Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (100116 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo Wiped Away All Bounce Data Bonus: / Glo Data Bonus Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2013
olameday: pls glo has stoped given me 5mb daily wat cn i do!
Get to them on twitter via www.twitter.com/GloCare
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by W3xy1(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2013
the funniest part of this issue is that they dont deduct my 5naira again and they dont giv me 5 mb while my call rate still functioning. make dem keep there 5mb. i dont need it again
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by readone1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
loluosas and others please help with glo gbam they have neen deducting my money and i have not been given the daily 5mb data bonus and the munltiplying thing is not working?? pls help me with other browsing tweek cos i need it badly i subscribed to airtel 1gb and i exhausted it in 3 days pls i need it badly
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Francheezy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
readone1: loluosas and others please help with glo gbam they have neen deducting my money and i have not been given the daily 5mb data bonus and the munltiplying thing is not working?? pls help me with other browsing tweek cos i need it badly i subscribed to airtel 1gb and i exhausted it in 3 days pls i need it badly
guy,,,na u b dis
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
readone1: loluosas and others please help with glo gbam they have neen deducting my money and i have not been given the daily 5mb data bonus and the munltiplying thing is not working?? pls help me with other browsing tweek cos i need it badly i subscribed to airtel 1gb and i exhausted it in 3 days pls i need it badly
My brother, na the same camp we dey ooooo
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
As for me na those terabytes where I`ve been dey multiply keep I still dey use o,since dem move me to press 1,no single mb and I no go load card again but am still happy cuz my mb is unlimited i.e to expire on 05/07/2111.
Na that their mb I dey use browse,stream videos and use am make free call both local and international with my internet telephone,so bye bye to their recharge card.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Hotdiamond(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Young po413: As for me na those terabytes where I`ve been dey multiply keep I still dey use o,since dem move me to press 1,no single mb and I no go load card again but am still happy cuz my mb is unlimited i.e to expire on 05/07/2111.
Na that their mb I dey use browse,stream videos and use am make free call both local and international with my internet telephone,so bye bye to their recharge card.
Which internet phone app are you using?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by olameday: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Me too o. Glo is the most ridiculous, dubious and unfaithul network!
Av cal dem more than 6times,witout any changes! Am tired of them!

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Youngpo413: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Hotdiamond: Which internet phone app are you using?

mo-call and friendscaller.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by zelexotunla(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2013
I beg na beg i dey beg o. Dis 5mb no gree come my fone again. I beg i need help
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Sike(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2013
W3xy1: the funniest part of this issue is that they dont deduct my 5naira again and they dont giv me 5 mb while my call rate still functioning. make dem keep there 5mb. i dont need it again
You are not alone Bro.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Guys, glo g-bam 5 no longer notifies if you have been given 5mb. Just keep dialing *127*0# constantly to check. Another thing is that, just with 5mb, I have discovered that I browse up to 40mb, but I make use of my default phone browser alone and WhatsApp. Guys pls try this. It blazes like madt! Remember, no opera, no ucweb. Just ordinary phone browser of course on Android.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by mrdrizzy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Guys, glo g-bam 5 no longer notifies if you have been given 5mb. Just keep dialing *127*0# constantly to check. Another thing is that, just with 5mb, I have discovered that I browse up to 40mb, but I make use of my default phone browser alone and WhatsApp. Guys pls try this. It blazes like madt! Remember, no opera, no ucweb. Just ordinary phone browser of course on Android.
lols dude it doesnt onlynwork for android..is not a matter of fone tingy its a matter of luck..continue browsing bt dnt remember to check ur credit cus glo account checking delays to show ur actual balance like mtn..u can be browsing and checking ur balance .ur balance would still be stable..b4 10mins check again..its drained..so look well oh.as for me i just dumped my glo sim..since those punks dnt wonna allow me browse with or without credit,and i have nvr been given the glo mb b4..so what the hell!
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by OCTAVO: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Whenever my mb finishes, they don't touch my credit, it remains intact until the next mb comes. Guess I'm lucky.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
OCTAVO: Whenever my mb finishes, they don't touch my credit, it remains intact until the next mb comes. Guess I'm lucky.
My friend, nothing like luck. Gloflat APN does not use your airtime when your subscription expires.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by jspac(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Even without airtime and with glosecure as apn i can still surf with my mb.
Sometimes when i send info to 127 dem go talk say i no get mb.
Funny network grin
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by lastburn(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sorry wot do I do to mulpty my mb cos am still gettin my 5mb evryday and don't kw wot code to send or txt... Sum1 help me... Let's see if I too can b lucky
js_pac: Even without airtime and with glosecure as apn i can still surf with my mb.
Sometimes when i send info to 127 dem go talk say i no get mb.
Funny network grin
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
lastburn: Sorry wot do I do to mulpty my mb cos am still gettin my 5mb evryday and don't kw wot code to send or txt... Sum1 help me... Let's see if I too can b lucky
It does not multiply again but, you can try your luck by dialling the G-BAM activation code as much as you can.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by DeeOneBangin: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
bro how do u make the free calls using these apps? do u buy top-up credits?

