Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102107 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
gregmay: #bigfat05 wer u deh ooo.....come and save us from this foreign bla bla .com. tks man

Please read my post before, than you see what bigfat02 write was not okay, I put the link to this university also there because i have nothing to hide.

thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Themmy007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
@bigfat or anyone...please I need a cheap foreign university that offers accounting and also lectures in english...university links would be highly appreciated..tnx
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by roselex: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
big fat what about undergraduate courses.... please name of schools and cost thanks in advance
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by kemstar: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi, really appreciate you here @bigfat. I wanna make enquiries on transfer authenticity from a university in Nigeria to an affordable university in Germany. I will like to study mass communication or journalism and mass communication. Thanks.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by zaibbutt121: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
nice information
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by piusazeta(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
finland,Germany, Austria or Japan. which is better to go study for a masters degree ?

Please consider the fees, general acceptabilty level of certificates/education, oppurtuinity to work while studying, availability of jobs for students and after study, Chances to remain after studies for working experience, oppurtunity to travel from these countries to others countries during holidays, living conditions of foreigners and the way thay are treated there. Any other useful information will do. Application procedure will also be appreciated.

I really need to know as i want to travel to any of these countries for my MSc next year.

I will appreciate your sincere and helpful replies.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by StudyOverseaRep: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I want to introduce you all to our Agency "BARNIX CONSULT. Do you want to study in very affordable universities in; Georgia, Ukraine, Canada, Netherlands, Cyprus, Lithuania or China?

BARNIX CONSULT offers students intending to study oversea the following services:
# Advice and guidance on choosing the most suitable courses, institution and country.
# Academic assessment to ensure you choose a course that suits your ability.
# Career advice that focuses on your aspirations.
# Assistance with filling in application forms to ensure that you show your character, ability and qualifications in the most appropriate way.
# Provide up to date information on the cost of your education.
# Special arrangements with educational institutions to ensure fast and efficient response to an application for a course.
# Assistance with student visa application which includes filling of forms and advice on all the necessary documents to be included with your application.
# Arrangement for exams to be taken locally if this is required as a condition for acceptance.
# Advice on accommodation availability, types and cost.
# Advice on the best and cheapest way to travel.
# Advice on what you can do and cannot do in your destination country.
# Arrangement for pickup at your point of arrival in your destination country to take you to your college or university.
# After care service which will last throughout your time of study overseas.

For more inquiries and to make applications please visit www.barnixconsult.yolasite.com and fill the inquiry form on our "contact us" page.

Thanks to you all and we hope to be at your service any day and any time.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by jerikoyan(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2013
adebayosun02: @BigFat12, please can you provide me with cheap school (preferably Government Universities) that I can study in Europe, I have HND in Land Survey and Geoinformatics. I will want to do courses like B. Sc. in Survey Engineering or Hydrographic Surveying (or any water related courses) or Civil Engineering.

You can try HafenCity University Hamburg Germany it's tuition free. https://www.hcu-hamburg.de/en/master/geomatics/
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Vycta(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2013
@BigFat, i would like something on computer science, masters, i don't want countries like, germany, france, romania. i would love one not requiring GRE or its kind, and who's visa is easy to get, cause i hopefully wanna leave by september 14, thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Compliment of the season.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat13: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: Haskell Indian Nations University
“Tuition: $430 a year„

Diné College
“Tuition: $805 a year„

Sitting Bull College
“Net tuition: $939 a year„

University of Texas–Pan American
University
“Net tuition: $1,646 a year„

Brazosport College
Public university, University, Public school
“Tuition: $1,692 a year„

Indian River State College
“Net tuition: $2,452 a year„

California State University, Dominguez Hills
“Net tuition: $2,451„

Florida State College at Jacksonville
“Tuition: $2,450 a year„

Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City
“Tuition: $2,419 a year„

South Texas College
“Net tuition: $2,364 a year„

Broward College
“Tuition: $2,272 a year„

College of Southern Nevada
“Tuition: $2,243 a year„

Western Nevada College
“Tuition: $2,243 a year„

University of Central Florida College of Arts and Humanities
Public university
“Tuition: $2,190 a year

Midland College
University
“Tuition: $2,220 a year„

Santa Fe College
“Tuition: $2,167 a year„

Pensacola State College
“Tuition: $2,179 a year„

Palm Beach State College
“Tuition: $2,158 a year„

West Virginia University at Parkersburg
Public university, Public school
“Tuition: $2,076 a year„

[b][/b]EVERYTHING HERE IS IN USA cheesy

NICE ONE bro

1 Like

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat13: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
o`dave:
I can't believe the reply I got from foreignstudy4u.com. Imagine them asking me to bring 350k for admission process, if I get that kain money I go dey look for cheap or free schools? Below is the copy of what I sent and their reply

Hello.

Thanks for the email.

