Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12734 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by kujix101(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
franchizy: Any party dat fields d best candidate will won in Anambra, illitrates here are fund of supporting d evil party PDP, bt PDP can never Ocupies Govt house Awka. If u came to Anambra u wil saw dat Peter Obi is do nothing in d state at all

BOMB

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
franchizy: Any party dat fields d best candidate will won in Anambra, illitrates here are fund of supporting d evil party PDP, bt PDP can never Ocupies Govt house Awka. If u came to Anambra u wil saw dat Peter Obi is do nothing in d state at all

You just murdered English. Omo, the scale is much. You need to show your certificate before you can be "unbanned".

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Angel_777: u people are the one to use ur brain. U are supporting PDP becos u people believe after the 2nd term of jonathan as d president come 2019, power wil shift back to the east. U people are just dreaming becos i am assuring u that, once Jonathan is stil in Pdp, after the 2nd term, he wil surely transfer power to the north. Mark my words!!! He is gonna betray u people big time! So it is better the easterners wakes up and face reality.
how old is this kid refering to his "betters" as "you people" your father is a disgrace for letting a nincompoop like you live, the slowpoke should have killed you with a few pills instead of letting a genetic garbage like you live.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
blaqoracle: are the ibos out of slavery yet?
slavery? Who the hell is this stray lunatic I am Igbo and I am very certain that I have a better standard of life than you. Who exactly is a slave here? You ignorant non-igbo folks with mediocre knowledge of Nigeria's history and politics just like to regurgitate the mumbo-jumbo ignorant mofos like yourselves throw around just so they can validate themselves politically and feel some false sense of achievements. Mind the nonsense you post here, not everyone is dumb!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: how old is this kid refering to his "betters" as "you people" your father is a disgrace for letting a nincompoop like you live, the slowpoke should have killed you with a few pills instead of letting a genetic garbage like you live.

No no no , not too nice. Let the love of God dwell inyou richly. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gooogle:

No no no , not too nice. Let the love of God dwell inyou richly. grin grin grin grin

You should be telling that dolt abt god and not me mehn. . Imagine the way he is commenting about a tribe with such utter disrespect.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by EzePromoe: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Here is the real fact. Even APGA which is called an Igbo party don't have full domination of the South East:

Anambra - APGA
Enugu - PDP
Ebonyi - PDP
Abia - PDP
Imo - APGA

In the next elections, if APGA is to fully join the APC with their "body, spirit and soul" they are likely to win only in Imo state and if they'll be so so lucky, they'll get Abia but not Anambra or Enugu. APC is a failed party from the begining with the likes of Buhari and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by TableLeg(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Who are the faccccking idio.ts predicting 2014 when they have not even seen the next day or end of 2013?! undecided
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ogojohn(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.
I TOO FROM ANAMBRA STATE AND I WILL TELL YOU TOO THAT YOU ARE A LIAR.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by CyberG: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't think it's a good idea for any party, even the coalition, to win the governorship in all states. Otherwise, we might have another "single" party running Nigeria like before. I would rather hope that PDP wins most of the states they control in the East, APGA and APC wins one state each in the zone so we can see which party makes progress for the people and have some way to compare. Also, iboz are still undecided what they want and it's better they have a chance to choose. The key architects and parties of the merger ACN-CPC have more experience as they most likely learned from their past attempt at a merger and more established in their regions and should continue to provide key leadership. I think it is self-defeating for anyone (Rochas for example) to describe himself as the "beautiful bride" because there is none - you must earn your name and way up just like key actors in the ACN and CPC did winnin most of the states in the SW and North respectively. Rochas MUST demonstrate convincing potentials, prove himself in Imo over 8 years and if he does, persuade his zone to follow his lead and then may then challenge for the presidency. Any thinking that suggests that he or anyone can just be handed the mandate, usurp the clear, planned, patient and painstaking building of the merger must be jettisoned.

It will be very good, however, that by winning all the states in the north, a couple in the middle belt, all/most in the SW and one in the SE, the coalition wins the presidency. On a final note, every attempt to rig by the retardeen must be checked by all means, he is one desperate fella that should not be trusted.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by victorD3: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Does that mean PDP will retain Anambra? not literally tho
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by muktarmtt(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.
oh shut d Bleep ass u jst show hw mumu u r did eve suffer lyk. Now in hands of GEJ jst shut ur pie hole mr but any way u r not among wise daz y u tink witt ur ass
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by chakula: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Nobody kill Nigeria and Nigerians like does bastards.

Must dey always be President? "Born to rule" will no longer suffice. angry

I don't surprise reading such comment from you and, forever you are a disgrace to your tribe and family.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by charony(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
oil suop: *2015 ELECTION**
MERGER: Why We Are Not Part of APC – Accord Party.

“You know that these merger leaders are already old horses, we don’t want to join them and stain our party".

