Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23416 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by bundes: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
why is it that the ibos are always negative about the issue concerning Nigeria looking for problem as if they will stand when it happen well am from naija delta if you guys think we are going to that your dead biafra with you then you all are dreaming
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
bundes: why is it that the ibos are always negative about the issue concerning Nigeria looking for problem as if they will stand when it happen well am from naija delta if you guys think we are going to that your dead biafra with you then you all are dreaming

Who talked about Biafra here? Please go to the kiddies section of nairaland and engage toddlers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
slimghost:

My brother, I don't care abt GEJ. I for one don't think he is a competent leader. But you idea of SE voting overwhelmingly for a Northerner reeks of absolute ignorance. With statements like this from Aliyu, the igbo lives lost up North to bokoharam and the fact that we are still to have an Igbo president, no sensible igbo would vote for any Northerner. What happened to Fashola,Utomi? Pls let's be real here. In a free and fair elections, no Northerner would get 25 percent of SE votes. FACT

Go read my post I have at no time said the South East will vote overwelmingly for a Northerner

I said IBB would have given GEJ a run for his money in the East compared to how Buhari did

IBB is just not like every other Northerner
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
bundes: why is it that the ibos are always negative about the issue concerning Nigeria looking for problem as if they will stand when it happen well am from naija delta if you guys think we are going to that your dead biafra with you then you all are dreaming

Please go to the Romance or Kids section if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy:

Go read my post I have at no time said the South East will vote overwelmingly for a Northerner

I said IBB would have given GEJ a run for his money in the East compared to how Buhari did

And I insist that IBB would still not gotten any better votes than Buhari from the east. Those guys are political lepers down in the east.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

My brother I understand and I know we can't wake them up again. Trust me when I say we feel sorry about it, let try and move on, painful as it might seem, please forgive Nigerians. Anyone that says it is not painful must be a heartless being.
I think we have moved on, but moving on doesn't mean wiping your brain memory bank clean. Forgiving is not the same as forgetting because if you forgive and then dumb enough to forget, you will be a victim of the same thing again.

Not only on Aburi they renegade, their brother Sani Abacha agreed with Abiola to steady the ship and then hand over to him but he ended sitting tight, planning to be life president and then his sidekicks killing Abiola and his Mrs too.

So that another aspect of them not that keen in keeping agreement in the present, not just in the past.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy:

Please what makes IBB an extraordinary Northerner? Kindly enlighten me on that pls. Thank you
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
HAH: Agreement is agreement let him honour it and he has even said it openly in a rally that he is going to do only one term.

Jonathan is fighting with Obj, fighting governors, fighting Hausa, fighting Yoruba chei small boy is playing with fire.

No he doesn't have to honour it. Fufu doesn't just grow teeth when it comes to the turn of certain persons to swallow.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi:
I think we have moved on, but moving on doesn't mean wiping your brain memory bank clean. Forgiving is not the same as forgetting because if you forgive and then dumb enough to forget, you will be a victim of the same thing again.

Not only on Aburi they renegade, their brother Sani Abacha agreed with Abiola to steady the ship and then hand over to him but he ended sitting tight, planning to be life president and then his sidekicks killing Abiola and his Mrs too.

So that another aspect of them not that keen in keeping agreement in the present, not just in the past.

Thank you my brother. This is much more beyond GEJ and 2015. These people think we are fools with failing memories? They hv never kept an agreement with the south e.g Aburi and Abiola and they expect GEJ to keep this? Funny! They are just about to hand the presidency to GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
slimghost:

Please what makes IBB an extraordinary Northerner? Kindly enlighten me on that pls. Thank you

IBB has strong network and friends in the East. I have previously listed the economic reasons that made him popular in the East while he was Head of State and I also listed some of the programmes he proposed while campaining that would have further made him popular in the East.

When IBB announced his intention to run, the likes of Nnamani and Soludo were present. Who are Buhari's allies in the East? Buhari did not even bother to campaign in the East because he knows he has no leg there.

I predicted a minimum of 90% vote for GEJ against Buhari in the East before the last election. But it will be misleading to assume this will be the case everytime GEJ comes up against any Northerner.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

your foolishness is gross.how has gowon issue and this one in anyone alike.too much palmwine at the village square is having a toll on you.
Well, if Gowon issue doesn't do it for you, then lets hope this one does. OBJ suppose to give way to Atiku in 2007 by agreement and then what happened? Yoruba supposed to help get rid of PDP in 2003, then what happened?

