Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12733 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ejiné:

LOL grin That's Okija Juju.
are you sure about that? That guy sef abd his bi-polar ways. I know he is very much an Igbo man but love to unrattle other Igbos with his funny and crazy antics. . .na person wey never understand am dey vex for im deliberate incitement of Igbo posters. . .lol
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I suspect you are chino or all those his monikers. That Okorocha chose APC over PDP for his political ambitions does not in any way mean he has sold Imo to Yoruba or anyone. After all Ngige won senatorial seat under ACN in Anambra and I have a feeling he will emerge the APC candidate for 2014. Ngige did in 2 years what Obi has not done in 7 years and hence is loved by his people.

Stop talking like a fool. i think i joined NL before you ape, so please respect yourself for once. Ngige is loved by his people and yet lost the gubernatorial election to Peter Obi. I wont argue this Ngie/Obi nonsense on NL anymore because back in Anambra, we know who has developed the state more. If Ngige dare come out under APC, he will be once again trounced by whoever Obi chooses. Go write it down somewhere, its just next year. Obi is not a noise maker or sycophant, dude knows his onion when it comes to politics.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by kutchs: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Shouldnt this clown face the challenges of governing ImoState and leave Anambra alone? How is he even sure he or his APC will win Imo State when there‘s hardly anything tangible one can point at as his achievement in Imo?
Each time I remember the deceit, the pretence and the waste that‘s Okorocha I weep for my Imo State. Here‘s a man who came into office with so much goodwill but the much Imolites have got from him is radio/tv propaganda.

I beg my brothers from Anambra to disgrace this clown, put him where he belongs to (in the dustbin). He has no right to comment on Anambra politics, he should face his godamn job in Owerri

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
kutchs: Shouldnt this clown face the challenges of governing ImoState and leave Anambra alone? How is he even sure he or his APC will win Imo State when there‘s hardly anything tangible one can point at as his achievement in Imo?
Each time I remember the deceit, the pretence and the waste that‘s Okorocha I weep for my Imo State. Here‘s a man who came into office with so much goodwill but the much Imolites have got from him is radio/tv propaganda.

I beg my brothers from Anambra to disgrace this clown, put him where he belongs to (in the dustbin). He has no right to comment on Anambra politics, he should face his godamn job in Owerri

Dont worry, am sure Peter Obi must be laughing so hard wherever he is now! 2015 is around the corner!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Where is Achebe to write his novel things fall apart
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Obiagu1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Okorocha is overly ambitious, reminds me of MacBeth sad
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by nlofficial(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Seun has turned the whole forum to advertising space. na wa ooo.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Justicemy: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and . We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Obiagu1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
One thing Okorocha has failed to realize is that Igbo do not respect people like him; sellouts! He should ask Jim Nwobodo and others.
Winning in Imo state was a chance to test him but he is becoming unbearable.
Believe me, he will not even win a second term not to talk of APC winning in Anambra.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Onlytruth(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I know within my heart that the Igbo nation would rather vote for a GEJ presidency under which Igbo are gradually but steadily taking back their rightful positions in MANY national spheres, than to rush into a second fiddle VP position in a party formed by die hard tribalists and religious extremists; those who see the East as a conquered territory.
I guess this would start to become obvious to all after the APC presents its presidential candidate. A lot of Igbo are still quiet because it is still very early days.
BTW I like all these political "conundrums" provided that "okuko na akpa nri, anya uhie akokwala ya o" -the chicken that is foraging for food must never lose proper side views!.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Onlytruth: I know within my heart that the Igbo nation would rather vote for a GEJ presidency under which Igbo are gradually but steadily taking back their rightful positions in MANY national spheres, than to rush into a second fiddle VP position in a party formed by die hard tribalists and religious extremists; those who see the East as a conquered territory.
I guess this would start to become obvious to all after the APC presents its presidential candidate. A lot of Igbo are still quiet because it is still very early days.
BTW I like all these political "conundrums" provided that "okuko na akpa nri, anya uhie akokwala ya o" -the chicken that is foraging for food must never lose proper side views!.

You are a true son of your father! Nalum aka
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
pazienza:

Aboki,why do you take pleasure in dividing igbos?

