Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (22992 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by whalexyy(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Osaze would av bn a minus not even a neutral had he gone,thank God he messed up
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by onatisi(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Excellent post.

Do you know this team is even better than the 94 team?

The 94 SE team, as fabulous as they were, did not comprehensively dominate their opponents in every department like this one.

I mean, these boys taught even Ivory Coast a football lesson. Played them like they were small boys. Ivory Coast!

My brother I beg leave matter. This SE team is one of the most dangerous sides in the world today, and will give any team on earth a serious run for their money. I don't know what Keshi did to them, but they are the most complete side I've ever seen from this continent.

na wa oo.so this team is perfect abi?when even the person that assembled them and coach them has stated more than once that the team still has a lot to improve on to reach the 94 eagles standard that we should give him time and chance because he is stil building the team.so because they have beaten civ ,mali and burkina they aare perfect abi?keep following obadiah .

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Jambsupport(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2013
I wish he was on d team
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by phreakabit(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
onatisi:
na wa oo.so this team is perfect abi?when even the person that assembled them and coach them has stated more than once that the team still has a lot to improve on to reach the 94 eagles standard that we should give him time and chance because he is stil building the team.so because they have beaten civ ,mali and burkina they aare perfect abi?keep following obadiah .

It makes little or no sense pouring water into as basket. . . . Forget it, these guys just don't get the concept of "improvement".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal / Monaco Signs Henry Onyekuru For €15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.