Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61469 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by stankezzy: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
seunblack: Igbo sense at work,all he wants is for the president to beg him to take back the job and also an increase in pay
i taught they killed u in the last tribal war,so na here u don run to ,to continue caurseing havock.u must be a vampire.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Bella3(f): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Lujan:
Babe, u badt...lol
gringrin
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
but why? Why and why?

Me, wey just dey talk about one Nigeria, aouch! Wetin be this, but i think say i go support d man, when d ovation is still loud, b4 Nigerians start to rain insults on him if he ever lead super eagles to d path of loosing in d future.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by greaterlove(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
seunblack: Igbo sense at work,all he wants is for the president to beg him to take back the job and also an increase in pay
if the president begs him nko? He is who nigerians want, he and the boys delivered against all odds, the nff should hide their head in shame, if this is what it will take to restructure nff so be it, its high time.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by babyboy3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
CFCfan: OMG! The NFF should reject his resignation immediately!
Whatever issues that Keshi has with the NFF should be resolved amicably because he (Keshi) has delivered a major trophy for Nigeria.

He is not a slave, if they wont him then let them place a new contract on the table
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by FXKing2012(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
I'm going to hack and crash NFF website right away as a mark of protest against the deranged eeeeeeediots running the football federation.

Who is with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
ochukoccna: I RESPECT KESHI FOR THIS MOVE
Even before we played Ivory Coast, it was been openly discussed on Tv & radio that Nigeria was going to get a foreign coach to replace him
NFF and the impatient 9ja football fans are the TRUE ENEMIES of football in this country
So many celebrating now hid their daggers to kill him should he fail
Good move BIG BOSS
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by durtman: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
tiwasiaife: u be mumu o when morinho won tripple at inter what did he do? Answer that questn. U ingrate typical village drop out. Lets tnk him 1st. He has the right to resign. How can u book flight ticket when he was still in contention?
u re d big fool hear ursef morinho won tripple did keshi winj triple wat we re saying is he might work under an uncondusive environment which we all knw even 90percent of pple hailing him now didnt even believe we will go far talkless of winning d cup,but winning it is already a slap on nff face d point to me resigning now less dan 24hrs after winning is somehw shld ve prefer after dey come back so mr ode think fool
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rhydem: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
I swear Keshi nah badt guy. He go single handedly disband NFF.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by TayoD1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Did T.B. Joshua see this coming?!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by mmmustapha(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
glen87: Worst news than boko haram attack I'm sad right now. The hausas have achieved their aim. We won't progress with hausas among us
listing 2 your self u bloody fool, educated illiterate wawa, jaki kawai
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by onatisi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
victorazy: Fake news. I just spoke with Victor Moses now.
and i guess you are victor joshua

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
dustydee: Good, I think Siasia has more technical depth.

The same technical depth that prevented us from qualifying for the Nations Cup under his tutelage?

You must be insane.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by MahatmaGhandi: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
keshi is on the right track, nff needs an overhaul, we can make our dissatisfaction with the nff known and if possible stage a social media revolt and see where it takes us
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by chromoTop: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
thats why I HATE Nigerian football. just when you think, you could smile, some slowpoke pulls a really stupid stuff.
I can bet on it, this is the end of that team. importunate buffoons.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naijalane: Hmmm, naija things nawao. Sunday Mba, Victor Moses, Emenike etc oya make una retire too. Pride go kill una. because you people won simple AFCON thats why we no go hear word. Na salary increase wey he want, i tell you. Keshi no go retire
you haven't been following this case
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by stankezzy: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Niiade: Business man Keshi
why are u always confused,i know ur brain has problems but i taught it should be beter at night.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Asis(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
ochukoccna: I RESPECT KESHI FOR THIS MOVE
Even before we played Ivory Coast, it was been openly discussed on Tv & radio that Nigeria was going to get a foreign coach to replace him
NFF and the impatient 9ja football fans are the TRUE ENEMIES of football in this country
So many celebrating now hid their daggers to kill him should he fail
Good move BIG BOSS
well said..
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Philolos: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
If the headline is true, then we should truly relax (Naija cliché), for another 19 years, and a new Messiah will come to our rescue, this time, perhaps help us win the FIFA World Cup. That puts Nigeria in true contention for FIFA World CUP, 2038, of which the venue is TBD. In that decade, European and South American players would be vying for a spot with clubs playing in the Nigerian Premier League. I say we relax...
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tbaba1234: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
The reason westerhof lasted for that long was because he had a direct line to the presidency. The then NFA didn't joke with him.

Why was Amodu fired?? He fulfilled his part of the bargain twice and still got the boot....

The work environment has to be conducive. Preparing sack letters and booking return tickets only says to the coach that he is walking on very thin Ice. No one wants to work like that.

That said, i expect Keshi to stay because the presidency will intervene.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by mmmustapha(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
DivideUs:

See ya life, no wonder we no de progress as a nation angry angry sad
we can progress wen we eliminate your useless tribe
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by shangpearlz(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Haba! he said it b4 d games began na...y all d shocks
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
[size=14pt]Na HAYAJ You don ever hear Naija person resign before

On top all the curse for OBJ and Retardeen Jonatha head dem no resign ever Yar Adua no gree resign for him grave.

He just wan Shakara us small

Ok Keshi we don dey beg you. You better rescind your decision before Boko Haram and Kidnappers face your village[/size]
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by mmmustapha(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
DivideUs:

See ya life, no wonder we no de progress as a nation angry angry sad
we can progress wen we eliminate your useless tribe wawa jaki
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Rossikk(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY LAGERBACK??

THEY MUST PAY KESHI AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT OR HE SHOULD NOT SIGN!

IDIOTTSS!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by onila(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
mmmustapha: Wetin concern me We hav already won d cup, he can go to hell
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by rapmike(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
ezzy-e:

bros u call it "SIMPLE AFCON"?
U seriosly need Jesus!
tell him o... if it was that simple, we should have won it all those 19 years we wasted.
by the way, if he wants to leave , then i wish him well. he is not the 1st coach to do so( at least mourinho did it with inter fc)
the fact is that if we force, beg or abuse him to stay and he fails, its the same nigerians that will turn against him. let him go.
A similar issue occured with jay-jay when he wanted to retire, we begged and begged him. at the end he stayed and our football did not improve.
i just wished those politicians in NFF are kicked out
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by litgirl22: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Rossikk: HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY LAGERBACK??

THEY MUST PAY KESHI AT LEAST THAT AMOUNT OR HE SHOULD NOT SIGN!

IDIOTTSS!!

Agree 100%!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by wundakind(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
omo 2million nigerians are currently viewing this thread!!!!!! Keshi what has gotten into u?? Thats one thing with NIGERIANS. PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.