Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12735 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by sandiyke(f): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wateva rochas tinks hes doing, he sud know dat the likes of tinubu and buhari wil do anything just to hav nigeria in their palms cos dats all dey hav ever wantd. sorry to say dat rochas is just out for his own sellfish interest by dividing APGA.I tink peter obi's sidez still got some stong names.Wish rochas all d best in dis adventure of his.As for 2015 i tink hw events will play out b4 then will b a determinant of who wil hav ma votes but certainly not those power hungry lions.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

The above highlighted just confirmed that you were born by one riverhine wine tapper in the creeks. How dare you say that Ikemba Nnewi was never an Igbo leader. Ikemba Nnewi remains the most respected Igbos man even in death. He wss called eze Igbo gburu gburu, its a title only given to him and no other Igbo man got to that height and there will not be none other. Peter Obi is another guy that may earn such respect going by his selfless activities to the Igbo nation in the recent time. Okrocha is just a silly sellout and a political whor/e..

Stop writing like I'm an Okorocha stooge just because you are Peter Obi's stooge. Igbo can never have a leader because it is not our culture. I'm neither in support nor against Okorocha but I believe he did what he believes in. You people sound so tribalistic that it gets on my nerves. Even Ojuku asked you guys once to vote IBB which means he was also a sell out.

THE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011,  saying he would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the people of the country.

Ojukwu, who declared that Babangida deserves a second chance to rule the nation,  said he was convinced that he possessed the required qualities that could take the country to further heights as, according to him, IBB remains a strong voice in Nigerian politics.

The ex-Biafran leader, who received a delegation of Campaign Network for IBB led by Chief Peter Dada Osadebay in his residence in Enugu, said the former military president remains his bosom friend.

Among the dignitaries that visited Ojukwu were Chief Emeka Ani [South East coordinator of the campaign}, Chief Anike Agbo, Alhaji Nurudeen Gasali Babatunde, Chief Anike Nwoga, Chief Anike Nwaba, among others.

Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the former military leader.

He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit behind the campaigns.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by bestman09(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Rochas is a big joker. APC KO, APC NI
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
utumunta: Mark my words and come back to ds post after 2015 - Rochas just lost his re-election to Ihedioha if he toes ds path he is set on-.
I dnt have anything against Rochas bt i think he is an emergency politician and does nt undastand d problems of Ndigbo(just like orji kalu).
Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime are better positioned to emerge d new Igbo leaders(though d latter is media shy).
Leaders like Rochas and Kalu are always too much in a hurry to look ahead. They usually end up in a lurch wt their followers. He wants d V.P slot and is nt ready to think how dat will improve d lot of hs ppl.
Ndigbo fares better under a Jonathan Presidency dan they will under a Rochas' vice presidency(a 'spare tyre' office that will deny us of many things). For d 1st time since 1970, we are attaining political and economics heights of d pre-war period and many Igbos are aware of ds fact.

How do u people come up with these things? I for one dont see what Ndigbo will benefit from Rochas Vice Presidency, but I dont also see what Ndigbo are uniquely benefiting from Jonathan? I dont see what Bayelsa and ijaw people have benefited. I dont see what Ogun or Yoruba Nation benefited from OBJ.

We just need a President that knows what he is doing and atm the current occupant of Aso Rock is cluesless!!!!!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
mikeansy:

How do u people come up with these things? I for one dont see what Ndigbo will benefit from Rochas Vice Presidency, but I dont also see what Ndigbo are uniquely benefiting from Jonathan? I dont see what Bayelsa and ijaw people have benefited. I dont see what Ogun or Yoruba Nation benefited from OBJ.

We just need a President that knows what he is doing and atm the current occupant of Aso Rock is cluesless!!!!!

Thank you very much. Even Niger people did not benefit from IBB nor Borno people from Abacha. What Nigeria needs is a good and strong leader that is free of tribalism and will sincerely fight corruption and if possible enthrone true federalism based on the present State structure. We need cohesive unity.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Thank you very much. Even Niger people did not benefit from IBB nor Borno people from Abacha. What Nigeria needs is a good and strong leader that is free of tribalism and will sincerely fight corruption and if possible enthrone true federalism based on the present State structure. We need cohesive unity.

I may be mad, but my God!!!! This is one of the best comments I have read in a long while...

