Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. (2367 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by bcomputer101: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2013
Please help ♍e advice this lady. This is her story: My husband
wants
my salary
or
no sex.
Must
i hand
over
my entire
salary
to my husband
before
i enjoy sex with him? I have been out of job
after my wedding three years ago. Recently, i got a job with one of the big
telecommunications companies. Instead of
the job to enhance our intimacy, I am rather
having a big issue with my husband – he
refuses me sex and keeps malice because i won’t hand over my entire salary to him each
time I receive it.
I am under undue sexual pressure at work. i try making him realise that it is not healthy
for our marriage but he turns deaf ears to my pleas.
But why should I hand over my entire
salary to him? I am willing to contribute
whatever he asks for to the family upkeep.
Besides, he is aware that he has no right
whatsoever to deny me of conjugal sex, yet
he wants me crawling to him. I am tired of
this whole thing. What do I do?
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Chanchit: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2013
Go and buy a dil-do. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by martyns303(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2013
I was about to scream but then I noticed ur a male, so ya u should hand him your salary or no show.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by bcomputer101: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2013
My advise: try and get a cold blooded under 25 boy to take up is intimacy duty as a man. He will be the one to beg you back.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Mynd44: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2013
Wow. This is the result of marrying kids.
@OP, tell him to go hang himself
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2013
@bcomputer101, with dz ur nairaland handle, I ll like 2 ask if u r in2 a same sex union.
If not, I refuse 2 coment my reserve.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by bedford101(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2013
bcomputer101: My advise: try and get a cold blooded under 25 boy to take up is intimacy duty as a man. He will be the one to beg you back.
how come? u re posting as a female at same time as a male..i nor understand u o
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2013
If she has no kid then she should leave the marriage even with kids she should leave. Do not divorce him o, just leave him and let him know that if you eventually start phucking outside, he caused it and the blame is on him not you.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by greedie1(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
hmmm
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
I think it is better to leave the man if you really want to enjoy your life.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by xynerise: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Op. Mistakenly give him a heavy slap. I swear he will get himself.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by honeric01(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
entire salary? Not even 40%? Greedy husband.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Moyola(f): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
All these Ala-curry men sef! angry
Has he no job of his own? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
The lady should just give the husband a months salary and see what becomes of it, that's if the husband squanders it or keeps it. Cos I do not believe the woman at all, cos she might be one of those ladies who thinks or believes that their salary is theirs alone, and the husband's salary is theirs too, n that takin care of the home financially is solely the man's responsibility

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru: The lady should just give the husband a months salary and see what becomes of it, that's if the husband squanders it or keeps it. Cos I do not believe the woman at all, cos she might be one of those ladies who thinks or believes that their salary is theirs alone, and the husband's salary is theirs too, n that takin care of the home financially is solely the man's responsibility

I also find it hard to believe that a husband would request for the WHOLE salary of his wife. it's uncalled for.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by anitank(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
bedford101:
how come? u re posting as a female at same time as a male..i nor understand u o
Read, read, read, read the beginning of the story oooooo
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
honeric01:

I also find it hard to believe that a husband would request for the WHOLE salary of his wife. it's uncalled for.

the wife would have obeyed first before complain. If the man uses the money carelessly, then she has every right to say no when next he asks for her salary. I have seen men who give their wife all of their salary for her to take care of the home with it. So me do not see anythin wrong with it. Personally, i wont survive on my wife's salary, so if i ask u for ur salary, u berra bring it, but if u want to context that, then see urself in ur fathers house the next mornin.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2013
lrguru: The lady should just give the husband a months salary and see what becomes of it, that's if the husband squanders it or keeps it. Cos I do not believe the woman at all, cos she might be one of those ladies who thinks or believes that their salary is theirs alone, and the husband's salary is theirs too, n that takin care of the home financially is solely the man's responsibility
it may be true oo.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by pleep(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2013
This is what happens when you marry a man with a 10 inch dik. undecided

abeg give him the slary na
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by bedford101(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2013
anitank:
Read, read, read, read the beginning of the story oooooo
after he might have edited the page undecided
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Tell d lady 2 buy intimacy gadgets. She should use it whenever she wants it. Mostly in his presence.
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by bcomputer101: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Exponental: Tell d lady 2 buy intimacy gadgets. She should use it whenever she wants it. Mostly in his presence.
grin
Exponental: Tell d lady 2 buy intimacy gadgets. She should use it whenever she wants it. Mostly in his presence.

Hahahhahahahaaaa
Re: My Husband Wants My Salary Or No Sex. by naijachix(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
seriously, on a normal circumstance, a man wont wanna have his wife's salary. when u were not working, he provided all your needs. now you're working and you're feeling like a Lord. this is simply an ego thing. your man wants to remain in-charge, he wants to provide all your needs, he also wants to test your loyalty. some women worship money that u don't dare touch their one-kobo. if ur man is capable of providing all ur needs. why don't u give him a one-month-trial and see. give him ur salary for one month. it wont kill u. it goes a long way to show how much u love and respect him. don't foolishly tear ur home apart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please / Signs That Your Partner/someone Is A Control Freak / Don'ts Of A Player (Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.