They decided AD should not put up a candidate, they ended up killing AD and palling up their governors to the stake, except the smartest of them all, Bola Tinubu. Keeping an agreement is never a made in Nigeria brand.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
van bonattel:

The yoruba in the east are there worshipping Okija shrine tongue I am very certain you slept all through your travel to the east, if not you would have seen real individual development.

you most be a joke I travel the east well and do my things there. your peeps are bunch of insecure simpletons. one question for you why do you lot hate the abakalili people with passion and the anambra man thinks is lord over you all.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gbawe: Aliyu, what are you going to do about it? Abeg, get into the mud, play politics and quit whining helplessly. We all know GEJ is treacherous and "no gentleman" as IBB et al have always avowed so it must be especially sweet for the likes of IBB to now watch Aliyu, Lamido, Yuguda et al complaining about treachery today when, for the sake of personal ambition, they supported the personification of the word in 2011. Very rewarding watching all this 'drama'. PDP implosion under way and I will enjoy the show from my front aisle seat.
I totally agree with you. I am already sitting, waiting for this biggest soap opera to begin. I can't wait!!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy:

IBB has strong network and friends in the East. I have previously listed the economic reasons that made him popular in the East while he was Head of State and I also listed some of the programmes he proposed while campaining that would further made him popular in the East.

When IBB announced his intention to run, the likes of Nnamani and Soludo were present. Who are Buhari's allies in the East? Buhari did not even bother to campaign in the East because he knows he has no leg there.

I predicted a minimum of 90% vote for GEJ against Buhari in the East before the last election. But it will be misleading to assume this will be the case everytime GEJ comes up against any Northerner.

If you ever thought that the gap tooth has ever decieved any easterner, you need to think again. IBB is a smooth talker, a confident ex con who relied on his youthful looks to carry the whole country on a merry go round that left us all in the middle of nowhere. The east have not forgotten the Ebitu Ukiwe episode, everyone can smile back at IBB in the east, but they know him for what he is, a liar.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy: I dont know the relevance of this so called agreement as the North clearly did not vote Jonathan in the last election.

I personally think Jonathan will loose the next election if he dares to contest but what I will not accept are silly claims like these.

The North is a section of Nigeria and bound by the provisions of our constitution. They do not have the power to renegotiate the terms of that consitution either in the dark or in day light. If they so want power they should identify a Presidential candidate they think can move this country forward and show us his track record while also tell us what he will do in office.

Enough of this sectional madness!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you talking about? I thought they said GEJ won places like Bauchi, Kaduna, Niger and even Sokoto and a draw in Katsina?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

you most be a joke I travel the east well and do my things there. your peeps are bunch of insecure simpletons. one question for you why do you lot hate the abakalili people with passion and the anambra man thinks is lord over you all.

You know nothing about the east, open a thread for that if you think you know anything. Keep to the topic or walk out.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
eagle,eye:

The problem with Nigerians is that we always underestimate the person of GEJ.
GEJ ain't dumb or foolish. He knows very well that he can sign a 100 agreement and still renege on it. He will only play the victim card and from the tone of this thread, people are already hedging him on.
I disagree, he is still a dumb, irrespective. He is never in your first eleven, just an accidental substitution from the 4th eleven.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Noiseless2: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
I'm more interested in Igbo leading indigbo and not hausa/fulani jihadist and their agents ruling us.
van bonattel:

Dey don jam rock this time around, the north will rule Nigeria again after the Igbos take their turn for another 8 years after Jona hands over in 2019.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Demdem: Am waiting for Abati and Co to come and deny this. The retardeen simply need to fulfill his part of the agreement.
Really, I thought your favourite party had an agreement with Ribadu to fly their flag in 2011, how much of the agreement with Ribadu did they keep?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Shaftrod(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Jonathan should stop his greed and allow others their turn. But one thing is clear. Anybody who is fielded under that obnoxious party would receive the greatest shock of defeat come 2015 polls. Mark my words.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Ofido(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
re@lchange:
there is an older agreement which was not honored
it is called the aburi accord!

hahahaha... very well said. GEJ all the way
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Eziachi:
Well, if Gowon issue doesn't do it for you, then lets hope this one does. OBJ suppose to give way to Atiku in 2007 by agreement and then what happened? Yoruba supposed to help get rid of PDP in 2003, then what happened?