You are indeed an Intelligent and sound minded Igbo son. I greet you!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by oboy3(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I suspect you are chino or all those his monikers. That Okorocha chose APC over PDP for his political ambitions does not in any way mean he has sold Imo to Yoruba or anyone. After all Ngige won senatorial seat under ACN in Anambra and I have a feeling he will emerge the APC candidate for 2014. Ngige did in 2 years what Obi has not done in 7 years and hence is loved by his people.
Gbamest!!!
I couldn't have said it any better,they keep talking about Peter obi's acheivements but whenever i get home i see no changes,Anambra is still the same way Ngige left it
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by JuniorSali: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
I will vote for apc ONLY IF they will reduce the price of fried chicken to N50 else RETARDEEEN all the way. After all the guy's really put Nigeria on course but pdp ....... smh
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Who is okorocha speaking for? I hope he is speaking for himself.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Who is okorocha speaking for? I hope he is speaking for himself. People should relize that anything involving Buhari or anyone from the north, igbos will have a rethink about it. We might give tinubu a chance but as far as I can tell here, no one trust buhari that much not just him but all northerners.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ASPchris(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Rochas, u are a good man, but dont let ur over ambition destroy ur political future. I think u should look back to Nigeria political activities before u act.

I have sat down to analyze the political cabals of the newly formed parties, they are almost muslem with few christians,( majority always decide for minority).

Pls no bia mind, i am trying to express my view the way i see it.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ndjones(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

Ur fada. Na ur Governor be ass'hole clown. Ode
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Ndjones:
Ur fada. Na ur Governor be ass'hole clown. Ode

Look at this Ehime Mbano B`astard talking about someone elses Father... angry

Your Governor is not only an a`ssclown but also a w`anker with a perpetual hard on for all things Anambra, including our livestocks..
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ejine(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2013
^ Okija Juju, kedukwanu? cool grin
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné: ^ Okija Juju, kedukwanu? cool grin

Nwannem, Ara ka na pu kwa'm o!! grin cool

Nna, ke ka i'me?! I hope na idi ok?!

Onwero ife na eme nu, uwa na gaga..
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ejine(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Nwannem, Ara ka na pu kwa'm o!! grin cool

Nna, ke ka i'me?! I hope na idi ok?!

Onwero ife na eme nu, uwa na gaga..

Onwero ife meganu.

Mana gini mere i ji abanyekari na nsogbu mgbe obula? grin
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onwero ife meganu.

hahahahah. . . . That guy is a character. Did he just say Rochas gets a hard-on on anything Anambra including their livestock. . .brouhahahahahah. . . Okija iwu onye ara. . .lol
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onwero ife meganu.

Nna, Ama zi'm ife'm m'ekwu ozo. Odika Mgbe obuna mnu afa Rochas na Nkata obuna, Iwe abia'm.

Nna Biko unu ti nyem na ekpere unu. I need Jesus in my life.. grin

Unu we tuo obi o!! Ife nine anyi na eme eba bu njakiri. Onye ebuna'm na obi. Anyi ncha bu Nwanne (except for Rochas bu Onye Ugwu in disguise.)
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by emmasege: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Instead of APC, oh sorry ACN to consolidate their rule in their respective states and earn the people's trust, they are in haste to grab power from the nation's ruling party. The truth of the matter is that the backbone of this merger (i.e. ACN) is getting weaker by the day in the s/west, especially in oyo and Osun states where I am conversant about. in my honest opinion, i don't see ACN controlling more than 2 states (maximum) in the s/west by 2015.
Owelle's decision to merge with the APC is borne out of his selfish interest to either bcom the flag-bearer or the running mate on the platform of the new party. It's all about political calculation and expectations. I only hope Tinubu and Buhari will let him realise that.
On the other hand, their merger would only work if GEJ decides to run in spite of his unpopularity and if they field a S/Easterner like owelle and then get a northern running mate. This will deliver the S/East and of course the s/west to them. The n/west and n/east will definitely also prefer this to a GEJ presidency. But PDP always outsmarts them, and their (opposition parties) own selfish ambitions also will never also let them smell Aso rock.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by jpphilips(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2013
mali_gnant: He's right. I think he has the person of Ngige in mind when he made that statement

what has Ngige achieved as a law maker so far?? which bill has he lobbied in the interest of Anambrarians?
i loved Ngige as a governor but i lost him in the senate
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by chino24: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop writing like I'm an Okorocha stooge just because you are Peter Obi's stooge. Igbo can never have a leader because it is not our culture. I'm neither in support nor against Okorocha but I believe he did what he believes in. You people sound so tribalistic that it gets on my nerves. Even Ojuku asked you guys once to vote IBB which means he was also a sell out.

