Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! (11546 Views)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / 10 REALLY Annoying Things Parents Say To Teens / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by hizaya61(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2013
my is koboko and belt, if my school uniform dirty i don die be dat
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by tigerleggs(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2013
see njiiiiiiii!
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by justineu(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Living in bondage!! Guy i fear dat movie die
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by UkwuNnu(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Wapgod: Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org

Oh make it RAIN!!! grin grin wink
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by donpeluchi(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Mondayaustin81(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
I could remember those days,anytime we are eating oranges my parent do tell me if i swallow the seed an orange tree would grow on my head.
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Aghagba(f): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
My neighbours child doesn't lyk eating jst tell her u would bring ojuju 4 her.d gal go mellow down.ojuju(snail)
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Jerryjat(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
OYOYO OYOYO[color=#990000][/color].... shocked
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by fujirice: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Na police o! I fear them well well dat time, still do undecided
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by raystanley(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
KOBOKO !
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Bofemsky(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
When we turn our eyelids inside out, my mum will say if a fly should land on it, you won't be able to turn it back and dat will make you blind.

1 Like

Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by hushpapi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lol...funny
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
iamswizz: pls what are you saying?

Read the Op's topic title,my post answered how I scare my own kids.its surprising you didn't comprehend that,hope I answered your question

1 Like

Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
iamswizz: pls what are you saying?

Read the Op's topic title,my post answered how I scare my own kids.its surprising you didn't comprehend that,hope I answered your question.
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Ollyfad(f): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Bofemsky: When we turn our eyelids inside out, my mum will say if a fly should land on it, you won't be able to turn it back and dat will make you blind.
same hia
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by toygod2: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
ohoh
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by Alubosa: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Tolexander: Just thinking about my childhood experience then i remembered one of those things dad used in scaring me when i was young.
We had a calendar then that had Jesus' image, dad told me that if i commit any evil at home when nobody is around, that the Jesus image in
the calendar is watching everything. I used to be very scared that time to commit any sin cos dad said if Jesus sees me, he will throw me to the lake of fire immediately and many other things we did hear in sunday school. There was this day when i saw fried fish on the table in the sitting room, it caught my eyes that i intended stealing but i was scared seeing calendar Jesus watching me. That day i just summoned courage and said actually this fried fish was not supposed to be on the table in the sitting room that it was supposed to be in thekitchen. Then i moved it to the
kitchen and balanced with it actually, there was no calendar jesus looking at me in the kitchen. I finished the fried fish that day.

I believe everyone also have one or two experience(s) like this, will be very glad tohear your own story also.

Ours was Late Pastor Babalola of CAC. Me and my senior bro piercred his eyes on the calender! In our mind we "blinded" his eyes so he wont see our naughtiness! Omo see flogging when Pupsy came back....
Re: Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! by keyke(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
abiL: "Just wait until your dad gets back!"
Gosh! dis statement scares me alot den, my mum doesn't beat buh my dad does, So immediately she says d statement; I'll sit tight en do everything she asks me to do plus d ones dah are Nt meant for me. time has passed, it no longer scares me, she doesn't say it again sef Nt until today; I just laffed wen she said it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.