Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (82235 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by MzHolly(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is that how you have been sleeping with everyone "by mistake"

251 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by KrazyBone: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
You're not interested sexually but he has already slept with you, so what is this nonsense still about?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by DickDastardly(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Take two tablets of JEGAQUIN, but if symtoms persist after 3days then your name na Orubabe cheesy grin

297 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by darksuit(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Go and sleep

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by santos876(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
ur might av infected him!!!!!!are u sick......omo ur boss dey trouble oooooo.so u carry sickness dey walker abi......ur sentenced t 3mnths in hospital

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Story for Orunmila

Did the nigga trip and fall into your punny?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by DAIL(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzHolly:
interested.
i want you to know that u and shekau are heading to same destination: but is not late for d both of u, Jesus can save u both.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by KrazyBone: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Story for Orunmila

They say miracles happen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Story for Orunmila

Now you know why I'm nearly always on the offensive.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Tattooboy: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
@op learn to drink wit caution. Do u kno Dagrin?

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by DickDastardly(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Don't you think this has become clichéd already ?
There's a reason you have a brain you know? Use it...even though I know it is cumbersome for you to do so.
Get lost and never quote me again with your crazy coloured font angry tongue

15 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh please Mother Theresa! Spare us your sanctimonious outpourings already!

The last three guys you had "dealings" with would turn up their noses is sheer mockery of your obvious hypocrisy.

Tell me you haven't flirted , at least, with a male to influence his decision and change his disposition towards you to favour you?
In more ways than one, it equates to what the OP did - YOU BOTH USED YOUR BODIES OR EXPLOITED THE APPRECIATIVE GLANCES TO YOUR BENEFITS.

See? You aren't better than her after all.

There goes your claim to superior morality - out the window!
Watch it...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by nanauju(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls who's this Thesonofmark on Nairaland undecided Seems like someone has let the bull out of it's cage.
Are u trying to say that pple no longer have rights to their own opinion? Why don't u pretend as if u didn't see their comments??

14 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
How do you sleep with someone by mistake? Anyway, you don't have to tell him anything. If he is infected, that is his problem. He won't dare ask you if you are responsible. Go treat yourself

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by An0nimus: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
interested.
Might have infected him with what?

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by An0nimus: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
dicefrost:
How do you sleep with someone by mistake? Anyway, you don't have to tell him anything. If he is infected, that is his problem. He won't dare ask you if you are responsible. Go treat yourself
Under the influence of alcohol I guess.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by MayflowerB(f): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Op, wat infection are u talking abt? Are u HIV+

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ishilove: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Now you know why I'm nearly always on the offensive.

It's gonna get you banned pretty soon because this 'offensiveness' is abrasive and provocative, and against the rules of the forum. People are entitled to their opinions, just as you are entitled to yours. If you disagree with them, counter them in a civil and matured manner.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ishilove: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

Get lost and never quote me again with your crazy coloured font angry tongue
How's my girl? smiley
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Story for Orunmila

I see you angry
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Enegod(m): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
interested.
*checks her dp* smh
You are a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big company?
which company is that?

24 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
How do u sleep with someone by mistake Even under the influence of alcohol... Alcohol lowers ur inhibitions, it doesn't put ideas into ur head by itself...

Anyways, the deed is done... Best play is to act as if nothing happened, and if he says anything about it... Tell him upfront that it was a mistake and be clear about it not happening again... That's if you don't want it to happen again grin grin grin grin

Infection Males generally manifests STI symptoms within weeks, so I can promise you that he already knows he is infected and have even taken care of it already... He just can't pinpoint the source of the infection... If he knows its from you, you are in for it... So shut up about it...

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by jmoore(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Posted on 1st April, therefore your post na AprilFool.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nimblemind(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Whats the title of this your story?

With that your dp, anyone who sleeps with you has to be arrested!

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ali1king: 1:06am On Apr 02, 2015
oooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Ali1king: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Viewing this topic: brixton, mrpheelz, DarqChild , Menace2Society , Onyi42 and 3
guest(s).
u no dey sleep
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Menace2Society(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Ali1king:
Viewing this topic: brixton, mrpheelz, DarqChild , Menace2Society , Onyi42 and 3
guest(s).
u no dey sleep
I'm in a meeting
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by atilla(m): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Babe. R u sure the guy didn't infect u? Go do a test asap
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by DarqChild: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Ali1king:
guest(s).
u no dey sleep

we chop winch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.