Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? (18575 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Marriage: A Necessity Or A Tradition / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by choco4life(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2008
Sisikill:

@ bawomolo
Rotflmao. . . I guess you've not been reading all the other cheating threads, eh?

The man cheats, it's the woman's fault. She didn't jump into bed fast enough for him when he demanded sex.

The man cheats, it's the woman's fault. She couldn't keep her youthful figure after having his baby.

The man cheats, it's the woman's fault. She's always too tired because she's up from dusk till dawn taking care of the house, the children, te-ing the breakfast, lunch and dinner table for the king of the house while he sits on his behind, watching TV because God forbid he helps her out, thunder will strike him down.

The man cheats. . . It's the woman's fault now and forever.

So yeah, Why Not?!! smiley

You are such a chauvinist.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by TheSly: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2008
seconded!!
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by randy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2008
THIS IS PURE IGNORANCE AND AGAINST TRUST, FAITHFULLNESS FOR THE PARTNERS.

1. A MAN THAT DOES THAT IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE MAN

2. THE WOMAN SHOULD DO HER BEST TO KEEP HER MAN. IF SHE DOES THAT, I DONT THINK IS HER FAULT, BUT IF SHE DOESNT, I THINK SHE HAS SOME FAULT.

3. THERE ARE NOT EXCUSES FOR  A MAN TO HAVE GIRLFRIENDS OUTSIDE.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2008
choco4life:

You are such a chauvinist.

Sisikill is being sarcastical. wink

Read all her posts and you'll understand that!

Peace! cheesy
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by blacklion(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2008
when is admin going to ban this sammy 901? i've had enough of these irritating ads for dating sites and whatnot

i hope he is paying royalties for trying to lure seun's customers grin
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Echidime(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2008
African Tradition allows a man to marry as many wives as he want and not girl friend,We african men bring our women to our home and show her to the world,real africans don't play a HIDE AND SEEK GAME.

Out Tradition permits us to bring more women to our home and not to keep them in secret,in the dark.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by worldman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2008
almost all the men here that comment on this topic are not saying ur mind must of u are married but u still run after little children
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by bluehorizo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2008
worldman:

almost all the men here that comment on this topic are not saying your mind must of u are married but u still run after little children
"
DO YOU THINK ALL WILL BE LIKE YOU? WHY NOT TRY AND SPEAK FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF "ALMOST THE MEN"? SHAME ON YOU IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND STILL RUN AFTER THOSE GIRLS.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by bluehorizo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2008
@Mekaboy

Are you describing your wife?
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Timmi: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2008
The eyes of men are never satisfied, hence hell is never full.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by ehie007(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2008
U cant blame most married men for cheating, why cant some of the blames go to the wives and the women they date.

Some men are naturally womanisers, some men cheat cos of their wives innablity to keep them in the home, some of this so called single women are out to spoil marriages, e.t.c

there are so many reasons why men cheat, its actually becoming a norm in our society.

MOst of the posters here that are guys, how are we sure u guys dont cheat on ur wives/girlfriends. grin cheesy

abeg lets leave matter for Mathais, weiting concern agbero with overload.

We av so many beautiful gals that go all out to tempt men, its now left for the man to give in or not, but u and i know that out of 10men, 8.5 will fall.

its not easy sha for we men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if our wives can dress like these ladies in the pictures below, i guess it will reduce the amount of maried aving extra affairs. (just a tot) cool

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by ehie007(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2008
with ladies dressing like these below, why wont most men cheat. lipsrsealed shocked shocked

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by ty4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2008
ehie007:

with ladies dressing like these below, why wont most men cheat. lipsrsealed shocked shocked

This has been mans age long problem,shifting blame!Why cant human being just say for once that I just feel like do it and I did it instead of putting blame on the way one lady dressed!My piece its ur choice oooooo,if you want to cheat,but please stop shifting the issue on the way females behave or act! wink wink
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by kufreabasi(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2008
It is not a tradition at all, its only that moral decadence is on the increase and human being seems to be insatiable to everything around him including having illicit sex with his various sex machines called girlfriends. The worst of it all is that the so called girls know that the man they are going out with is married and they still finds it had to quit. Remember without seller, there will be no buyer.There is nothing like traditon when it comes to getting a rightful partner for life,why girlfriend? Then you don't worth marrying.for marriage is honourable b4 GOD and a bed undefilrd.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by gentlegg(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
Am sorry ladies for what i want to say cos most of u will think am taking sides with fellow men.