To answer your questions one after the other and before i do that, i want you to know that we focus more on Universities in Austria and they are cheap schools, where you can be paying 400euro a year as an undergraduate student.
 So to your questions which of the country in Europe can we get for you?

Austria, Czech republic, Slovakia, Spain, Italy, Germany, Lithuania etc.

As a student in Austria you have the opportunity to work at least 20hrs a week.
As an undergraduate you don't need Toefl to get an admission into an Austrian University.

Our processing charge is 350,000naira. (it includes the legalization / verification of results in all the schools you have claimed to been to.)

We have a contact for Canada but for Australia we are yet to secure that link.

For undergraduate: we need your O'levels, bith certificate, School Testimonial and data page of your passport with a deposit of 5,000 naira to make your preregistration and after the preregistration we start the legalization/verification with the embassy.

wish you good luck.

Thanks

Kolawole Akeredolu.
Colbyn, Pretoria.
South Africa.
+27730680192.
kolawole.akeredolu@foreignstudy4you.com
www.foreignstudy4you.com.

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:16 AM, foreignstudy4com <info@foreignstudy4you.com> wrote:

This is an enquiry email via http://www.foreignstudy4you.com/En/ from:
adeolu adeleke <talk2holunow@yahoo.com>

Hello sir/ma
I am a student, a nigerian and I represent a group of friends interested in leaving nigeria to study abroad. We are a group of 10, and I volunteered to get all the necessary information on how to get the best school in europe where as a foreign student, one can also have opportunity of working. Here are my question
1. Which country in Eroupe can you help process the cheapest admission
2. Can someone find job to support him/herself?
3. Without TOEFL or any related exam, can one get admission?
4. For undergraduate studies how much do you charge? Andd for graduate programme as well
5. Can you help process admission to schools in australia or canada at an affordable price?
6. Lastly what are general requirements...finance, documents, results etc
Plz sir/ma your prompt reply would be highly appreciated
Thanks

His name is Kola Akeredolu,

i have told you there are scammers every PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DONT FALL FOR ANY TRICKS HERE I STARTED THIS TREND AND I MADE SURE I GIVE OUT THE BEST SCHOOLS TO MY KNOWLEDGE ,IF YOU ARE REALLY ABOUT TRAVEL OUT AND NEED A CHEAP SCHOOL YOU CAN COME TO THE OFFICE IN EBUTE METTA .CHEERS..
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat13: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
foreignstudy: To study in Europa is cheap but what is expensive is to legalise the documents for the students.

I write you now what you have to pay only for the embassy in Austria to get your Documents legalised.

60 Euro for the consular fee at the embassy of Austria is Naira 13.000,--
120.000 Naira for the lawyer which look if your Documents are okay.
40 Euro for each Document which need verification that is Naira 10.000 which must be legalised that means birth certificate, police statement, state or orgine, degrees from the University so every student has between 6 and 10 Documents so this is between Naira 60.000 and 100.000 but normaly it is 80.000 Naira
60 euro Visa fee is about 13.000 Naira when you have your admission letter to make the visa that you can travel to Austria.

So only the embassy take 226.000 Naira from us.

Before we have to go to the Ministery of education and the ministery of foreign affairs to get a stamp each Document is Naira 5.000,--

We have to make a paper that you can study what you want to study in Austria also in Nigeria so for this we have to pay also.
Every Document needs this stamp from the ministery because when we didn't have it, Austrian embassy will not make anything. We look that when we have all your documents that we get a fast appointment at the embassy and you know how this work in nigeria.

We send the legalised Documents with EMS to Austria so this is between 12.000 and 20.000 Naira, when the University is here in Vienna we bring the papers direct to the University, when the University is in an other city I send it to the University which is also about 2.000 Naira.

Embassy is 226.000 Naira
Minister in Nigeria 60.000 Naira
EMS 15.000 Naira
Payment in Austria about 20.000 Naira
But all together than you see how much it is Naira 321.000 that is without payment for our work in Nigeria and Austria.

That you get the visa for Austria you need a acommodation, we also make this for you, when you are here in Austria we help you that you get a legal work.

You don't need to travel to abuja to make this all alone, the only time you have to travel to abuja is when you go for your visa.

Should we work for nothing, it is a service, and on our Homepage we tell what we make.

Some Universities here in Europa want that you pay before they give you the admission, the tuition fee, should we pay this for you from our own money.

So when you put all together what we have to pay it is about Naira 321.000.
You can make all by yourself nobody tell you that you have to make it with us.

But don't cry when you get a letter from the embassy that your documents are not okay and you lose your money.