Young po413:

mo-call and friendscaller.

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
It's like this 5MB thing works with patience and prayers...lol
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2013
I was given 10MB yesterday and 5MB this morning.

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by jmoore(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Gbam is rubbish. I decided to unsubscribe from it.

MTN 5MB daily for 5naira is better
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
jmoore: Gbam is rubbish. I decided to unsubscribe from it.

MTN 5MB daily for 5naira is better
Have you consider the tariff between the two of them? or, you just concern over the miserable 5MB data volume they are offering for 5 5 naira.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
I've been on gbam from inception even when they were charging N10/day. I'm in it b/cos of the best tariff to call my 5 loved ones very cheap. Now that they have reduced the tariff to other networks and reduced daily access to N5, it's even better for calling other networks except MTN (cos i use MTN strictly for MTN on supersaver). The addition of the 5MB was an icing on the cake it's just that they have not been sincere about it. Imagine i didn't get anything since monday but today i recieved 30MB and i notice i have not been charged N5 for almost 2 weeks now. Guess it's my luck. Double double promo is on so it gets even better every day. Though i get frustrated at times due to network issues on glo (who can swear that he's never had any problem on other networks), i think Gbam is the best tariff plan amongst all networks. It covers your data subscription (for simple users like me), your 5 family & friends for 5k/sec and managable tafiff to other networks. Anyone who is here for just 5MB dosen't know what is best. The best plan for me may not be the best for you. It varies according to need, location, types of calls made and the freebies attached to each tariff plan....

1 Like

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by chineduace(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by platorepublic(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2013
Is it possible for me to glo 5mb data bonus on blackbErry
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2013
I did the multiply ish yesterday with zero naira on my account but this morning, I have received 12 G-BAM messages of 5MB each, though I am yet to check my data balance.
So, did you get anything on your side? However, I will do more multiply ish now before I will border myself with checking the data balance. Let the game begins.....

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2013
platorepublic: Is it possible for me to glo 5mb data bonus on blackbErry
No. Both plans uses different data platform. Thank you.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by Gptech(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2013
platorepublic: Is it possible for me to glo 5mb data bonus on blackbErry
Yes,u can use gbam mb on ur bb. What u need 2 do is change ur TCIP settings. APN:Gloflat, username:flat, password:flat.
Only thing is u cant ping with it.
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2013
I think this Glo G-BAM stuff will make more sense for people under the Glo 3G coverage area but, for places like Yola where Glo only have 2G network (EDGE), it's very terrible.

Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by WackyJ1(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2013
luluosas: I did the multiply ish yesterday with zero naira on my account but this morning, I have received 12 G-BAM messages of 5MB each, though I am yet to check my data balance.
So, did you get anything on your side? However, I will do more multiply ish now before I will border myself with checking the data balance. Let the game begins.....
Do you mean to tell me that the multiplier ish is working again?
Re: Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum by luluosas(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
Do you mean to tell me that the multiplier ish is working again?
Yes, at least I got 70MB today with zero naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Airtel 100 Naira 80 Mb / ***tecno R7 Official Thread/guide*** / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.