Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (22990 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Jarus:
Would Osaze have accepted sub role?

Do you reside in his head? Your reply as well as mine would be based on mere speculation, as none of us knows if he would have protested or simply played along.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
onatisi: this super eagles attack is not sharp,we created so many chances in the last match but only managed to convert one.i know that keshi knows that if this se comes against a very strong team they would have plugged those holes.we still need the likes of osaze ,mrtins and taiwo for next year world cup.

No team score all chances. That we have many chances show our attacking football.
Scoring 11 goals and never pushing any game to penalty is good enough.

What we witnessed in this AFCON, especially from knock-out stages, was Nigeria's traditional style - possessive and attacking football.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Do you reside in his head? Your reply as well as mine would be based on mere speculation, as none of us knows if he would have protested or simply played along.

For someone that twitter-said "I was voted as Nigeria's best player in 2009 by Nigerian fans but I was turned to a spectator in world cup" only few weeks ago? What does he want Uche to say? He was our best performer in AFCON qualifiers, but ended up more as a spectator in Nations cup.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Tosignoh(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
. All his taught is dt witout him super eagle could be no wea to be find,shameless boy.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by ElCaballa(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
A food of thought for Osaze: Pride comes before downfall.This class of 2O13 have written thier names on the golden sand of history.Imagine how many players that had laboured in the past to be part of this history.Imagine IK Uche.He qualified us for the last edition but because of injury,he wasnt part of that team.Now he is rejoicing with the team when he was not even in the best of forms.Imagine Yobo winning the AFCON on his last Nations cup outing for Nigeria.Imagine what you would have achieved if you had been a little patient,a little disciplined,if you had said a little less than necessary.I ll advice you to go and get yourself Robert Greene's "48 LAWS OF POWER",if you dont have one already.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

The problem with most Nigerians is they don't see beyond the first 11 and they easily get carried away by any victory attained. Our starting eleven is still very shaky ( don't lie to yourself, it is), we do not have a bench (everyone who came in from the bench with the exception of Fegor/Onazi only made things worse)!

Ikechukwu Uche (Sadly)
Juwon Oshaniwa (calamity)
Azubuike Egwuekwe (wasted height, too slow and clumsy)
Joseph Yobo (Thank God he is leaving)
Obiora Nwankwo( Not good enough, should be Joel Obi instead)

surely we can offer better than the players listed above, can't we? BTW, you keep mentioning "younger" players, can you please tell me who is actually younger than Osaze in that team? My bet is football age aside, only a handful are. remember Mikel and Osaze are the only ones we can account for. We all saw them grow.
DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BRUV BUT I SAW NOT ONE SINGLE WEAK LINK IN THAT TEAM. THEY GREW TOGETHER IN THE COMPETITION AND ONLY GOT BETTER AS THEY GOT ACCUSTOMED TO EACH OTHER. I DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN ANY BETTER AFRICAN TEAM IN ALL MY LIFE. THE PASSES WERE CRISP, THE GUYS WERE COMPOSED, THE COORDINATION WAS IMPECCABLE, THE DEFENSE WAS IMPREGNABLE. I DONT THINK YOU WILL EVER AGAIN GET A BETTER NIGERIAN SIDE THAN THE TEAM WE USED TO WIN THIS AFCON. WHY FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN ? WHY IMPROVE ON PERFECTION ?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Jarus:

For someone that twitter-said "I was voted as Nigeria's best player in 2009 by Nigerian fans but I was turned to a spectator in world cup" only few weeks ago? What does he want Uche to say? He was our best performer in AFCON qualifiers, but ended up more as a spectator in Nations cup.

In all sincerity, you can't compare Osaze's current form to Uche's form. . . . Uche plays in the 2nd division, yet he hasn't scored more than 5 goals this season. Uche clearly knows his form is very poor ATM, and feels privileged to be part of the team, as in the case of Wayne Roonie in the EPL earlier this season. At the moment, when Wayne Roonie gets benched now that he has found his form, he gets very grumpy as every other player will. As for his comment on Largerback, I fully support him. Lars Largerback was a stooge who played Sanni Keita on the right wing as a winger, rather than play a natural winger (Osaze who was our best as at then). The difference in their situations is that Uche has lost form (and knows it), while Osaze was in top form during the World cup!