At least 90% of immoral acts these days are caused by women sexy, exposing dresses. Like ehie007 posted with pictures of some sexy wears of women, it takes a man of strong selfdiscipline to resist these indecent, highly tempting wears of women. Men only get sexually aroused by what they see, and these applies both to married and unmarried men, thats why fornication is not even a sin these days. By God's grace am a practising christian, it takes me 100% of God's grace to withstand sexual temptations. Women/Girls are not helping matters at all. I got hooked up with a girl on phone through chatting, meen this girl keeps disturbing me with her incessant calls that she admire my voice and the way i talk and that she wants to visit 4 weekend. I keep avoiding her for months, one day due to her persistent pressure on having a weekend at my place, I told her okay u can now come but get ready for sex (i just thought of that 2 scare her away and let me be) but to my greatest chagrin d girl called me the next day and said she have accepted to hv sex provided she visits me. It just took me holyghost intervention to avoid her visit dat day. Imagine how sexually cheap women are, why wouldn't men cheat? A situation where u can't talk face 2 face with an average Nigeria girl now without seeing @ least 40% of her breast, d man is naturally bound 2 get sexually aroused by such looks.

Another aspect is that a lot of married women take their husband's sexual need/satisfaction for granted. They care less about that, no attention 2 d man again jus because is a life relationship. Hmmm this one is another very big problem most women don't know.

Am definitely not trying to justify married men having illicit affairs outside or being unfaithful to marriage sanctity but as much as we blame the men, let's reserve a commensurate blame for the women.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by SENATORJD(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
@gentlegg agee with ur postins
doe aint enough reasons for guys especially married ones to look out of their homes, if its the dressing that attracts u to other women and not anything else, then get such for ur wife as long as u feel comformtable with other men looking at her lustfully, if you dont dont expect them to wear such.
i c no reason under heacen why a married man should have another woman in his life apart from his wife, not even his mother. thats my own view
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by romsky: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2008
such men r still in the ancient landmark of identify my wealth by my level of infidelity but why blame them wen d  female folks are tu busy chasing the married men
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by vislabraye(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
If it were a tradition wouldn't it be lovely? Or maybe all the men u come across have girlfriends, then it is a tradition. You need to make a good research to find out the truth for yourself. tradition is not always fair on women, so u have the right to ask
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by saintniga: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
what do u epect when a woman doesn't know fashion? she do not know the kind of cloths that fits her complexion and shape, she do not know what attracts her husband and if she knows refuses to dress that way.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by SENATORJD(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
saintniga:

what do u epect when a woman doesn't know fashion? she do not know the kind of cloths that fits her complexion and shape, she do not know what attracts her husband and if she knows refuses to dress that way.

if she refuses to dress that way because it negates her moral stands, then the husband shud be able to adjust and understand. why is there room for mutual understanding and compromise if it always has to be his way?
d woman shud learn what fits her and what doesnt, but that doesnt still give any man a reason to have a girlfriend because his wife refuses to wear bikini at a beach and another girl would.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by saintniga: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
you see we are talking about feelings here. what gets the man sexually aroused mostly or attract mostly is the beauty and the fitness of what the woman wears forget "i love her". in this regard there is nothing like mutual understanding unless you dont want your husband to be touching you and always being all over you. remember he must admire with his eyes first seeing what he likes, wearing what he doesn't like can not much aroused as supposed.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Sisikill: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ choco4life
Rotflmao. . . Do you mean it? Do you really think I'm a Chauvinist? Lol. . . THANK YOU! I've always wanted to be called that, see It's all part of my "What is good for the goose is good or even better for the gander" mindset. I mean If a man can be chauvinist, why can't a woman be one too? WHY NOT?!

