Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (22989 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by 0Edward0(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2013
SamConquer: I Laugh in greek...*kikikikikikikiki*.....U WANT TO STYLE AND ENTER THE TEAM BACK ABI?!SO THAT YOU GO CAUSE KATAKATA PART 2...OK WE DON HEAR YOUR CONGRAT OYA FACE FRONT..
guy small small na, haha you hash o, but him f.up badly se regret.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Tayo114: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2013
At least he realised that super eagle can do without him, what a shame mr. Osaze
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by FECOSON: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2013
Keshi can still call him back cos we don't have benchs, he can be a super sub for eagles. We are willing to accept his apology cos he's still a nigerian
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by iKoksi(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2013
Keshi dropped Osaze, Taiye Taiwo and won the AFCON. Drop some people in your life and see how far you'll go! grin
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by sobastical: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2013
jmoore: Thanks for the message Osaze.

He is still a Nigerian. Can we focus on the congratulatory message and stop digging out old issues here.

Abeg help me tell them ooo, righteous people that never sinned judging someone else. Make una dey brag he's making his money steadily.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Kx: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2013
iKoksi: Keshi dropped Osaze, Taiye Taiwo and won the AFCON. Drop some people in your life and see how far you'll go! grin
Exactly, some of the hang-on's we keep as friends and colleagues are the reasons we are where we are today whether positively or negatively.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by sobastical: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Teenage Money: Ok... Nice to Read... U sure say e come from him mind?

U no see him twitter handle Get it across to him not here...
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Arctic(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2013
Check out his twitter feed for his latest comments.

https://twitter.com/OdemwingieP
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ajeboh: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2013
Tolufizzle: I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup
na onli him b player?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by fuke(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2013
visionbiafra: He should GTH. He thought that without him we can't win the nations cup. Now look at your mates Mikel, Yobo, Enyeama, Uche and co, they all have the afcon winners medal and you've got non. What goes around comes around.

You forgot the National honors.
That is it.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2013
this super eagles attack is not sharp,we created so many chances in the last match but only managed to convert one.i know that keshi knows that if this se comes against a very strong team they would have plugged those holes.we still need the likes of osaze ,mrtins and taiwo for next year world cup.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
born2fuck: I think his age is due for retirement, we appreciate all his effort contributed from the past, we want some new set of people, Nigeria no bi only for one person.....add [size=18pt]Sone Aluko[/size] instead, he is injured now but he is very skillful and talented

I bet you live in a circus.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
safarigirl: When did he post this? Before or after fans bashed him on twitter for not congratulating the SE? Before he made the silly comment bout being on a tower laughing? Before Joel Obi and Martins sent theirs? Osaze can take his half-hearted congrats and shove it up his high and mighty a.r.ss.e. Better to not say it at all than to do so from pressure. Used to like this jerk
NO LOVE LOST THEN LOL. I DONT THINK HE LIKES BLACK GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
onatisi: this super eagles attack is not sharp,we created so many chances in the last match but only managed to convert one.i know that keshi knows that if this se comes against a very strong team they would have plugged those holes.we still need the likes of osaze ,mrtins and taiwo for next year world cup.

Tactically sound analysis there. The fact that we created over 10 chances and converted just one against Burkina Faso due to Emenikes absence pretty much sums the attack line's potency up!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
onatisi: this super eagles attack is not sharp,we created so many chances in the last match but only managed to convert one.i know that keshi knows that if this se comes against a very strong team they would have plugged those holes.we still need the likes of osaze ,mrtins and taiwo for next year world cup.
THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS NOSTALGIA. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO GET OVER YOUR NOSTALGIA. THE NATIONAL TEAM IS ONLY MEANT FOR HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS. THEY HAVE HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS IN THIS NEW CROP OF GUYS. ITS TIME TO LET THE PAST REST. SOON YOU WILL BE ASKING FOR FATKUBU TO COME BACK TOO. IF BRAZIL CAN GET RID OF RONALDINHO AND RONALDO WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR PRIME FOR YOUNGER HUNGRIER PLAYERS THEN NIGERIA CAN DO SO ALSO. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM IS THE CRAPPIEST IN EUROPE. THEY NEVER KNOW WHEN TO LET GO OFF OLD PLAYERS. AFCON FOOTBALL IS A HUNGRY MANS GAME
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
mikijagga:

Honestly I do think he can be a replacement for Ideye. Not that Ideye is not good, but I think pairing Emenike, Osaze and Victor upfront will be a delight to see

Absolutely correct sir. Although Ideye holds up the ball for Emenike, he is way to greedy (has been since his U20 days), shot shy, somewhat slow, and not a good finisher (evident all through the competition). We need some one like victor Moses who forces the defenders to commit fouls, take long range shots, step up to score goals when the top striker is having an off game. I honestly think Osaze fits the bill.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by modextus(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
osaze is ideye's perfect replacement
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by JamesLucia: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahhahahahah oh Jesus u mean Lucifer created Bance in his image? guy u bad mouth o hahahahahaha
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by 9jauk: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nigerians amaze me remember Odewingwe no dey use Football age,oh yeah osazeze is 32 abi....if na typical Nigerian enyimba home base pro,he will be claiming 24",Forhis is pretty sharp and he reads the game,shame he came to Premeirship late I wonder,sensational striker like him Come on Odewingwe !!!!

