Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive (2915 Views)

Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / Is There Any Difference Between A Boy Friend/girl Friend And A Fiance / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by cindyrella(f): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Caracta:
There are better ways of doing things. This is 2013. He has a camera phone, voice recorder, screenshots of a conversation, etc. There are 1001 ways of telling his friend without even saying anything.

+100
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by DigitalSignal(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
WackyJ1:
...and if you do anything with here remember that, that is how your girl will also do the same thing wherever she is with another male friend
This one no follow!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by DigitalSignal(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wow, it's not easy what you're passing through and I commend you for not yielding to this temptation! But then, can you keep sleeping out for as long as she wants to stay? What if her man calls and asks if she has gone back to lagos? What would you tell him? Would you tell him yes or that she's still with you? What would he think if after two weeks he finds out that she is still with you and you did not tell him? Whichever way you Look at it, it's better her man is in the know about it! Be serious with her and tell her why it's wrong what she's doing and that you might be left with no choice than to tell her boyfriend! If you fear that your telling him is going to cause problems between the two of you, you might get into the same problems by keeping him in the dark! I know this is difficult but you have to do it! If she wants to stay for a while, let her call her man in your presence and tell him so, so that you won't be accused of keeping his woman in your house! At the end of the day the most important thing is that you have a free conscience!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2013
The Gist continues....
i got back home yesterday and my home was glittering like never before.
She cooked; cleaned; washed all my clothes even rags. Then i broke the silence
"Have you called Chidi that you'll be coming back 2moro?"
She replied that Chidi knows that she'd be coming back by mid-week. That she planned to use the opportunity to see some of her relatives in PH.
i didn't say anything. We just gisted like normal, cracked jokes and all that, so that she won't feel like i want to send her packing.
i tot of calling my girl but she was far-fetched...

Around 10 she came into d sitting room that she wanted to talk with me.
ME: talk on
SHE: i hope you won't feel angry or think i'm not decent. The truth is i'm in l♡ve with you. Ever since dat day we went to d parks last year. i fell heads over heels in luv. i know u have a girl and i also have but i just wish we could work things out...
MEsadcuts in) don't you l♡ve Chidi my friend?
SHE: Chidi is cool, caring, loving and so on but i don't really knw wether this is luv. He's a good man actually but i need a chance to follow my heart. i'll make him understand.
ME: i have a girl i l♡ve so much and u knw that. My girl is irreplaceable so i can't gird it up to luv u too. She means everything to me, she's....
i kept talking about my girl until she started crying.
As in this girl cried on me till mid night.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Austinodark(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2013
No b small tin,women sha
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Austinodark(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2013
No b small tin,women sha,she just wants to come and scatter everywhere,she dey crase?
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2013
I would have told you to Bleep the gurl but i remembered when i was in the same shoe as you now and i remember how i traveled leaving my house to my friends gurl to stay till she got tired. Guy the best thing is leave the house to her but instruct your guard to be monitoring her and also lock up your important stuff in a safe lock. She will soon get tired of staying.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Exponental(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2013
In black n white, what does she want? Just a phuck or a relationship. I want us to be blunt here......... Clarify this!
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by ashmanpolo: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2013
Exponental: In black n white, what does she want? Just a phuck or a relationship. I want us to be blunt here......... Clarify this!

A relationship i think
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
@OP, you should leave that house until she goes else comething might happen
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
@poster, if you've actually not done anything with dis lady up till this moment, thumbs up to you.
I think at this point, you have to find a way of making her to leave your house because i don't know for how long you can pull this "not-doing-anything-with-her". There are many ways of doing dt nd i bliv u wld find a suitable one.
Also, if you're not interested in her as u've pointed out here, tell her about it plainly. I can bet it with you that she's not in love with you, it's just pure lust and even though she might not know dt herself, she'll come to realise after you people finish 'doing the do'. By then, the whole thing would be blown out of proportion.

In conclusion, tell her you cannot have anything to do with her politely and find a way to send her out of your house (don't ever think you're strong enough to avoid a girl who is in 'lust' with you and you sleep in the same room).
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by Exponental(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
ashmanpolo:

A relationship i think
tell her u will NEVER av a relationship with someone who will jilt someone else 4 u cos someday, it definitely will be ur turn 2 be jilted, which u dont want.
Re: When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive by tunapawizzy: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
na wa o...she dey cry for ur head u still dey house her,,,,just continue u no go know wen she go commot ur something put am inside her honey-pot,,,,if u sef no wan do call ur galfriend make she come stay wt u till she leaves,,,,abi e dey sweet u too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid? / His Cousin is Pregnant for him / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.