Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles (24567 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2 Cars Full Of Arms, Ammunitions & Explosives Detained In Maiduguri / Activist Complains That $30k Match Bonus To Eagles Unfairly Benefits Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy: How is Adenuga going to reap from Eagles victory at the nations cup? Cos i know business men like Adenuga don't invest in lost-causes. *Wondering!*

It's called a foot in the door, when people see that he has given money and gifts, it adds good will to him and his companies which in turn enriches him x100. He's laying the groundwork, when he begins to sow, then you'll see and quit asking dumb questions

@GARRI X7

You were looking for attention, you got it in BULK - ship load size... LOL
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by LushGreenz: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
BlackBaron:
You're daft beyond measure.

Why the huge disparity in gifts and all between the chief coach and his assistants?

YOU READ MY MIND....

Sometimes Givers put receivers in trouble. As much as it is just right to give so much to Keshi. You make his assistants look worthless,and thus will naturally envy him sort of. It will of course take only a God-fearing man not to envy Keshi with so much (deservedly) given to him,and so little reckoning and or "gifts" given to them...especially Daniel Amokachi whom I understand to have been his Opposition-Analyst at the tournament.If you must give so much to Keshi,do so in private and then give modestly and in fairness to everybody else that they might see.... Don't make a "Judas" of your good disciple,they will turn around and go bad!!!
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by vanstanzy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
manny4life:

It's called a foot in the door, when people see that he has given money and gifts, it adds good will to him and his companies which in turn enriches him x100. He's laying the groundwork, when he begins to sow, then you'll see and quit asking dumb questions

@GARRI X7

You were looking for attention, you got it in BULK - ship load size... LOL

I had wanted 'liking' ur response, but for the bolded in ur comment...
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by ak47mann(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Negotiating better deal with law makers,more oil wells to share cool

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by gogodaye(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sure case of naija petro~dollar big man flexing his wealth along the wrong channels. How I wish he could for once expend similar sum in putting up corpers' lodges in some select states in each of the 6 geo~political zones for our 'unsung' patriotic graduate NYSC heroes who fervently strive each year for a paltry #19,000 monthly allawee to keep this country's near comatose vital service sectors up & running for good.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by GARRIx10: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa ooo!!!

So who do I start from

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by fujirice: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Plz stop calling ADENUGA thief, because of I one stupid comment by one homeless and Sensenless Idiot.TRABISM
What da hell z dz!!! Holy lawd!
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by fuke(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
snowdrops: What about Daniel Amokachi and the other assistant coaches

That is a lesson for you.

No 1 is all that matters in everything.
Assistants, are usually nobodies.
Strive to get to the top, the very top

Their time will come.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by aymama: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
What mr Adenuga did is cool , how i wish he can do same to his staff, some ppl who had been working in glo for over 8 to 10 years had no salary increment, some no promotion, ppl who get promotion are the top management. Recently staff were happy because he promise dem lovely package by jan dis year . Until yesterday it was only d top management were given cash n houses d lower staff who carry d job had nothing. MR adenuga if u can do so much for keshi n d super eagles pls attend to ur staff. They need ur help.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by chiyex(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
i have never seen any forum as tribalistic as nairaland. theres always a fool ready to start ignorant comments on every thread.this is the main reason nigeria will find it hard to move forward. people with minds filled with hate for other tribes." crabs in a barrell" mentality just like an average black man.culture of hypocricy coated with fake morals. here in america these same people will wanna see each other as one naija after they have faced enough racism and prejudice from a larger number of whites and other races ( i guess the prejudice makes them wanna unite to be a stronger force). in naija, an ibo will say dont marry a yoruba, a yoruba will say dont marry an ibo. in america they will say marry a naija. bloody hypocrites. na overseas una know say we be one naija..smh.
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by GARRIx10: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by sirwealth(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Soso990240: Some guyz are nt matured enough 2 be here. angrySome guyz are nt matured enough 2 be here.

in case of next time try 'mature' not 'matured' i lost a darling girl friend cause i made this grave mistake in the public of igwe mmadu. No offence though. *stil taking my alomo bitters*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Lawmakers Fight At Stormy Session, Break Chairs / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Makinde, Fayose In Cold War Over Ekiti PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.