Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (25035 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2013
see me oooo .. i don get serious admirers oooo ... go on boyz display grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by maclatunji: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Na 2day! Seeing is believing.

Buhari the eternal Presidential Candidate quit, in our life time.

Ok Oh, we don hear!

Buhari has done more for Nigeria as a candidate than the PDP has done as a political party. In the future when the truth emerges and the smoke of deception is cleared, any decent Nigerian will thank the man for refusing to handover the country's future to hopelessly corrupt people without making an effort.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by maclatunji: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: see me oooo .. i don get serious admirers oooo ... go on boyz display grin grin grin

Of course, what other options do you have than to hide under comedy? The breeze has blown and the chicken's butt is exposed. #Pitiable

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by honprof1(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Don't be suprise with the involvement of A C N in the APC , there will be high rate of illiteracy in nigeria if they succeed in their mission as they tend to discourage people from schooling by their Unjustifaible increase in school fee .... Nigerians need to think deep for the betterment of our children

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by tomakint: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Who advised them not to contest, I guess we are getting somewhere! Till 2015, I am watching cool
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by fydence: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

very funny

if buhari is not contesting then roachas is next in line

FASHOLA- ROACHAS 2015 ie if buhari is not contesting

el-rufia is a drowning man

The 'Fashola-Rochas' Combo sounds good... IMO
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by EmmyDe25(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2013
Gojebor: Nigeria cant survive bin together by 2015:::i see disintegration....cos d so called APC wil start zoning again.....apc wil b worst dan pdp!
Myopic fellow!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by patimore: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2013
honprof1: Don't be suprise with the involvement of A C N in the APC , there will be high rate of illiteracy in nigeria if they succeed in their mission as they tend to discourage people from schooling by their Unjustifaible increase in school fee .... Nigerians need to think deep for the betterment of our children
So in other words we should vote PDP. Gibberish
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by solomon111(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2013
maclatunji:

Buhari has done more for Nigeria as a candidate than the PDP has done as a political party. In the future when the truth emerges and the smoke of deception is cleared, any decent Nigerian will thank the man for refusing to handover the country's future to hopelessly corrupt people without making an effort.
what has buhari ever done for you?
The only state which his party controls is nothing to write home about.
Blind religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by 40Lightyears: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Tinubu never really had a presidential ambition. shocked shocked Where is this coming from?

A very close associate of Tinubu, who had earlier shown signs of contesting the next election either as a presidential or vice presidential candidate, told Saturday Sun that the former Lagos State governor earlier in the week offered to sacrifice his personal ambition and promised to also work with others to persuade Buhari to do same, [/b]if he is still nursing any such ambition.

“The good news is that Asiwaju Tinubu has made a commitment to his inner circle caucus not to contest for the presidency in 2015. [b]In that same direction, a team has been set up to work on Gen. Buhari to also drop his own ambition if there is still any.
The essence of this is to prove that the whole idea of merger by the opposition parties transcends the personal ambition of the two main leaders.

See what i was saying, the bolded in the piece above clearly states it. Tinubu is much wiser than that and can't be

compared to PEA-BRAIN Buhari. If they don't succeedd in convincing Buhari to step-down from his

ambition, i see the merger collapsing real fast. Lets not forget, Buhari is very stubborn.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Chinom(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Our Yansh: Nice development if true!!

The idea of getting younger, vibrant, intelligent and credible candidates sounds right!

We'll thus be expecting the likes of Fashola, Rochas, Oshiomole, Sanusi, Sule Lamido etc. For now however, the focus should be to ensure that the party is‎​ successfully floated.

Make una remove Rochas okorocha from that list. The guy be like ex 419er to me. Once a guy man, always a guy man. He cannot fight corruption. If anybody has to come from APGA, it has to be Akunyili or Ngige.
PS: I'm neither from Imo nor Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2013
If Buhari doesnt run for President then everyone should see this APC merger for what it truly is : A conglomerate of bigger thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Afam4eva(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2013
maclatunji:

See this one? In the pecking order, Rochas our friend is way down.
Says who? Are you a member of APC?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Mukaz: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2013
APC is the party come 2015...Haters should go to hell and duet with devil!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by dilla: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2013
i pray Nigerians will also see the wisdom in what these two great men are trying to do. unless power is seized from PDP this country will continue on the path of corruption thieves of 23billion will continue to get 750k fine and we and our children will be enslaved in our land by PDP. please let them not bring religion and deceive us. i am a christian but respect the leadership in Buhari and Tinibu. God bless Nigeria 2015 is just like tomorrow for those that are alife.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Reference(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2013
miiraaj: If not Buhari, who can flush corruption out of Nigeria's system?