The national leadership of Accord Party (AP) yesterday gave reasons why it decided to back out of merger of opposition political parties, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The national secretary of the party, Dr Samson Isibor who spoke with LEADERSHIP in an interview in Benin also expressed fear over the workability of the merger adding that the presidential ambition of the key players in the merger if not handled properly may truncate the their quest to defeat the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in the 2015 presidential election.

The AP scribe also hinged the decision of the party to back out of the merger on the need to strengthen the party adding that “ Accord Party is new and untainted for the future.”

He said, “My party believes in the idea, we are going solo as far as the merger is concern. To have a viable opposition is good to checkmate the excesses of the PDP, because what we have seen since 1999 is that there is no credible opposition.

“You know that these merger leaders are already old horses, we don’t want to join them and stain our party. We will go ahead and participate in every election in the country just as we are currently doing in the forthcoming local government elections in Edo State.”- Leadership.
sad sad
Your party is as good as nothing to APC
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by farem: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=blaqoracle] are the ibos out of slavery yet?
WITH THE LOOK OF THINGS, POLITICALLY? NO!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by charony(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
$£yi:
Thought APGA has been merged with APC, which makes Anambra an APC state. "what's APC will win Anambra 2014"? Except obi is not part of the merger...

Then we have two APGA.... Interesting
Read carefully before you comment.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by pazienza(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

Aboki,why do you take pleasure in dividing igbos?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by brown3: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
re u yoruba out of poverty yet
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by brown3: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
re u yorubas and abokis out of poverty yet
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by pazienza(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: abeg go siddon! you and all the Anambra Supremacists on this forum including your sellout of a governor should all go to hell! By the time Jonathan looses the presidential primaries come 2015,Peter Obi will be left to lick his wounds. angry

And she is not fast in recognizing a non-igbo,parading himself as igbo,whose task is to divide us.
Nne,you are better than this. Mad cow is the same person as okija juju,he is an aboki,he has never been igbo,he majors in dividing us.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Eze Promoe: Here is the real fact. Even APGA which is called an Igbo party don't have full domination of the South East:

Anambra - APGA
Enugu - PDP
Ebonyi - PDP
Abia - PDP
Imo - APGA

In the next elections, if APGA is to fully join the APC with their "body, spirit and soul" they are likely to win only in Imo state and if they'll be so so lucky, they'll get Abia but not Anambra or Enugu. APC is a failed party from the begining with the likes of Buhari and Tinubu.
If I were you, I wont be so emotional with my stance on this issue. You and I know that it is very neccessary to have a very viable and credible opposition to the PDP. However, I believe it is a double edged sword especially for us Igbos: I would'nt want us to join any party-be it PDP or APC without first properly identifying what is it we stand to gain with either of them. If APC only sees our contribution as a way to get eastern votes without considering us as equal partners that have every right just like every other tribe to ask that they field in an Igbo man as their presidential candidate then it is a folly merger that will result in nothing for us. Also, if Jonathan is also too afraid of the north to the point that he is to sure that our votes are already assured without thinking of our own benefit, then we need to give him the shock, that we were the most important deciding factor in his last election even though so many non-igbos like to play it down, if he thinks he is afraid of the hausa political number then he has to be more afraid of the igbo strategic political numbers as well. We are not small in number trust me, they may claim to be getting small figures from the SE region but you and I know that the Igbo man's votes are mostly clumped up and purposefully mistaken and counted as the votes of the tribes or region that they stay.
Igbos need to emphasis its political demography, we are like the most important power bloc if we care to take advantage of our people scattered all over Nigeria in large numbers. I was in Sokoto 3days ago, you will be surprised at our numbers there inspite of the whole bokoharam brouhaha. Jonathan should be reminded of that. He should be told that Igbos will take thier votes to the best bidder if he thinks we are not as important as the Hausa oligarchy that he so much fears. We will tell him that Igbo contributed strategically to his victory and 25% vote required in non-igbo states like Lagos Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, Adamawa, Sokoto, katsina, Nasssarawa, kogi, Benue and even his own sub region the SS. Abi him think say we be fool ni?
I like the way the game is presently playing, let us have two power bloc until the d-day, while Rochas is busy with this new merger, which Dare I say have potentials if handled well, Obi can as well continue to maintain relationship with the centre until something changes. Let it play as it is going, Igbo politicians need to leverage ob this opportunity
and lunch themselves. Period

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Mukaz: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.
What u're saying is Peter obi is going for 3rd terms abi?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by pazienza(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: who is this raving lunatic that so badly wants to be noticed? See how he is yapping about Nri Priest like they are some demi gods from Anambra state who can decimate everyone with their presence. If you have got nothing intelligent to post just shut it and read what informed people are posting.