Obu Ndi be gi, bu Aboki.... angry
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Onlytruth: I know within my heart that the Igbo nation would rather vote for a GEJ presidency under which Igbo are gradually but steadily taking back their rightful positions in MANY national spheres, than to rush into a second fiddle VP position in a party formed by die hard tribalists and religious extremists; those who see the East as a conquered territory.

I wish we can have a leader like you once more on this NL. Anyway time shall tell.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EASTSIDAZ: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo: I'm sure Anambrians will fight like Imolites in 2014 to defend their votes. I'm still skeptical about Abia but APC will go places in 2015 if they remain united.

Your useless apc will not come anywhere near Anambra. We will all be out to stop you silly people at River Niger. When the chips are down your okorosha will would have been thrown out from imo govt house
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: who is this raving lunatic that so badly wants to be noticed? See how he is yapping about Nri Priest like they are some demi gods from Anambra state who can decimate everyone with their presence. If you have got nothing intelligent to post just shut it and read what informed people are posting.

Mr. Rhymz....

I have seen you too..

So that people will not call me mad, I will have mercy on you for now. After all, last time I checked, you are not even from Imo State. However, ejim afa Alusi obuna I na Efe ayo gi, akpasu na'm iwe ozo na thread a. Biko!

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
maskid:

noW I KNOW WHY OYIBO CALL THE ''MAD COW'' A 'disease'' i animals (CAttle). wat i dnt know exactly is weather u are the DISEASE OR THE ANIMAL!!!!

How does this affect the price of alcohol at Ibari Ogwa?! angry

If you no want wahala, no price my market again o! angry
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by tomakint: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Another empty boast from a 'spineless APC-bought over' definitely, APGA will still carry the day, APCis not to be trusted with the future of this country undecided
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EASTSIDAZ: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo: The major news on this thread is that APGA was infilterated and was divided between pro-PDP led by Peter Obi and pro-progressive led by Victor Umeh. APGA is dead as a result of greed and personal ambitions.

My friend get your facts right, there is only one APGA and that is the one led by Peter Rock Obi. Ume was being used by okorocha as his pawn.

Obi has dealt with both of them. Okrocha is fully own his own with the ofemmanus, we are not part of any of it.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
lucenzo: One place I know APC won't win is ENUGU.
Enugu peeps are having it good under the present arrangement and won't change it for anything.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by oboy3(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dont even like Both governors self,na only to drag seat for Party them two Sabi
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
tomakint: Another empty boast from a 'spineless APC-bought over' definitely, APGA will still carry the day, APCis not to be trusted with the future of this country undecided

[b]Why am I not surprised by all the foolishness I have seen from Rochas and his associates in Imo State?

Look at Rochas focusing on Anambra state matters when his house isn't in order. No true Igbo son will countenance this useless merger. And one Akpa amu si Okigwe called me an Aboki. meanwhile, he is supporting a merger that puts Igbos on he back bench.

A merger of CPC, party Ndi Ugwu and ACN party Ndi Ofe. I dey laff... No wonder Rochas fits perfectly in there, after all, he and Ndi Ugwu have been friends since childhood. No wonder the federal road contract in Imo state is all being done by Arab Contractors, Company Ndi na zu efi. and as they have been known to do, they are building the cheapest quality of road I have ever seen.

As a Nwafor, I will never vote for APC. Any Igbo son or Daughter that votes for that party is a traitor. An alliance that has its principals as a Hausa man and a Yoruba man.

Come 2015, anyi nine ga am Onye bu Onye. Umu Anambra State have no fear, chukwu so anyi.. Ndi Ilo anyi nine ga da... angry

Oganiru Anambra....

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Mr. Rhymz....

I have seen you too..

So that people will not call me mad, I will have mercy on you for now. After all, last time I checked, you are not even from Imo State. However, ejim afa Alusi obuna I na Efe ayo gi, akpasu na'm iwe ozo na thread a. Biko!

Thank you...
hahahahaha. . . Nna relax jor. . . Awu m nwa afor Imo state but that is not the issue. I just felt reduced the whole thing to Imo vs Anambra fight and threatening with Chino and co was down right insulting like they were some demi-Gods. Anyway, ayin ni le wu cha umu nne. . .no need quarrelling over non-issues.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EASTSIDAZ: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Please don't compare Rochas with Kalu. Rochas is evidently doing well in Imo State and 2ndly Rochas is not an Igbo leader. Ojukwu was never an Igbo leader and nobody will ever be an Igbo leader. Rochas is only the Governor of Imo State and speaks for himself. APGA died long ago and PDP remains a curse to Nigerians. APC is a hope for all Nigerians to take back our country without resorting to war or bloody revolution.