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS NOSTALGIA. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO GET OVER YOUR NOSTALGIA. THE NATIONAL TEAM IS ONLY MEANT FOR HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS. THEY HAVE HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS IN THIS NEW CROP OF GUYS. ITS TIME TO LET THE PAST REST. SOON YOU WILL BE ASKING FOR FATKUBU TO COME BACK TOO. IF BRAZIL CAN GET RID OF RONALDINHO AND RONALDO WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR PRIME FOR YOUNGER HUNGRIER PLAYERS THEN NIGERIA CAN DO SO ALSO. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM IS THE CRAPPIEST IN EUROPE. THEY NEVER KNOW WHEN TO LET GO OFF OLD PLAYERS. AFCON FOOTBALL IS A HUNGRY MANS GAME

The problem with most Nigerians is they don't see beyond the first 11 and they easily get carried away by any victory attained. Our starting eleven is still very shaky ( don't lie to yourself, it is), we do not have a bench (everyone who came in from the bench with the exception of Fegor/Onazi only made things worse)!

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)
Juwon Oshaniwa (calamity)
Azubuike Egwuekwe (wasted height, too slow and clumsy)
Joseph Yobo (Thank God he is leaving)
Obiora Nwankwo( Not good enough, should be Joel Obi instead)

surely we can offer better than the players listed above, can't we? BTW, you keep mentioning "younger" players, can you please tell me who is actually younger than Osaze in that team? My bet is football age aside, only a handful are. remember Mikel and Osaze are the only ones we can account for. We all saw them grow.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

The problem with most Nigerians is they don't see beyond the first 11 and they easily get carried away by any victory attained. Our starting eleven is still very shaky ( don't lie to yourself, it is), we do not have a bench (everyone who came in from the bench with the exception of Fegor/Onazi only made things worse)!

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)

surely we can offer better than the players listed above, can't we? BTW, you keep mentioning "younger" players, can you please tell me who is actually younger than Osaze in that team? My bet is football age aside, only a handful are. remember Mikel and Osaze are the only ones we can account for. We all saw them grow.
thank you for this nice writeup
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by BrutusOj(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
jmoore: Thanks for the message Osaze.

He is still a Nigerian. Can we focus on the congratulatory message and stop digging out old issues here.
help me tel dm oo.Osaze has been a patrotic Nigerian.Dat he voiced his anger doesn't mean he deserves all dis beefin by som nairalanders
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by brio(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)

God bless you for this write up. Osaze is one of the youngets player we have in Super eagle. He is better than many of the strikers we took to SA. Let be sincere with ourselves
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by veesion: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
so if we no win nigeria 4 disunite ba? get d hell out, im glad ur proud self wasnt amng
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by skyp(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Beaf!:
^^
I agree. If these boys were to fumble, he would've been singing different song.

not just him alone even 'you' yes, I you would ve been singing a differnt song as well.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by lond07: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
iKoksi: Keshi dropped Osaze, Taiye Taiwo and won the AFCON. Drop some people in your life and see how far you'll go! grin

You must get your permutation and combination right. Because if it boomerangs, You are O.Y.O
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by bojar(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Guddy: Congratulations to him too. I hope his congratulatory message will bring peace and unity between him and keshi.

Same thing he is saying. The moment D cup brings peace & unity in Nigeria... There wld be a trickle-down effect..

undecided
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Limaoscar: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Silly Boy, unfortunately for Him Keshi now has the "full" support of Mr President...so, gate stays closed for His arrogant A.ss until Keshi exit the scene... him go be scapegoat for all peacock-ish so-called foreign based, out there. Dem go hia ram,,,lol!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
In fairness to him he has some passion for Nigeria, whether we like it or not. He had already made plans to go to Nations cup and already informed his club. He thought he was a sure banker, hence his bitter reaction when he wasn't named in the final squad.

His problem is trying to do things his own way - not the way the technical crew want it. For example, he gave condition he would be shuttling between AFCON in SA and England for his wife's delivery expected that duirng AFCON.

In any case, I think his not going was a blessing. I'm not sure Osaze has the humility to sit on bench like other senior players like Yobo and Uche. He could have caused stir in the camp.

But all these don't take way his commitment to Nigeria.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)

Ike Uche didn't have a good tournament, but that didn't take away anything from his ability. He was Nigeria's deadliest and most consistent striker before AFCON. So nothing says Osaze would have had a good tournament too.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)

Would Osaze have accepted sub role?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Absolutely correct sir. Although Ideye holds up the ball for Emenike, he is way to greedy (has been since his U20 days), shot shy, somewhat slow, and not a good finisher (evident all through the competition). We need some one like victor Moses who forces the defenders to commit fouls, take long range shots, step up to score goals when the top striker is having an off game. I honestly think Osaze fits the bill.

I disagree. Ideye is hardworking and actually only a less powerful version of Emenike. He didn't score goals because he wasn't deployed as centre-forward, he operated from the wings most times. Emenike-Ideye combination is like Rashidi-Amokachi combo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / Monaco Signs Henry Onyekuru For €15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.