Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (22991 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ritux: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2013
I know for sure that if we had gone out in the group stage or QF, Osaze would hv been saying something different.

No doubt, he has always been committed to the team on field but we surely did not miss him.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by DjSustain(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2013
Osaze will apologis undecided he us now regreting what he did i think he will still have way back to eagles
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by victorazy(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Teenage Money: Ok... Nice to Read... U sure say e come from him mind?

What I wanted to write.
He twitted full pages of brats but dropped few letters of congratulatory message. I feel for him sha, we still luv him
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2013
There is no way God created bance in his own image.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Bassilica: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2013
maggilove: I feel for him,he struggled to win dis tournament for years, he played all qualifying matches but he messed up wen he was supposed to reap the fruit of his labour. Humility takes one to places in life.
True talk !!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Desdola(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2013
Nice one from him. I know he wld regret his not been picked. Well he should still be patriotic
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by EmmyDe25(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2013
maggilove: I feel for him,he struggled to win dis tournament for years, he played all qualifying matches but he messed up wen he was supposed to reap the fruit of his labour. Humility takes one to places in life.
Nd what hapnd to d Martins nd Taiwo's of ds world who neva said a word?
There's notin bad in expressin ur feelings abt sumtin so far its void of rancour. D dude was just miscontrued!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by EmmyDe25(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2013
visionbiafra: He should GTH. He thought that without him we can't win the nations cup. Now look at your mates Mikel, Yobo, Enyeama, Uche and co, they all have the afcon winners medal and you've got non. What goes around comes around.
Mikel his mate? U must be HIGH on Tonto Dick eh song.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2013

I tell you. He has pride issues and suffering from acting before thinking syndrome.

As I watched the live broadcast of the presidential reception in honour of the Super Eagles, I kept feeling pity for him.

I kept thinking in my heart that see what Osaze don miss(National Honours, massive recognition, Cash donations, free land etc) because of his inability to bridle his tongue and respect authority.

I hope people use his story to learn. There's time for everything; a time to speak out, a time to keep silent, a time to swallow your pride and humble yourself.

The guy needs to check himself before he wrecks himself; as far as I'm concerned he needs help on Character Management.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by samloko(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2013
OSAZ, my guy, you used to be the most committed super eagle,why did you let arrogance and stubbornness ruin this fun success for you.we still love you.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by victorazy(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2013
uihebom: There is no way God created bance in his own image.
Bros u harsh o! U, ursef ur not direct image of God. The only image of God was Adam and the other subsequent(s) are image of man (gen) dats y u can resemble ur mama or papa not God but only ur spirit can resemble God because u act like him (gen again)
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by igben(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2013
Make osaze go look BUSH!, Afcon 2013 to Win the cup was an opportunity in disguise e nor kno bt rather bla bla bla wit the coach keshi, no super eagles for am many years ahead so that go learn lesson.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by andyanders: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2013
He should learn how to talk. He talks too much and he is not the only player in Nigeria. Be quick to see, hear, but slow to talk. Sometimes, one tries to handle things maturely and he, Osaze never did because of his ego problem.
Obafemi Martins, Taye Taiwo never reacted the way he did. Yobo was kept on the reserve and he never reacted negatively. If it were to be Osaze, heaven will fall. He will insult anyone around him.
His comment is because Supper Eagles won the cup. If they had lost, same Osaze will now make negative comments and run everybody down. Same problem he is having with his club.Keshi never had problems with the set of players he went with. To me, Osaze should go and face his career and forget about Nigeria as he as an individual is not more than over 160 million Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2013
When did he post this? Before or after fans bashed him on twitter for not congratulating the SE? Before he made the silly comment bout being on a tower laughing? Before Joel Obi and Martins sent theirs? Osaze can take his half-hearted congrats and shove it up his high and mighty a.r.ss.e. Better to not say it at all than to do so from pressure. Used to like this jerk

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2013
Beaf!:
^^
I agree. If these boys were to fumble, he would've been singing different song.

You're right. One thing I'm picking from this NFF-Osaze Saga is no one is indispensable. If you think you're the best and no one can do without you, think again.

For persons with such mentality, know that there are more than enough individuals eager and willing to take over from you.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by TableLeg(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2013
visionbiafra: He should GTH. He thought that without him we can't win the nations cup. Now look at your mates Mikel, Yobo, Enyeama, Uche and co, they all have the afcon winners medal and you've got non. What goes around comes around.
Shut up fooooool... What else do you want him to do?
Dude has posted a message congratulating the team... It takes a lot for a man to do that, move the fu.....ck on and get off his di...ck!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2013
rareman: if only he ll start playing again with legs and brain not with his mouth, only then is he welcome back to d eagles.

With the way things are, I doubt that but if he is called back, that will be a miracle. He will have to eat enough humble pies to respect the authority of Keshi.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by sirwealth(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2013
if u think this guy is harsh or perharps high on something Like dis comment

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013

Please leave Aristide Bance alone oh. He's fulfilling his dream, the question is: are you fulfilling yours?

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Tolufizzle: I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup
osaze is part of the team,believe me keshi will still invite him,you cant do away with the experience of players osaze.keshi has said it so many time that osaze and others exclusion doesnt meaan they will be shut out completely.dont be surprise that some of the boys that won this cup will not be in the confederation cup team
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by pat077: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2013
why did it take him dis long?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by vinume(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2013
People will just be talking nonsense. Some of u think that because we won the AFCON, the team is complete and so dont need the likes of Osaze and Martins. That was a very big mistake from Keshi. He (Keshi) should bury his pride and invite them for future matches. The Current team needs an Osaze And Martins.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by 9jauk: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=oluwadare26]

Egbon shine your,Odewingwe undisputedly remain the most consistent Super eagles for the past decade get your facts right omo Iya,no dulling.Obviously the poor boy is human,Keshi throughs trantom in his day to coaches,is a shame Nigeria NFA failed to reconcile the difference they had,haven't said that I strongly believe Odewingwe deserve a shirt,boy is on fire
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, [size=18pt]ideye[/size] and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...

Seriously?!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by methodman(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
...Mr man go and sit down jare. To me ehn, against all odss, he is still one of the best we have. Just because he lost the battle doesnt mean he'll lose the war. We all make mistakes. Give him another chance.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Chitexs250(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
You just said it all
But giving him a second chance is not a bad idea
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2013
I think his age is due for retirement, we appreciate all his effort contributed from the past, we want some new set of people, Nigeria no bi only for one person.....add Sone Aluko instead, he is injured now but he is very skillful and talented
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by TableLeg(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2013
pat077: why did it take him dis long?
Why did what take him so long?!
What makes you think he hasnt spoken to several of the players immediately after the win?!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by hardbody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2013

Guy you just made my day. I can't stop laughing.....U wicked ooo
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
I like OZAZE die but i swear i ain't missing him at all
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Andersonken(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2013
Guy's lets forget d past.osaze was an active and a good play when he was playing for d super eagles.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by mikijagga(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

With the way things are, I doubt that but if he is called back, that will be a miracle. He will have to eat enough humble pies to respect the authority of Keshi.

Honestly I do think he can be a replacement for Ideye. Not that Ideye is not good, but I think pairing Emenike, Osaze and Victor upfront will be a delight to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / Monaco Signs Henry Onyekuru For €15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.