They decided AD should not put up a candidate, they ended up killing AD and palling up their governors to the stake, except the smartest of them all, Bola Tinubu. Keeping an agreement is never a made in Nigeria brand.

moral of the sh.it you just spewwed
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
van bonattel:

You know nothing about the east, open a thread for that if you think you know anything. Keep to the topic or walk out.

ain't gat time for that.I know your peeps well after loads of time in your enclaves.another question why is it that yorubas still controls the corporate world in the east of the niger. your kinsmen are busy doing their things in main market and ochanga lmao.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
And who said ur tribe shd join igboland. Did we force u to fight d war with us before? Actually, wat we now want is Igbo biafra. Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Noiseless2: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
Don't drag the socalled souteasterners into this rubbish, all we want is to be on our own where no ALIYU or his likes would be coming from the north with a cooked up agreement in his quest to disturb our peace. Thank you.
PEN_MIGHT: Signing the ABURI agreement and resciding on honouring it was indeed a bad preceedent. Just like the betrayer of the old has only brought disaffection to entire Nigerians,GEJ going back on this agreement with his governor cronies then will also disintegrate us further. Who cares about the so called Northern Governor clique? What is of utmost importance is how best GEJ has fared to deserve/otherwise re-election in 2015. Personally, GEJ's personality is shrewded in mysteries and. controversies since onset. Even his emergence was far from been clean,just like this revelation shows. IF A SOUTH-ESTERNER WILL COMPLETE THE 8 YEARS SO WELL AND GOOD,BUT LET GEJ LEAVE THE STAGE. This is d unwritten agreement he has with the masses.LET HIM HONOUR IT!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy:

Cum mikeansy or watever u call yourself. Close dis ur Yoruba mouth. Where did IBB see SE ppl that will vote for him? Look at dis boi o, u claim u come to d SE and all u cud decipher is dat Any northerner will get our votes. Mtchew
andhow do u think d yorubas will be able to compete with igbos if dey shd come to d SE? Igbos take over businessess across WA except of course fake pastoring.
Never ever compare urself to an an average igbo in any field ,else u lose. All of u ofemmanus are cowards starting frm Ogundipe(am sure u dnt know him sef)
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Cum mikeansy or watever u call yourself. Close dis ur Yoruba mouth. Where did IBB see SE ppl that will vote for him? Look at dis boi o, u claim u come to d SE and all u cud decipher is dat Any northerner will get our votes. Mtchew
andhow do u think d yorubas will be able to compete with igbos if dey shd come to d SE? Igbos take over businessess across WA except of course fake pastoring.
Never ever compare urself to an an average igbo in any field ,else u lose. All of u ofemmanus are cowards starting frm Ogundipe(am sure u dnt know him sef)

madam foul mouth clap for yourself ninth mile mgbeke.go read about the 3rd battalion led by Gen adekunle the scorpion,obasanjo and akinriande,alabi ismah and other Yoruba cowards.3rd battallion dealt a big blow to your rag tag mofos biafra army from Asaba to okigwe.question why did your sissy hero dress like an mgbeke ran and left all your simpletons in the midst of the bullets of the coward ofemmanus.hilter fought till death,ghaddafi fought till death.only real sissy coward like your hero flee from his people in times of danger.go figure that out.businesses you taking over I laugh in spainish fake drug business and drug trafficking ba. why are yorubas leading in corporate establishment in the east.banks,communication and construction company. e.g the contractor fixing the new school building in anambra is yoruba una people don go marketi.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
van bonattel:

Has Jonathan agreed that he signed any document, dont be faster than your shadows.
Has Jonathan ever agreed that he didn't sign any document? dont be slower than your shadows
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by blaqoracle: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
emmydeep:

On Aburi we stand. We dont keep to agreement here in Nigeria. NORTHERNERS; DOES IT HURT ??
WHEN THE KILLINGS START, I WISH YOU BE THE FIRST TO DIE.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

moral of the sh.it you just spewwed
Why not spew your alternative version my sh.it?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
re@lchange: 10:25pm On Feb 15

there is an older agreement which was not honored
it is called the aburi accord!

Dis agreement, was it just with Northern Gov? If so then, not binding on Nigeria as the Northern Govs are exactly wat the word says, Northern.

On Abori we stand. grin
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

ain't gat time for that.I know your peeps well after loads of time in your enclaves.another question why is it that yorubas still controls the corporate world in the east of the niger. your kinsmen are busy doing their things in main market and ochanga lmao.
Does this Yoruba corporate world inclusive of you and members of your immediate family or you're just beating the kokoma drums for the corporates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.