Keep living in illusion, you thought Roaches would have won the last election if not for Ikemba Nnewi,s towering influence within and outside Igboland and also Obi's support played a vital role in enthroning Roaches in imo state. Even Ojukwu was in the hospital as at the time, mere hearing his name by imo people they had no other option than to vote APGA.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by backtosender: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
I heard that rochas has a mental problem is it true?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
backtosender: I heard that rochas has a mental problem is it true?

YES O!!!

He is the president of our Club (Ndi Isi Nkuka club of Nigeria.)
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Jarus(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
ekt_bear: man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin

That is politics. Permanent interest cheesy
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Sumbarkaya(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Noted
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by blaqoracle: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: slavery? Who the hell is this stray lunatic I am Igbo and I am very certain that I have a better standard of life than you. Who exactly is a slave here? You ignorant non-igbo folks with mediocre knowledge of Nigeria's history and politics just like to regurgitate the mumbo-jumbo ignorant mofos like yourselves throw around just so they can validate themselves politically and feel some false sense of achievements. Mind the nonsense you post here, not everyone is dumb!
WHAT CAN A PEOPLE WHO ARE LANDLESS AND FOODLESS CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA? YOU PEOPLE CAN GO HOME AND SEE IF YOU ALL WILL NOTBE VANQUISHED BY HUNGER IN LESS THAN A YEAR.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Sorry guys,i have been busy but i will return to relate to you the power Peter Obi controls....Okorocha is a very shady man...Obi will teach that fool politixs 101 when the election comes
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2013
WATCH AND SEE ROCHAS GET DESTROYED....OBI IS A WISE MAN.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
jp philips:

[color=#000099]what has Ngige achieved as a law maker so far?? which bill has he lobbied in the interest of Anambrarians?
i loved Ngige as a governor but i lost him in the senate[ J/color]
JP OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. YOU ARE AN A HOLE. FOR TRYIN TO BRING ONWA TO DISREPUTE. WHO DO YOU COMPARE HIM WIT AMONG OUR SENATORS. YOU ARE NOT CURRENT.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
chino24:

Keep living in illusion, you thought Roaches would have won the last election if not for Ikemba Nnewi,s towering influence within and outside Igboland and also Obi's support played a vital role in enthroning Roaches in imo state. Even Ojukwu was in the hospital as at the time, mere hearing his name by imo people they had no other option than to vote APGA.
HOW COULD THAT BE TRUE. WHY TWISTING FACTS. OK. I WILL WANT YOU TO POINT TO ME AN ELECTION OJUKWU HAS WON BY HIMSELF AS A CONTESTANT. NON IS THE ANSWER. SO HOW COULD HE WIN AN ELECTION FOR ANOTHER. HE RAN AGAINST N P P DURING SHAGARI ERA AND FAILED. HE ALSO RAN AGAINST OBJ AND FAILED. ALL POSITIONS HE HAS HELD IN HIS LIFE TIME ARE ALL BY APPOINTMENT WHICH IS ALWAYS BY LUCK. ANY TOM CAN AS WELL BE THERE.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
NRI PRIEST: WATCH AND SEE ROCHAS GET DESTROYED....OBI IS A WISE MAN.
CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. IS OBI YOUR UNCLE OR WHAT.?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by chino24: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ogojohn: HOW COULD THAT BE TRUE. WHY TWISTING FACTS. OK. I WILL WANT YOU TO POINT TO ME AN ELECTION OJUKWU HAS WON BY HIMSELF AS A CONTESTANT. NON IS THE ANSWER. SO HOW COULD HE WIN AN ELECTION FOR ANOTHER. HE RAN AGAINST N P P DURING SHAGARI ERA AND FAILED. HE ALSO RAN AGAINST OBJ AND FAILED. ALL POSITIONS HE HAS HELD IN HIS LIFE TIME ARE ALL BY APPOINTMENT WHICH IS ALWAYS BY LUCK. ANY TOM CAN AS WELL BE THERE.

You have some illusions coverd up your eyes. That Ojukwu didn't win an election does not take away the fact that Ikemba and Obi made the talkative, potbellied Roches to bcom a gov.

In 2011 I could see Roches in Awka on daily basis, he was virtually living in Awka when he was kneeling and beggin Obi to help him get APGA ticket and make him governor. I was also seeing Omehia of Rivers state in Awka when he came for APGA ticket. That was the reason Obi said that Roches was an ingrate. Read between the line nwokem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.