BTW, Uche is still useful to the team, just needs to find his form back.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BRUV BUT I SAW NOT ONE SINGLE WEAK LINK IN THAT TEAM. THEY GREW TOGETHER IN THE COMPETITION AND ONLY GOT BETTER AS THEY GOT ACCUSTOMED TO EACH OTHER. I DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN ANY BETTER AFRICAN TEAM IN ALL MY LIFE. THE PASSES WERE CRISP, THE GUYS WERE COMPOSED, THE COORDINATION WAS IMPECCABLE, THE DEFENSE WAS IMPREGNABLE. I DONT THINK YOU WILL EVER AGAIN GET A BETTER NIGERIAN SIDE THAN THE TEAM WE USED TO WIN THIS AFCON. WHY FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN ? WHY IMPROVE ON PERFECTION ?

Hypocrisy at its finest. Sorry to burst your bubble, but even the coach said there were some areas he needed to strengthen in the team. I am not mad at you, but I dislike hypocrites. You are the perfect example of the stereotypical African man. . . . Never proactive, always reactive. Wait till your mistakes comes back and bites you in the azz.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by BZion(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tolufizzle: I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup

I personally didn't miss him

http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

Hypocrisy at its finest. Sorry to burst your bubble but even the coach said, there were some areas he needed to strengthen in the team. I am not mad at you but I dislike hypocrites. You are the perfect example of the sterotypical African man. . . . Never proactive, always reactive. Wait till your mistakes comes back and bites you in the azz.
SEE YOU ARE WHAT I CALL AN ARMCHAIR ANALYST. YOU LIKE TO SIT DOWN IN YOUR HOUSE AND THEN MAKE ANALYSIS. IF YOU WERE THAT GREAT OF AN ANALYST WHY ARE YOU NOT A COACH OR A COMMENTATOR ? BECAUSE YOU SUCK. NOBODY WANTS TO PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE. YOU ARE A GREAT ANALYST ONLY IN YOUR OWN EYES

I DIGRESS

AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, WHAT YOU SAW ON THAT PITCH IN THE LAST 3 GAMES OF THOSE GUYS IN THIS AFCON 2013 IS NOTHING SHORT OF SPECTACULAR. I ADVISE YOU ALL TO RECORD AND KEEP A COPY OF THOSE 3 GAMES BECAUSE NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WILL YOU SEE ANYTHING SO SPECTACULAR FROM AN AFRICAN TEAM. ALL THE RIGHT ELEMENTS COMBINED TOGETHER AT THE RIGHT TIME. THE PLAYERS WERE CRISP WITH THEIR PASSES, COORDINATION, CONFIDENCE, NO EGOS, THE DEFENSE WAS IMPREGNABLE, THE GOALKEEPER WAS IMPREGNABLE, THE DRIBBLING SKILLS WAS AMAZING, THE DETERMINATION OF VICTOR MOSES WAS PALPABLE, THE DRIBBLING SKILLS OF MUSA WAS A JOY TO WATCH, THE CLINICAL FINISHES OF SUNDAY MBA WAS A JOY TO BEHOLD, THE SILENT QUIET CONFIDENCE OF MIKEL OBI, THE STATUESQUE DEFENSE, THE DETERMINATION OF EMENIKE WAS PALPABLE ETC ETC. THIS TEAM IS PERFECTION. THOSE BOYS ARE HEROS IN MY BOOK.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: SEE YOU ARE WHAT I CALL AN ARMCHAIR ANALYST. YOU LIKE TO SIT DOWN IN YOUR HOUSE AND THEN MAKE ANALYSIS. IF YOU WERE THAT GREAT OF AN ANALYST WHY ARE YOU NOT A COACH OR A COMMENTATOR ? BECAUSE YOU SUCK. NOBODY WANTS TO PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE. YOU ARE A GREAT ANALYST ONLY IN YOUR OWN EYES

