Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles (24566 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2 Cars Full Of Arms, Ammunitions & Explosives Detained In Maiduguri / Activist Complains That $30k Match Bonus To Eagles Unfairly Benefits Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
LushGreenz:

YOU READ MY MIND....

Sometimes Givers put receivers in trouble. As much as it is just right to give so much to Keshi. You make his assistants look worthless,and thus will naturally envy him sort of. It will of course take only a God-fearing man not to envy Keshi with so much (deservedly) given to him,and so little reckoning and or "gifts" given to them...especially Daniel Amokachi whom I understand to have been his Opposition-Analyst at the tournament.If you must give so much to Keshi,do so in private and then give modestly and in fairness to everybody else that they might see.... Don't make a "Judas" of your good disciple,they will turn around and go bad!!!

They are not kids. I'm sure they must have factored this into their thinking when signing on as assistants - smaller recognition and rewards, conversely if it had all gone horribly wrong who will have carried the heavier vitriol - Keshi of course. It is then you'd have heard of how Amokachi's valuable advice was disregarded.

Anyway you'd be hard pressed to name Alex Ferguson's assistants, Jose Mourinho's, and if not for Pep Guardiola's exit who ever heard of Tito Vilanova.

Now if Amokachi can't wait like Tito for his turn to glory, too bad.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by funkymedina: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
when women won it was handshake the got . God purnish satan!
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
May God punish dem all! They shud asist d less privilege. Nonsense!
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Ejine(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
funky medina: when women won it was handshake the got . God purnish satan!

It's very sad, really.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by naptu2: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
1) Glo is one of the main sponsors of the national teams, that's why they are receiving this largesse. I remember that Mercedes Benz also splashed cash on the German side that won Euro '96. This is usually done for PR reasons. Similarly, I believe it was Cowbell Milk that once sponsored the national female team (the Falcons). They also rewarded the falcons when they won the female nations cup (although it was no where near what the Eagles are getting).

2) However, I don't think government should spend money on professional footballers (which the Eagles are). Rather, that money should be spent on sports facilities in primary and secondary schools, coaches for the school kids and competitions in which new stars will be discovered.

3) Why is it that when a person makes a bigoted comment, rather than correct him, other posters will in turn make bigoted comments about the poster's ethnicity? Do two wrongs make a right?
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
5 banned...More to go.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
compensating national heroes is one of the few good things left in nigeria
we must encourage it always
thanks adenuga!
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by OurYansh: 3:28am On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva: 5 banned...More to go.
Guess this is‎​ what you meant...
Afam4eva: 5 Yorubas banned...More to go.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Sumbarkaya(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2013
The deligent fellars will seat with kings.
The 'kings' shud be fair enough sha.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by BlackBaron: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2013
I see the mods have been drinking shepe laced with some potent ish.
Which blind bat hid my post? undecided
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2013
This will surely go a long way to motivate the boys. Think of what will happen when they bring the world cup home.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by true2god: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2013
The hiding of post comes rather late cos most of most ppple had already read the hidden comments. Kudos to the mod, i tot he was on holiday earlier.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by talktimi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
25 bans on page 0 alone grin 93 altogether including ALL my posts... Hahahhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / No Nigerian For National Merit Award In 2022 As 32 Nominees Fail Exams / Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.