Told you guys a while ago that Buhari cannot fight corruption. That in a democracy it is Nigerians who when ready will end it. Democracy is simply a game of numbers. It has no heros. For a government to end corruption it has to engage with corrupt elements and work out a compromise while the opposition keeps everyone in check.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by guvnor83: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2013
U b stag illitrate.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by dilla: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2013
solomon111: what has buhari ever done for you?
The only state which his party controls is nothing to write home about.
Blind religious fanatic.
it seems u are a young nigerian not up 30yrs of age, of all military rulers of this country Buhari stands tall even beyond Gowon my brother in discipline and accountability, pls put religion aside cos God will use any one to change this country. if u have not seen what buhari has done ask about Petroleum Trust Fund which GEJ is trying to copy with sure-p and nothing is seen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by abdul23(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: So far, there’s nothing good coming out of Biafra. It’s a conutry whose only thriving industries are armed robbery, kidnapping, stealing, hired assassin, 419, fake drug marketing, importer/exporter of hard drugs, fake currency, vandalism and their likes.
Where did thou keep thy brain?seriously ur comment so far stinks. @topic, lets see how the whole thing works out.The masses are no fools.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Jakumo(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden is bound to REPEATEDLY change his mind about making another electoral toilet run, in the hopes of squeezing out just a little more adulation from his rented crowd of terrorist bombers.

Expect a few more about-face changes of heart, from this heartless monster whose suicide bombers have wreaked so much carnage already.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by HAH: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Yeye news from Orji Uzo Kalu's'newspaper the sun, let me tell you bluntly APC is all about BUHARI and TINUBU any other person is secondary.

Sai Buhari\Fashola 2015
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Reference(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2013
dilla: i pray Nigerians will also see the wisdom in what these two great men are trying to do. unless power is seized from PDP this country will continue on the path of corruption thieves of 23billion will continue to get 750k fine and we and our children will be enslaved in our land by PDP. please let them not bring religion and deceive us. i am a christian but respect the leadership in Buhari and Tinibu. God bless Nigeria 2015 is just like tomorrow for those that are alife.

But I advise you to temper your expetations. If elected don't expect corruption to vanish overnight. As a matter of fact it is less of what APC does in power but what the PDP does out of power (in opposition) that will determine our progress.

If the PDP loses the general elections and subsequently crumbles into obscurity chances are that quite a number of elements will infiltrate the APC and damage it.

That's why I'm never for extremes, whether people or parties. Too much power or too much compromise is a bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by ifihearam: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2013
it makes no phucking difference,there is no way in this earth these parties can defeat PDP,time wasting people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by talktimi(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Heard Remi Tinubu will come out for senate presidency.
Let's just pray the best leaders get into office come 2015.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by ifihearam: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Jakumo: Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden is bound to REPEATEDLY change his mind about making another electoral toilet run, in the hopes of squeezing out just a little more adulation from his rented crowd of terrorist bombers.

Expect a few more about-face changes of heart, from this heartless monster whose suicide bombers have wreaked so much carnage already.

exactly,very hopeless man
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by tuhits(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: It makes no difference wether Malam Tinubu or Boko Haram Commandant, Mr. Buhari drop their ambition to contest the presidency under APC or Armoured Personnel Carrier. The fact remains that Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) is a moslem islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a moslem), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all moslems who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.
. Guy u ar a fool for sayin dat. Goooshhh
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Chimerase(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme:

atleast u can acknowledge me going to school ... while u on the other hand nvr saw the four walls of any school .. a pity...
hohohohoho laffin in chung chok yuo language gringringringrin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by olumideolamide: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Can someone tell me which among our past rulers has d unbeatable record Buhari has? Buhari is a discipline man to d core, he never compromise d standard, Nigerians, do not be deceived, this is the only past leaders that rule Nigeria that never own an apartment in Abuja and never make wealth in dubious manner unlike the rest of them in Khakhi uniform. This is a leader per excellence. Sentiment apart, this man has done us a lot of good. Long Live Buhari and Long live Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by ikweremilitant: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: It makes no difference wether Malam Tinubu or Boko Haram Commandant, Mr. Buhari drop their ambition to contest the presidency under APC or Armoured Personnel Carrier. The fact remains that Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) is a moslem islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a moslem), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all moslems who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.
pls tell d blind idiots

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by tommykiwi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who cares...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger / Lagos Set To Commission Modern Ferry Terminal, New Ilaje-Bariga Road / Why fake certificate holders get ministerial appointments- ex-DSS Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.