I DIGRESS

AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, WHAT YOU SAW ON THAT PITCH IN THE LAST 3 GAMES OF THOSE GUYS IN THIS AFCON 2013 IS NOTHING SHORT OF SPECTACULAR. I ADVISE YOU ALL TO RECORD AND KEEP A COPY OF THOSE 3 GAMES BECAUSE NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WILL YOU SEE ANYTHING SO SPECTACULAR FROM AN AFRICAN TEAM. ALL THE RIGHT ELEMENTS COMBINED TOGETHER AT THE RIGHT TIME. THE PLAYERS WERE CRISP WITH THEIR PASSES, COORDINATION, CONFIDENCE, NO EGOS, THE DEFENSE WAS IMPREGNABLE, THE GOALKEEPER WAS IMPREGNABLE, THE DRIBBLING SKILLS WAS AMAZING, THE DETERMINATION OF VICTOR MOSES WAS PALPABLE, THE DRIBBLING SKILLS OF MUSA WAS A JOY TO WATCH, THE CLINICAL FINISHES OF SUNDAY MBA WAS A JOY TO BEHOLD, THE SILENT QUIET CONFIDENCE OF MIKEL OBI, THE STATUESQUE DEFENSE, THE DETERMINATION OF EMENIKE WAS PALPABLE ETC ETC. THIS TEAM IS PERFECTION. THOSE BOYS ARE HEROS IN MY BOOK.

You speak of Armchair analysts, yet your comments and actions personify it. Like I said, you are being hypocritical and "African" stereo-typically. Anyway, we can't all share the same point of view. However, I still believe some of the boys aren't good enough for the team, maybe the bench but not the starting 11. BTW, the part in red had me laughing my heart out. You sound 14. . . . . I base my assertion on your level of reasoning.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

You speak of Armchair analysts, yet your comments and actions personify it. Like I said, you are being hypocritical and "African" stereo-typically. Anyway, we can't all share the same point of view. However, I still believe some of the boys aren't good enough for the team, maybe the bench but not the starting 11. BTW, the part in red had me laughing my heart out. You sound 14. . . . . I base my assertion on your level of reasoning.

stop trying to convince him. air go blow fowl yansh for confed cup if we dont add fresh legs to those lots that won the nations cup. some areas still needs tweaking,. we cant just forget our experienced players coz we won the nations cup
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
phreakabit:

SEE YOU DONT SEEM TO GET THE CONCEPT OF TEAM SPORT . FOOTBALL IS NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SPORT. IT IS A TEAM SPORT. THE PROWESS OF ONE PERSON IS USELESS IF THAT ONE PERSON CANNOT GEL WITH THE TEAM IN TERMS OF BOTH PERSONALITY AS WELL AS ON FIELD PERFORMANCE. CASE IN POINT, THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS. GREAT ALL STAR PLAYERS IN KOBE AND NASH AND DWIGHT HOWARD. ON THE BOOK THEY ARE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. BUT IN REALITY THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY DONT GEL. SAME WITH SOCCER. ITS NOT A PERSONALITY GAME. ITS A TEAM GAME. AND THE TEAM WE HAVE NOW PERSONIFIES TEAM SPIRIT. THEY ARE LIKE BROTHERS, EQUAL IN TALENTS, AND ALL UNASSUMING GUYS. THIS IS WHY WE WON. OSAZE WOULD HAVE DISRUPTED THAT CHEMISTRY. AND I REPEAT, FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by MANOSUB(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Osaze na man you be. Thanks for ur message to the team
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by luvlypie: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
yhemini: nice one from him... i really like osaze and i wish he had played in this tournament. I hope Nigerians can forgive him and get him back into the squad, we all know he's a quality player.
I agree wit u. At least he would ve replaced Emenike who has injury
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by litgirl22: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Osaze always rubbed me the wrong way undecided
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Bokoharam: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
The average Nigerian boss will not like Osaze because we love ego, and like people that we can intimidate. The average Nigerian boss does not appreciate a subordinate that will point out his faults, tell him, "Sir, I don't think we are doing it the right way." The average Nigerian superordinate has that inflated feeling of pride, and would want to kill if he feels this ego is punctured or bruised. People like Osaze, brilliant players, will never work well with such bosses because he does not believe in sycophancy, arsse-licking, eye-service and cleaning of shoes. But, such people I respect, because they are the people that change the world, make inventions, and teach humble bosses how to do things better.

