Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde (9828 Views)

And .... / URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde by DonaldGenes(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
www.eyaaaaaa.com/kpelle
I wish I could help but I don't have such vast amount
Re: I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Please do not offer him a loan. If you do, you are on your own. topic locked because it's led to confusion.
Re: I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde by code0: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
Dude are you going to answer to the allegation by @eyenCalabar or do I have to expose your personal details as well as that of your family members and then shut down your online activities? The choice is yours bro!

This poster has been around since morning on this thread but immediately someone pointed out that he is the real scammer he disappeared from making further comments. I think you should go ahead and expose his personal details. I strongly believe he is a scammer. I wonder why Seun is becoming confused.

(1) (2) (3)

How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need. / 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online / 19 States Recorded N149.45bn IGR In Q3 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.