Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (100118 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2013
I thought this free MB works only on glosecure? what's the code to check it's balance?

Im asking cos i have a regular data plan..Always MIN on my line which works with gloflat apn and sending info to 127 gives it's balance.

But glo have given me the free 5mb for 2 days consecutively and i'd like to exhaust that before going back to my always Min.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2013
trae_z: I thought this free MB works only on glosecure? what's the code to check it's balance?

Im asking cos i have a regular data plan..Always MIN on my line which works with gloflat apn and sending info to 127 gives it's balance.

But glo have given me the free 5mb for 2 days consecutively and i'd like to exhaust that before going back to my always Min.
dial *127*0# to check your MB balance, it's just that since you have an active subscription, the alws mini and gbam data bonus may be added together. Finally, it's glo flat that works with gbam data bonus.

Meanwhile, i was credited this morning after 4 days of waiting. Any one else having same experience ?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2013
hello ppl pls oh! On this gbam ish.did glo still add that unlimted facebook browsing @midnyt from 1am to 6am? .i wonna knw cus there was something i do den dat make me download alot!. Cus since glo dnt wonna give me my mb letme use my other options..though i love the call rate wow..can u believe i called mtn and only 5naira was deducted..wow. It has always been GLO VS MTN..now they really have settle thier issues
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by iamabe: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
what does glo mean by YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LOYALTY THRESHOLD YOU WILL BENEFIT LOYALTY SPECIAL TARIFF. I dont notice any difference at least my 5 naira has been charged already and I dont notice any difference@
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
iam_abe: what does glo mean by YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LOYALTY THRESHOLD YOU WILL BENEFIT LOYALTY SPECIAL TARIFF. I dont notice any difference at least my 5 naira has been charged already and I dont notice any difference@
i had that issue once, i called CC and they said it means you have used up to the required airtime which qualifies you to make free midnight calls for 7 days
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hello ppl pls oh! On this gbam ish.did glo still add that unlimted facebook browsing @midnyt from 1am to 6am? .i wonna knw cus there was something i do den dat make me download alot!. Cus since glo dnt wonna give me my mb letme use my other options..though i love the call rate wow..can u believe i called mtn and only 5naira was deducted..wow. It has always been GLO VS MTN..now they really have settle thier issues
Called MTN for how long?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by readone1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
please i have been having issues with glo network with regards their internet connection since last week, the download speed is below 5k/s at times 1k/s and i find it difficult to open webpages, i am at akwa ibom state presently i dont know if its the same nationwide pls help
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seyizma(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's like they wanna have an upgrade from tonight till fll morning.i received notification from them ds morning
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ok o. I wonder how many times they will upgrade.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2013
WackyJ1:
Called MTN for how long?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
who still waits for night browsing when you can browse all day and all night...!!!
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2013
chineduace: who still waits for night browsing when you can browse all day and all night...!!!
and if ur nt oppurtune to be given the 5mb like others.what will u now do?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
i used gbam 5mb to download up to download up to 16
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Francheezy: i used gbam 5mb to download up to download up to 16
up to 16?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Francheezy: i used gbam 5mb to download up to download up to 16
Bros, how pls?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
mehn, i dnt no aw oohhh.....i jst plugged in my modem tinkin dat my mtn sim wz insyd until i got a msg dat my gbam has xpired......den i chkd aw many mb i used tru my modem....16mb
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by physise(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
yea me use d 5mb download 200mb software
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ok.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls hw cn i double glo gbam 5mb
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
olameday: Pls hw cn i double glo gbam 5mb
ask google

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Im sorry about that @francheezy,mine is still multiplied and I have more than 2 terabyte.
But it maybe a network problem cuz it happened to me about two days ago,so as they restored it,all my mb just came back and the mb multiplication was awesome,I had about 5gig on that day alone.
My phone serves as a wifi hotspot to all my friends now.
Pls hw cn i double d 5mb
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls what time do you have to browse if you keep multiplying at this rate?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
My own stopped this morning and they told me that my data has expired. i don't know if it's because i did not try the multiplier trick in a long time and hence it expired. i was trying it just before it expired but it kept telling me "Request not completed".

OCTAVO: Pls what time do you have to browse if you keep multiplying at this rate?
is your multiplier still working?
olameday:

Im sorry about that @francheezy,mine is still multiplied and I have more than 2 terabyte.
But it maybe a network problem cuz it happened to me about two days ago,so as they restored it,all my mb just came back and the mb multiplication was awesome,I had about 5gig on that day alone.
My phone serves as a wifi hotspot to all my friends now.
Pls hw cn i double d 5mb
do you mean that the multiplier rate doubled and it was no longer 5mb for everytime you send the code?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
see aw boys,,,,still dey njoy,,,,me way b say my own don stop sins 1st of diz month
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
ask google
na u sabi i beg hold urself,chop alone die alone!
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=WackyJ1]My own stopped this morning and they told me that my data has expired. i don't know if it's because i did not try the multiplier trick in a long time and hence it expired. i was trying it just before it expired but it kept telling me "Request not completed".

do you mean that the multiplier rate doubled and it was no longer 5mb for everytime you send the code?
Pls give me d code
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
WackyJ1:
No, it has stopped working o. I now get "press 1" whenever I check my balance. This started about 3 days ago.
Though I was given 10mb today and I've been browsing with 10mb since morning (on my android phone) normally, it should have been exhausted. I can certainly tell that I've used more than 10mb today.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by beehighdee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
all press one line dont multiply...!
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Mine is still working glory be to God. I tried returning to my airtel BIS which had like 753mb left to expire yesterday but the network was too bad to do anything.. i put my glo sim back and was pleasantly surprised to see that the mb was multiplied
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=WackyJ1]Mine is still working glory be to God. I tried returning to my airtel BIS which had like 753mb left to expire yesterday but the network was too bad to do anything.. i put my glo sim back and was pleasantly surprised to see that the mb was multiplied
hw are u doing it
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Jeffy1206(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
i have two glo sims,my first one stopped when press 1 started then my second is working...apart from glo network,airtel is just a crap in my hood in benue.I download at 5kps on 3g can you imagine exerpt at night when is 70kbps.I love glo so much for their speed is incredible...
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Daphantom: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
OCTAVO:
Me too o. Cos i've multiplied up to 20gig. Infact, i'm no more afraid. I've been using g-bam for about two months now.

how did you do it? Cos i've tried dailing G-bam activation code several times. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.