I love Osaze anyday!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by litgirl22: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
There is a thin line between assertiveness and being an as*hole.

Take this message as you will.

Bokoharam:
The average Nigerian boss will not like Osaze because we love ego, and like people that we can intimidate. The average Nigerian boss does not appreciate a subordinate that will point out his faults, tell him, "Sir, I don't think we are doing it the right way." The average Nigerian superordinate has that inflated feeling of pride, and would want to kill if he feels this ego is punctured or bruised. People like Osaze, brilliant players, will never work well with such bosses because he does not believe in sycophancy, arsse-licking, eye-service and cleaning of shoes. But, such people I respect, because they are the people that change the world, make inventions, and teach humble bosses how to do things better.

I love Osaze anyday!
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
litgirl22: Osaze always rubbed me the wrong way undecided
I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE NEVER RUBBED YOU AT ALL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by litgirl22: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE NEVER RUBBED YOU AT ALL grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you mean?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
litgirl22:

What do you mean?
WAS A JOKE. IF YOU DIDNT GET IT. DONT WORRY wink
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Abraham2013(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Don't worry, mikel will send recharge card.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by OmoTier1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS IS NOSTALGIA. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO GET OVER YOUR NOSTALGIA. THE NATIONAL TEAM IS ONLY MEANT FOR HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS. THEY HAVE HUNGRY AND DETERMINED PLAYERS IN THIS NEW CROP OF GUYS. ITS TIME TO LET THE PAST REST. SOON YOU WILL BE ASKING FOR FATKUBU TO COME BACK TOO. IF BRAZIL CAN GET RID OF RONALDINHO AND RONALDO WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR PRIME FOR YOUNGER HUNGRIER PLAYERS THEN NIGERIA CAN DO SO ALSO. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM IS THE CRAPPIEST IN EUROPE. THEY NEVER KNOW WHEN TO LET GO OFF OLD PLAYERS. AFCON FOOTBALL IS A HUNGRY MANS GAME
Dude stop deceiving yourself! I do not know why we get so carried away by a small wind of success undecided Without any malice against our Super Eagles, a major factor why we won this AFCON is the absence of the North African giants.

This present super eagle is not a team and do need beefing up in all departments! Our attack is seriously lacking and Emenike in my opinion cannot continue to deliver, hence you need to have at least 3 to 4 goal bangers in that team.

No matter how many hungry players you have in the team, if they are not encouraged with the right individuals in the right departments, you will end up will nothing. I still believe We need to integrate Osazee, Martins, and co into the team. They do not necessarily be in the first team, but their presence will provide the rear guide the team needs right now.

