Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here - Educational Services (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here (102206 Views)

2013/2014 Admissions Into Affordable Universities In Ghana Is ON / Studies In Affordable Universities Abroad / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2014
cutelover19:
Thank you

you welcome add me on whatapp +60172417223
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is beautiful
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2014
study B.Sc. Nursing in Germany ,tuition fees : 500 euros

Requirements :

Traineeship contract in Health and Nursing Care or Health and Pediatric Nursing Care at one of the universitys cooperation partners
* General higher education or university entrance qualification
* Medical certificate
* Proof of having served an internship for at least one week in the field of care or geriatric care

intrested whatsapp me on +60172417223
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by raphrinco: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello Bigfat,please I want to study coaching course in Sweden or Canada. Help me check for a cheap school. Email : raphrinco4real@yahoo.com
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
Please help me get this ASAP for January 2015 start.
Msc in Petroleum or an Oil & Gas related course in Germany, Canada or any other affordable European school.

HELP A BROTHER OUT! tongue
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by joywendy(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
is this thread still active?
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigfat12: study B.Sc. Nursing in Germany ,tuition fees : 500 euros

Requirements :

Traineeship contract in Health and Nursing Care or Health and Pediatric Nursing Care at one of the universitys cooperation partners
* General higher education or university entrance qualification
* Medical certificate
* Proof of having served an internship for at
least one week in the field of care or geriatric care

intrested whatsapp me on +60172417223
Please what is the duration of the course.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by yungchop: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bigfat what's up man?? I need cheap english speaking universities in germany jare. Undergrad medicine thanks in advance!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Skilzy: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello Bigfat, big thnx 2 u 4 ur expository infos. Pls I nid u 2 kindly lemme knw inexpensive universities offering Bsc architecture and Msc environmental mamagement. My email: sholanked@ymail.com. I'll b waiting anxiously. Thnx
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 2:45am On Sep 24, 2014
[size=15pt]Apart from the UK, there are so many cheap universities in Europe which have very high educational standards that are very affordable ,we are to help you find a university that suits your budget plans. Studies in Europe really do not have to be very expensive to be quality. Admission into the cheap UNIVERSITIES IN europe is already on for 2015/2016 , VERY AFFORDABLE SCHOOLS only PM B I G F A T ON 6 0 1 7 2 4 1 7 2 2 3 also you can ADD ME ON whatsapp cheers.[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2014
[size=15pt]Tuition Free Universities in Finland »[/size]

Since university education is funded by the State through the Ministry of Education, students enrolled in regular degree studies pay no tuition fees with exceptions.However, students in both universities and polytechnics have to pay for their books and other materials, plus their accommodation and living expenses.

Most Master’s level programmes are free of charge as well. Please note that this might change in the future and some universities may decide to still charge tuition fees.

Cost of Studying in Finland: Estimated living expenses of a single student in Finland average around 700 Euros per month.

Before you can be accepted onto an English-language degree programme, the higher education institutions need to ensure that your English language skills are up to the level demanded by higher education studies.Therefore, you usually need to provide official proof of your English language proficiency.

[size=15pt] a valid TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test score is often required .You can prepare for ielts from home or at the office by your self,download sample ielts practice audio tutorial mp3 below .if you need full video ,audio or acrobat ielts tutorial disc ,you can pm me..download ielts sample audio tutorial here .[/size] ----------------> http://picosong.com/fsq3
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Chasicolis(f): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
good work, big fat..
plz i need a sch in germany wt less tuition wher i can do masters in physics related courses
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Chasicolis:
good work, big fat..
plz i need a sch in germany wt less tuition wher i can do masters in physics related courses

[size=15pt]do you have a sponsor in germany ?[/size]

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2014
cheesy [size=15pt]Bachelor Economic Financial Markets and Innovation - University of Trieste - Trieste, Italy -Start date: Sep 2015 -Tuition Fee: Non-EEA $1735 per year[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Chasicolis(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
no
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by idu1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello bigfat, what is the tuition fee for paramedical courses like pharm, radiography, Medical lab sci. or nursing in germany? Thanks.......
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by xaavi: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
hi bigfat,
i am new to this, but i must confess. you are helping a lot of people with what you do here.
i would like to get information on affordable schools in europe where i can pursue a masters in political science
i graduated from a private school here in naija with cgpa of 3.72, i have a degree in international relations
thanks
must i take the ielts test? i completed my degree in english language
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat12(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Top 12 cheapest universities in England