You're too sweet.  kiss
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by SENATORJD(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
saintniga:

you see we are talking about feelings here. what gets the man sexually aroused mostly or attract mostly is the beauty and the fitness of what the woman wears forget "i love her". in this regard there is nothing like mutual understanding unless you don't want your husband to be touching you and always being all over you. remember he must admire with his eyes first seeing what he likes, wearing what he doesn't like can not much aroused as supposed.
but if the dressing does not go down well with the woman must she cage herself because her husband needs to be aroused? as much as i admire good and sexy dressing, i wud not demand it at the expense of my wife's feeling just to satisfy myself.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by TerrySoft(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2008
It's not a tradition and the only solution is to be "BORN AGAIN"
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by olafadb: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2008
Capital NO.
It's not a tradition for a married man to be having illicit affairs. But by nature, MEN are polygamous in nature. It only takes the grace of grace of God to put them in order.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by t4tgirl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
Didn't he like what she was wearing when he was dating her? As a matter of fact its usually the other way around. If she was wearing a mini skirt before he got married he probably burnt it the day after the wedding, that  same skirt is what he's chasing after on another woman. I think the problem lies in communication on both parties especially the men. If you want Ur wife to dress more sexy, buy her the clothes. If she's uncomfortable about it then get her sexy ligerette. She can at least wear this when the two of you are alone.

, guys you'll be supprised just how daring and open ur wives can be towards sex. Most of u have drawn ur own conclusions on the matter without even discussing it with her. My guess is that out of every 10 guys that have blamed their wives for their lack of sex appeal or sexual appetite 4 never bothered to discuss or initiate it. Sit with her, tell her how u feel and what you really want,

ladies dont let ur guard down, always strive to keep healthy keep fit and keep beautiful. There are many wolves out there and unfortunately we all know that men are weak  grin lets not make matters worse by giving them an excuse to justify their actions. Sex is meant to be enjoyed by both parties if he's mature enough to share his challenges or needs with you then be mature enough to not only listen but do the same about yours (I bet there are a couple of things he's not doing right too grin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Sisikill: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ ehie007
I don't know who you are but can I just say I'm LOVING YOU RIGHT NOW. Seriously, your post with the pictures and everything is soooo on point! You've made a very good case and it confirms what the problem here is. . .

MEN ARE LACKING SELF-CONTROL (undisciplined as someone mentioned earlier)

THEY ARE NOT RULED BY THEIR HEADS At least not the one attached to their necks

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GBON ORI WON, BODA SE E FE. . .Saying yes to anything and everything in sight.

THEIR EGO IS CONNECTED TO THEIR ABUNNA – The more women they sleep with, the bigger their ego gets

In light of this, I can't help but feel sorry for guys oh. Can you imagine living a life where it takes only a woman in short skirt or a little peek onto the chest area to make you take leave of your senses? Yikes!!!

*Gets down on both knees and Thanks the Almighty God I’m a woman*

From now on, I promise to go easy on men. . .getting on their cases is like insulting a blind person for wearing mismatched clothes. Hmmm, you know what, that might be an unfair comparison. . . considering some blind people don't allow their handicap to rule them but  that's all I've got now, the alternative will be to compare them to animals but I don't want to do that. . .despite all of these, I still love my Naija men, you know the whole Monkey e no fine but him mama like am.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Sisikill: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ ehie007
I forgot to reward you o jare. . . A Thousand  kiss for you my lovely.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by jintujinta(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2008
Tradition? Whose tradition?

Anyway, men do it because it pleases them and women too do it. It's just that some are more discreet in going about it. Anyway, i guess they are just acting true to the saying that : "variety is the spice of life."
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by lordmassac(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
What tradition? even polygamy does not allow that. But guys now!!!!!!!
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by rachiwise(f): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
which type of terrible tradition be that??abeg AIDS is reall ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by boywest(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
It is not tradition, but it is necessary to keep the marriage longer. You c, men are naturally more active and one woman no fit do am, she wan die, , so in other to 'help their wives' some men kinda go out there lipsrsealed

2. Those girls too are not helping matters, before u say hi to a babe she don say YES!; wetin make we do again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.