Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (100110 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jeffy1206: i have two glo sims,my first one stopped when press 1 started then my second is working...apart from glo network,airtel is just a crap in my hood in benue.I download at 5kps on 3g can you imagine exerpt at night when is 70kbps.I love glo so much for their speed is incredible...
Please, can you upload your Glo speed test result here?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jeffy1206: i have two glo sims,my first one stopped when press 1 started then my second is working...apart from glo network,airtel is just a crap in my hood in benue.I download at 5kps on 3g can you imagine exerpt at night when is 70kbps.I love glo so much for their speed is incredible...
I have one of my Glo line which is presently on Gista that is not doing Press 1. Should I try it on this G-Bam and see whether I will be lucky to get the UNLIMITED LIMITED data bonus from them?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
luluosas:
I have one of my Glo line which is presently on Gista that is not doing Press 1. Should I try it on this G-Bam and see whether I will be lucky to get the UNLIMITED LIMITED data bonus from them?
Give it a try you never know
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Jeffy1206(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2013
luluosas:
it will surely work. Just email me so ill tell u de secret for it to stay long without been blocked again.jeffylaw1206@gmail.com
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by 9jagobetter: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Please are they still giving 5mb to gbam subscribers? I just want to migrate 2 gbam & I don't want problems.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2013
WackyJ1:
Give it a try you never know
My brother, e don enter +1 yesterday oooooo
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2013
luluosas:
asin? Explain

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
asin? Explain
d sim don dey show press 1 sins yesterdsy
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by beehighdee(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2013
luluosas:

Welcome on board.....lol
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
asin? Explain
When you dial #124# to check your account balance, it will ask you to press 1. That is the issue. Thank you.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
I was given 20mb today o and N5 wasn't deducted from my account.

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Seems they choose at random who to give, when to give and how many MB to give. I got 10MB on friday and since then nothing, yet they have the guts to tell me that 'they observed that my data bundle has expired and that i should pls subscribe for a new data' and yet they wake me up every night around 2am to inform me that they have collected their N5 without any MB. This free 5MB don tire me. It's just the call rate i'm enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
chineduace: Seems they choose at random who to give, when to give and how many MB to give. I got 10MB on friday and since then nothing, yet they have the guts to tell me that 'they observed that my data bundle has expired and that i should pls subscribe for a new data' and yet they wake me up every night around 2am to inform me that they have collected their N5 without any MB. This free 5MB don tire me. It's just the call rate i'm enjoying.
same with me
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Lateedee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
i think the free 5mb as to do with how much you spend on calls because each time i make calls, they give me 5mb, if i don't make call for like 2 or 3 days with the sim I don't get anything, has anybody observed it?

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
OCTAVO: I was given 20mb today o and N5 wasn't deducted from my account.
I was given 15MB 3 days ago and since then, nothing.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
They sent me an sms about their network upgrade tonight,im a bit scared cuz I have never received any sms from them since I migrated to gbam,e be like say my cup wan full,though its still multiplying now but them fit wipe all my terabyte before morning o.
Time will tell.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hmm i even got the text as well and i was even unable to browse. i am highly suspicious of this upgrade but i hope that i and my sim will scale through
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by seyizma(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
If u get the upgrade notification text,then the gbam multiplier is over for u.i got the notification on friday afternoon tho i still got free MBs from d code i already pressed on d friday morning.and by saturday morning,my sim was upgraded to press1...to check ur balance.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Young po413: They sent me an sms about their network upgrade tonight,im a bit scared cuz I have never received any sms from them since I migrated to gbam,e be like say my cup wan full,though its still multiplying now but them fit wipe all my terabyte before morning o.
Time will tell.
So, you be still dey enjoy when our own don end since.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
make una go do FASTING and PRAYER oooooooh
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
luluosas:
So, you be still dey enjoy when our own don end since.

@luluosas,I dey suspect you o!!
Lol
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Francheezy: make una go do FASTING and PRAYER oooooooh

E be like I no go eat this night sef.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lateedee: i think the free 5mb as to do with how much you spend on calls because each time i make calls, they give me 5mb, if i don't make call for like 2 or 3 days with the sim I don't get anything, has anybody observed it?
it's not that, i spend nothing less than N200 dialy... I got a mail reply from glo CC today and they were appologising and said it would be rectifyed.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by ben4reel: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2013
How can one opt out of the gbam 5mb plan, if he choose to do so?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Glo gave me 15mb this morning.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2013
ben4reel: How can one opt out of the gbam 5mb plan, if he choose to do so?
migragte to another plan....simple
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2013
I don follow enter press 1 stuff,so annoying and my sim is no more multiplying,but my 1081869 mb are still intact,still valid till 2111,maybe them fit wipe that too.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by ben4reel: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2013
chineduace: migragte to another plan....simple

Thanks.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by ben4reel: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2013
I have been upgraded to the press 1 stuff but my mb is still remaining
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by jamesope04(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2013
WackyJ1: I have been upgraded to the press 1 stuff but my mb is still remaining

Is urs stil multiplying?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Still haven't found that out yet, i've tried the code again but i haven't gotten any texts to confirm the multiplication so that is what i am waiting for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.