1. Staffordshire University
Average annual cost of degree: £6,433
==========================================
2. Teesside University
Average annual cost of degree: £6,470
======================================
3. Harper Adams University College
Average annual cost of degree: £6,783
====================================
4. Leeds Trinity University
Average annual cost of degree: £6,955
===========================================
5. University of Cumbria
Average annual cost of degree: £6,960
=================================================
6. London Metropolitan University
Average annual cost of degree: £6,982
===============================================
7. The University of Bolton
Average annual cost of degree: £6,990
===============================================
8. Buckinghamshire New University
Average annual cost of degree: £7,053
==================================================
9. Coventry University
Average annual cost of degree: £7,238
================================================
10. York St John University
Average annual cost of degree: £7,253
===================================================
11. Bishop Grosseteste University
Average annual cost of degree: £7,388
======================================================
12. University College Birmingham
Average annual cost of degree: £7,420

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2014
good cheap school for sciences graduates

M.Sc.Molecular Science -Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg -Erlangen, Germany -Start date: Apr 2015-Tuition Fee: EEA € 0 per year - Non-EEA € 0 per year

M.Sc.Molecular Biology and Biotechnology - University of Bonn - Bonn, Germany -Start date: Oct 2015 -Tuition Fee: EEA € 0 per year - Non-EEA € 0 per year

M.Sc. Life Sciences - University of Wuerzburg - Würzburg, Germany- English - On campus -Start date: Oct 2015-Tuition Fee: EEA € 0 per year- Duration: 2 Years (120 ECTS)

M.Sc.Chemistry - UIT the Arctic University of Norway - Tromsø, Norway- English- On campus-Start date: Jan 2015 -Tuition Fee: EEA € 0 per year- Duration: 2 Years
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by 222rayo(f): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2014
I have got cheaper schools with partial scholarship but basically on business and management courses in the UK. We have to be careful in applying to any school, lot of school are getting suspended by the UKba recently and i know what students face crossing over.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2014
222rayo:
I have got cheaper schools with partial scholarship but basically on business and management courses in the UK. We have to be careful in applying to any school, lot of school are getting suspended by the UKba recently and i know what students face crossing over.

[size=15pt]GREAT ...[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
BifFat, please i need cheaper schools for Msc agric economics. I've already gotten like 3 in Germany but i'd welcome other countries too. Thanks in advance.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by laglo: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi Bigfat,

Your service is really encouraging. Keep up the good work.

Pls can I be able to get a cheap university for my brother to do[b] top-up Business Administration and MBA with admission to start in between Jan and March 2015[/b]. He completed an online Bachelor in Business Administration from Swiss Management Center with a CGPA of 3.8 but could not go for National Youth Service year in Nigeria as the country does not have provision yet for deploying graduate who did online program for the scheme.
I am equally interested in one year MPH program (online or full time), I have a MBChB (MD) from a Nigeria University. Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Harbioollah:
BifFat, please i need cheaper schools for Msc agric economics. I've already gotten like 3 in Germany but i'd welcome other countries too. Thanks in advance.

kool
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by powerblaze(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello.
I have an advance diploma in software engineering from aptech. I want to further my studies in either Business Information Systems, or Management Information Systems, or plain Information Technology. Bsc. I'd like to know all the options. Thanks
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Blitz888(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Bigfat .. I have been keenly following. I need a very cheap standard school in europe that offers Msc in solid state electronics, photonics, fiber optics technology or laser technology. Thanks for the good job!
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Ikonz(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi bigfat,

Pl can you get me cheap school for medical science graduates? Thats schools for MSc in medical sciences. Dont be offended if you have answered this question previously, patiently waiting...thank you.
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by jammani(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Bigfat, you are the best, surely the best. Could you pls help me out with M.A. In Peace and Conflict. Thnks in earnest
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2014
powerblaze:
Hello.
I have an advance diploma in software engineering from aptech. I want to further my studies in either Business Information Systems, or Management Information Systems, or plain Information Technology. Bsc. I'd like to know all the options. Thanks

B.A. International Business and Social Sciences -Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences Kleve, German -Tuition Fee:€ 445 per year
Duration: 42 months
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2014
bigfat:

kool
U still havnt helped me out.
m waiting pls
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by bigfat: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Harbioollah:

U still havnt helped me out.
m waiting pls
[size=15pt]
send me a message on my whatsapp thank you[/size]
Re: Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here by powerblaze(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
bigfat:

B.A. International Business and Social Sciences -Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences Kleve, German -Tuition Fee:€ 445 per year
Duration: 42 months

Thanks a lot. Any other options? Like something closer to information technology

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.