If anything, the final clearly expose the need to have Osazee back in that team. Ideye work rate is very poor and His marksmanship is zero. Considering the chances He had in the tournament, and how He could not convert so many into goals, I would be worried that He will be relied upon to carry the teams attacking prowess.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by OmoTier1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BRUV BUT I SAW NOT ONE SINGLE WEAK LINK IN THAT TEAM. THEY GREW TOGETHER IN THE COMPETITION AND ONLY GOT BETTER AS THEY GOT ACCUSTOMED TO EACH OTHER. I DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN ANY BETTER AFRICAN TEAM IN ALL MY LIFE. THE PASSES WERE CRISP, THE GUYS WERE COMPOSED, THE COORDINATION WAS IMPECCABLE, THE DEFENSE WAS IMPREGNABLE. I DONT THINK YOU WILL EVER AGAIN GET A BETTER NIGERIAN SIDE THAN THE TEAM WE USED TO WIN THIS AFCON. WHY FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN ? WHY IMPROVE ON PERFECTION ?
Chei! can a human being tell lies like this? May God help your type! Just go back and watch the matches again, you will realize that team is no where near the hype.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Arnoldo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
wen i say u ar a slowpoke u really are..now tell me if musa and ideye can play in that team why cant osaze..mayb you dont watch club football..my broda continue reading complete sports and tink u ar watching ball...and again we cnt judge him 4 wat he said on twitter cos we dnt knw d cos of their probs
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by supereagle(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
If Victor Agali, Ayegbeni Yak and Babayaro did not misbehave in AFCON 2004, we would not have known Ozase . It was at that tournament he came to limelight .He must have seen now that humility pays. He may not have opportunity to break into SE again. There is no coach the boy did not fight with. I used to be his Fan , but when he became too arrogant I left him.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by dabossman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
undecided Without any malice against our Super Eagles, a major factor why we won this AFCON is the absence of the North African giants.

Like seriously? Which North African giants please? Libya,Mauritania?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Ninilowo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Osaz Osaz. Alwyz in the news. The proud "owner" of NAIRATWEET. The guy too dey tweet
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by exec: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
so long as keshi is the coach osaze will never be included in the national team. nuff said
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
andyanders: He should learn how to talk. He talks too much and he is not the only player in Nigeria. Be quick to see, hear, but slow to talk. Sometimes, one tries to handle things maturely and he, Osaze never did because of his ego problem.
Obafemi Martins, Taye Taiwo never reacted the way he did. Yobo was kept on the reserve and he never reacted negatively. If it were to be Osaze, heaven will fall. He will insult anyone around him.
His comment is because Supper Eagles won the cup. If they had lost, same Osaze will now make negative comments and run everybody down. Same problem he is having with his club.Keshi never had problems with the set of players he went with. To me, Osaze should go and face his career and forget about Nigeria as he as an individual is not more than over 160 million Nigerians.

May your days be long.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2013

Excellent post.

Do you know this team is even better than the 94 team?

The 94 SE team, as fabulous as they were, did not comprehensively dominate their opponents in every department like this one.

I mean, these boys taught even Ivory Coast a football lesson. Played them like they were small boys. Ivory Coast!

My brother I beg leave matter. This SE team is one of the most dangerous sides in the world today, and will give any team on earth a serious run for their money. I don't know what Keshi did to them, but they are the most complete side I've ever seen from this continent.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Excellent post.

Do you know this team is even better than the 94 team?

The 94 SE team, as fabulous as they were, did not comprehensively dominate their opponents in every department like this one.

I mean, these boys taught even Ivory Coast a football lesson. Played them like they were small boys. Ivory Coast!

My brother I beg leave matter. This SE team is one of the most dangerous sides in the world today, and will give any team on earth a serious run for their money. I don't know what Keshi did to them, but they are the most complete side I've ever seen from this continent.

EXACTLY. AND YOU GET THESE ARMCHAIR ANALYSTS ON NAIRALAND COMING UP WITH THEIR CRAP OPINIONS. LIKE IF THEY WERE SUCH GOOD ANALYSTS WHY ARE THEY NOT COACHES. BRUV AS YOU SAID, THE WAY THESE GUYS DOMINATED, AND I MEAN DOMINATED ALL THEIR WORLD CLASS OPPONENTS, I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN ANY NIGERIAN TEAM DO THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND I AINT NO TEENAGER NEITHER grin THE TEAM IS PERFECT AS IT IS. YOU CANT IMPROVE ON PERFECTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / Monaco Signs Henry Onyekuru For €15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.