The above highlighted just confirmed that you were born by one riverhine wine tapper in the creeks. How dare you say that Ikemba Nnewi was never an Igbo leader. Ikemba Nnewi remains the most respected Igbos man even in death. He wss called eze Igbo gburu gburu, its a title only given to him and no other Igbo man got to that height and there will not be none other. Peter Obi is another guy that may earn such respect going by his selfless activities to the Igbo nation in the recent time. Okrocha is just a silly sellout and a political whor/e..

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: hahahahaha. . . Nna relax jor. . . Awu m nwa afor Imo state but that is not the issue. I just felt reduced the whole thing to Imo vs Anambra fight and threatening with Chino and co was down right insulting like they were some demi-Gods. Anyway, ayin ni le wu cha umu nne. . .no need quarrelling over non-issues.

Lol...

Ima kam si Eme... Obana ram isi, I have no control.. Biko let Rochas avoid amanbra state for his own safety.. He may never survive it.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EASTSIDAZ: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gooogle:

The bridge to your state will soon collapse, you are here barking like a rabbied dog.
angry angry angry grin

Its a regional bridge. it will affect your village state too grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EASTSIDAZ: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I suspect you are chino or all those his monikers. That Okorocha chose APC over PDP for his political ambitions does not in any way mean he has sold Imo to Yoruba or anyone. After all Ngige won senatorial seat under ACN in Anambra and I have a feeling he will emerge the APC candidate for 2014. Ngige did in 2 years what Obi has not done in 7 years and hence is loved by his people.

You must be silly for making such comment. As much as I agree that Ngige really worked in Anambra, but I still believe strongly that Obi remains among the top performing governor in Nigeria. Btw development does not begin and end with road construction which he is still doing among so many other developmental projects that has set the state as truly the light of the Nation
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Lol...

Ima kam si Eme... Obana ram isi, I have no control.. Biko let Rochas avoid amanbra state for his own safety.. He may never survive it.
hahahahha. . . . You and your ways eh. Ok, I will tell his excellency that one mad cow on NL has ordered that he stays clear off Oku Ndi Anambara or else i ge gbawa ya ishi. . .lol
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ofido(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:
Source

Another Dream
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by aljharem(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
okosodo: Some people might be doing well, but may have the wrong ideologies. Ibos should not follow okorocha as he may lead them the same way azikiwe did............ To slavery

I though you said you were SS grin grin grin grin lol So what did Azikwe do ?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rollout40(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.

Outstanding wetin? Where was the support during the last elections? How many of his candidates won?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
rollout40:

Outstanding wetin? Where was the support during the last elections? How many of his candidates won?

Go and ask Ngige how he struggled to defeat Akunyili with all his popularity! Truth remains, Obi controls Anambra politics as of now.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by asoebi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: This is exactly my problem with you, arrogating some fictitious power to certain people to choose who which tribes or political parties have done enough to be chosen. Don't you see how you sound? The APC is just starting out for 4ck sake, it is neither ACN or CPC, it is a merger for crying out loud not owned by Tinubu or Buhari. You keep talking about their contribution, what exactly have they contributed to the merger that is even yet to take off? They don't even have structures anywhere, no constitutions, am not even sure INEC has recognized them and there you are talking about it like you were talking about an Igbo man joining Arewa or Odudwa congress.
Nobody has contributed anything yet, don't foretell stories here biko, they are starteing out and everyone has equal rights to contest for any position, nobody cares who or what made the move to form the merger, the major point there is that it is a merger of different political parties with one common aim, to wittle down the the strength of the opposition. Shikena. All that claptrap about controlling 36 states is BS and a redundant ruse that is self-serving and selfish.
By the way, I have read my Last post, they convey exactly what I mean.

I fully agree with you on the highlighted parts and also clearly grasp where you are coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support / Zainab Ahmed: ₦5.548 Trillion Available To Fund 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.