticed the defficiency in his team. He shld ever be grateful to Mikel and Moses for their experience in d mildfield. As far as I am concerned, Nigeria had no bench in the competition and it showed in d final. Only Emenike was injured and we nearly had high BP, what is Mikel and Moses were injured, what could have happened. He should go to more coaching course and do not pride himself to high heavens because of favour God granted us. he said in one interview that he can be the next Mourinho and I will be glad to see where he finds himself. The president is hosting eagles tomorrow and he wants the president to beg him or what? He wants to be the NFF chairman at d same time as a coach? I will love to see where Keshi goes from here.

menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kia kia kai shocked
was it not NFF and ungrateful/unpatriotic/unbelieving Nigerians that started it first? please dont blame the Coach
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
^^^

hey im only trying to show the comment from face book so u know the people u are dealing with

some of them try to pretend wat always know arent true in nl

i think they and their family know dems elves
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Chitexs250(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
cool cool cool cool

We are just who we are
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by FOLLEY20(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
In fact, if l were Keshi, l won't take up d job any longer no matter how d petting since he had already announced his resignation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.