[size=15pt]BAD NIGERIAN iN south AFRICA WANTs TO SCAM ASUU STUDENTS IN NIGERIA ...lol[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oga @ the Top i dey Hail o!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
bigfat13:

[size=15pt]BAD NIGERIAN iN south AFRICA WANTs TO SCAM ASUU STUDENTS IN NIGERIA ...lol[/size]

I need no students from nigeria when they don't want to make it with us. I have many students from other countries and I live in Austria
every nigerian can make it by himself when he want it. we have no probem with this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1465348/15k-repay-n20000-naira-2
a post from bigfat12 that he needs money
the other one is where he will show people to make money

No nigerian need to contact us when he don't want, I have so many students from other countries in the world.

Every nigerian student can make it by themself, but they should show us that they have to pay this to the Austrian embassy what i write.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by foreignstudy: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
bigfat13:

i have told you there are scammers every PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DONT FALL FOR ANY TRICKS HERE I STARTED THIS TREND AND I MADE SURE I GIVE OUT THE BEST SCHOOLS TO MY KNOWLEDGE ,IF YOU ARE REALLY ABOUT TRAVEL OUT AND NEED A CHEAP SCHOOL YOU CAN COME TO THE OFFICE IN EBUTE METTA .CHEERS..

Why you write this i am an austrian lady and not a scamer, Mr Akeredolu is the person who help me in nigeria but nobody need to come to make it with us, i have nothing to hide and I need no students from nigeria, they want to study in Austria when they don't want that we help them.

at big fat why you say i am a scam, you can google my homepage and you can call me my phonenumber is on my homepage and my emailadress.

I help students from all over the world not only from nigeria, who want to come and make it with us we will help them with all what he need.
I just could help one student here in Austria to get work as a taecher in a private school.

foreignstudy4you from Austria
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Morganie(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
not easy to get scholarship,if 100,000 students from Africa apply,less than 500 ,might be picked it is just like us visa lottery[/size] ... [/quote]

try at least...
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by odave: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
@foreignstudy4u That you have a website or phone number doesn't mean you are legit! Even one-on-one meeting doesn't guarantee a shit! Only a proof from neutral students, that doesn't mean you 100% legit still, leave bigfat alone, he's is trying to help and for him to be asking for money thru d link u provided doesn't mean anything, he didn't say he's a millionaire
@bigfat God bless you jare, God is ur sufficiency, he'll meet your needs, you are really ruinning their scam and scheme, and they are not happy, if we can have more people like you on NL it would b more interesting, you are doing it for free now but it will surely bring you fruits later, keep faith bro, plz add me if u can 2735d874 there's more to discuss thanks,
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by ShanghaiTLink: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Admission process in on going into the following programs:

The programs available:
1. 1 Year Chinese language course
2. Vocational skill training course as per students or organization needs
3. Bachelor and Post graduate courses taught in English (Computer science, Hotel management, Tourism Management, Clinical Medicine)
4. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD in other programs such as social science, engineering taught using Chinese medium ( Other Nigerians enrolled in this programs are doing well after initially enrolling for the 1 years Chinese language program before switching to the degree course upon completing the Chinese language course)
5. We help students apply for and follow up on Chinese full scholarship programs

Processing time: 3/4 weeks after collating and submitting the required documents

Tuition: $2,000-$3,000/year (bachelor degree, vocational training, Chinese Language course)
$3,000-$4,000/year (post graduate programs)

We recruit students for Chinese Universities in Jiangsu Province, Hunan Province and Shanghai (based on availability)

For further details, please drop me a mail: shanghiatradelink@outlook.com

STL Ltd
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
[size=15pt]BACK TO JAN 10TH 2014 ...O DEAR ...[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by gowaga68: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Glad it suvived the crash.
Welcome back jare.
bigfat12: [size=15pt]BACK TO JAN 10TH 2014 ...O DEAR ...[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by JOCng: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
i just finished my secondary school and am planing to study mechatronics engineering in europe. please i need help .to find out the fees and the exams needed for admission
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by twaintoy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bigfat, please help with Msc in information technology in canada with the tuition fees. Thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by imaxo: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hi all, so pleased with such great info. I wish to study Electrical Electronics Engineering in any cheap and Good school in Europe. I would really appreciate an urgent response cos of Admission time frame.

Here is my number :07062569732
Email: imaxotech@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by brytandre(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please I need cheap universities for M.sc in statistics. Thanks

brytandre@gmail.com. I appreciate
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by hitunes(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
please I need help in finding a 2 months short course or training that will start this August. Urgent
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by cutelover19(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
bigfat12:

M.Sc. Embedded Systems Engineering - University of Freiburg - Freiburg, Germany - Start date: Apr 2013 - Oct 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 210 per year -uration: 24 months

M.Sc. Electrical Engineering and Sustainable Development - Université Lille 1 Sciences et Technologies - Lille, France - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 250 per year -Duration: 12 months
Thank you
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by samtoma: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2014
@bigfat I want to go to Vienna to study but I don't know how to go about it and I don't have an account to show such huge amount statement, is there any help you and your company can render for me to help me secure my admission in Vienna? Thanks and I can't wait to be in that beautiful city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.