Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (18337 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
..well I ate ground nut by mistake for the first time in my life hear in London cozz I was mistakenly hungry & .. I beleave my reputation as a plaYa is on the line?

Ladies..we need your help on this serrrreious issue..please advise!
angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by falconey(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cork head.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Welcome back Mrcork. We missed you.

Did they ban you?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Person wey dey sell plaintain chips for ojuelegba

23 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by halfricanadian(f): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
No i want d one dat can eat live cockroach
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Maxi112: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
is this guy ok?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by captainking(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:
..well I ate ground nut by mistake for the first time in my life hear in London cozz I was mistakenly hungry & .. I beleave my reputation as a plaYa is on the line?

angry
you think with your Cork I guess...... Your question is super silly.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eating groundnut doesn't take u less of who u r
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
"I ate groundnut for the first time by mistake because I was mistakenly hungry and now my reputation as a player is on the line."

This is the funniest statement I have read all week. This cracked me up really hard. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:
Eating groundnut doesn't take u less of who u r

.SORRY??....dinnt the thread say please advise??...are you a lady? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by dayojags10(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Welcome back baba weyrey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

.SORRY??....dinnt the thread say please advise??...are you a lady? undecided

No i am a man. Mtcheew rubbish
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

No i am a man. Mtcheew rubbish

...sweeet hatt.. if you looooklike man then why the heccck you on this serrrrious thread??.... thread clearly say ladies! ! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeet hatt.. if you looooklike man then why the heccck you on this serrrrious thread??.... thread clearly say ladies! ! angry

Y calling me sweetheart when u think I am a man. You r nt OK. I dnt hv ur time. Bye

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
..anyways to thats REAL ladies on nairaland...would you or can you date a fine boy who eat ground nut..rice & boiled egg..bread & syew or crackers biscuit & water?.....all thou the guy drives a £28.000 (cash) range rover spot & he from pekam London? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by nasha1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

Y calling me sweetheart when u think I am a man. You r nt OK. I dnt hv ur time. Bye

^^^^^typical 419 girl...they all ways run away when you catch them out....first she was a man..then she change to women...OLE...OLE..OLE!!! ((No ofeense) angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
nasha1:
undecided undecided undecided

..sweeet hatt..we didn't ask you to make face...we ask if you can date fine boy who eat ground nutttt??.. yes or no? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^typical 419 girl...they all ways run away when you catch them out....first she was a man..then she change to women...OLE...OLE.j.OLE!!! ((No ofeense) angry

U need a slap. Stop quoting me
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

U need a slap. Stop quoting me

...bro go for a brake & comeback when you makkkkup yorrr mind if you are male or female.....can't you see that a brother need help..or is everythin with you a joke? undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...bro go for a brake & comeback when you makkkkup yorrr mind if you are male or female.....can't you see that a brother need help..or is everythin with you a joke? undecided

Are you blind? Stop quoting me
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
How do we know you a "fine boy"
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

Are you blind? Stop quoting me

. How can I qu0te you when you said you were a man when I called you sweet hart & now you callin yorrr see female cozzz I don't call you sweery hat (read your last post).. is English graama yorrr first language or should I repeat the thread question? (No oofense) undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

i am a man. Mtcheew rubbish

^^^^^^makes pretending to be females on nairaland ((SHAME)) embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Fadamant: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

angry

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
I no fit laugh ooo. Victim of Mad Cow Disease for life.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Hadez(f): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^makes pretending to be females on nairaland ((SHAME)) embarassed

MrCork or what ever you are called. What do u want frm me?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by grad2012(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Biko what's wrong with eating groundnut?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hadez:

MrCork or what ever you are called. What do u want frm me?

...bro you a male pretendin to be female on nairaland. (Check yor last post)..and desievin people...YOU A FRAUD!!!(no ofeinse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
One yaba left patient on d run....... Abeg go lick half done stew, mtcheeeew
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
mhiz:
One yaba left patient on d run....... Abeg go lick half done stew, mtcheeeew

^^^sweeet hat ..do u under stand the thread or would u like it trannnnslated to Yoruba? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
...ok..am off to the GyM to looose wait! angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by zeetyzin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
lol....oloshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Birthday S£x (18+) / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.