Don't tell me that you fell for his trick too.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by pazienza(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: If I were you, I wont be so emotional with my stance on this issue. You and I know that it is very neccessary to have a very viable and credible opposition to the PDP. However, I believe it is a double edged sword especially for us Igbos: I would'nt want us to join any party-be it PDP or APC without first properly identifying what is it we stand to gain with either of them. If APC only sees our contribution as a way to get eastern votes without considering us as equal partners that have every right just like every other tribe to ask that they field in an Igbo man as their presidential candidate then it is a folly merger that will result in nothing for us. Also, if Jonathan is also too afraid of the north to the point that he is to sure that our votes are already assured without thinking of our own benefit, then we need to give him the shock, that we were the most important deciding factor in his last election even though so many non-igbos like to play it down, if he thinks he is afraid of the hausa political number then he has to be more afraid of the igbo strategic political numbers as well. We are not small in number trust me, they may claim to be getting small figures from the SE region but you and I know that the Igbo man's votes are mostly clumped up and purposefully mistaken and counted as the votes of the tribes or region that they stay.
Igbos need to emphasis its political demography, we are like the most important power bloc if we care to take advantage of our people scattered all over Nigeria in large numbers. I was in Sokoto 3days ago, you will be surprised at our numbers there inspite of the whole bokoharam brouhaha. Jonathan should be reminded of that. He should be told that Igbos will take thier votes to the best bidder if he thinks we are not as important as the Hausa oligarchy that he so much fears. We will tell him that Igbo contributed strategically to his victory and 25% vote required in non-igbo states like Lagos Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, Adamawa, Sokoto, katsina, Nasssarawa, kogi, Benue and even his own sub region the SS. Abi him think say we be fool ni?
I like the way the game is presently playing, let us have two power bloc until the d-day, while Rochas is busy with this new merger, which Dare I say have potentials if handled well, Obi can as well continue to maintain relationship with the centre until something changes. Let it play as it is going, Igbo politicians need to leverage ob this opportunity
and lunch themselves. Period

1million likes.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by oboy3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: Anambra my village people are in total support of Gov.Peter Obi and the body language is clear;Anambra my village people will vote whoever Gov.obi supports and the person will surely be from APGA.
FIXED
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
In as much as i love Okorocha, him okorocha is becoming annoying these days. What is Okorocha feeling like if i may ask?

I think we all got carried away with Okorocha lakadiska performance in Imo state. Now i realized that DEDE1 is not just an elderly man, but a wise elder who can sit down and sight what is on top of Iroko tree. I always disagree with DEDE1 about Rochas but now i realized that DEDE1 studied Rochas from afar.

DEDE1 wherever you maybe i want to appreciate you for been the kind of man you are, a person like you will be a great eyes for Ndigbo only if we can listen to you.

Rochas should stop parading himself as igbo leader because to be an igbo leader you need to be selfless and pay maximum sacrifice like Ikemba Ojukwu the finest soldier Did. You don't just go about parading yourself as a leader without nothing to show for it.

Okorocha before you promise your OPC APC party Anambra state Governorship how sure are you that you can deliver Imo state which is your state to them?

For avoidance of doubt, i am from imo state oguta precisely, my uncle hold a vital position in Imo state Government i can authoritatively tell you that many of Okorocha's colleagues are not happy with the manner Okorocha is handling issue of APGA and now issue of this APC.

For what i learned, Okorocha cannot win Imo state Governorship election come 2015 with the way things is going.

This guy is fast showing everyone his real intention.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mark my words and come back to ds post after 2015 - Rochas just lost his re-election to Ihedioha if he toes ds path he is set on-.
I dnt have anything against Rochas bt i think he is an emergency politician and does nt undastand d problems of Ndigbo(just like orji kalu).
Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime are better positioned to emerge d new Igbo leaders(though d latter is media shy).
Leaders like Rochas and Kalu are always too much in a hurry to look ahead. They usually end up in a lurch wt their followers. He wants d V.P slot and is nt ready to think how dat will improve d lot of hs ppl.
Ndigbo fares better under a Jonathan Presidency dan they will under a Rochas' vice presidency(a 'spare tyre' office that will deny us of many things). For d 1st time since 1970, we are attaining political and economics heights of d pre-war period and many Igbos are aware of ds fact.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
CyberG: I don't think it's a good idea for any party, even the coalition, to win the governorship in all states. Otherwise, we might have another "single" party running Nigeria like before. I would rather hope that PDP wins most of the states they control in the East, APGA and APC wins one state each in the zone so we can see which party makes progress for the people and have some way to compare. Also, iboz are still undecided what they want and it's better they have a chance to choose. The key architects and parties of the merger ACN-CPC have more experience as they most likely learned from their past attempt at a merger and more established in their regions and should continue to provide key leadership. I think it is self-defeating for anyone (Rochas for example) to describe himself as the "beautiful bride" because there is none - you must earn your name and way up just like key actors in the ACN and CPC did winnin most of the states in the SW and North respectively. Rochas MUST demonstrate convincing potentials, prove himself in Imo over 8 years and if he does, persuade his zone to follow his lead and then may then challenge for the presidency. Any thinking that suggests that he or anyone can just be handed the mandate, usurp the clear, planned, patient and painstaking building of the merger must be jettisoned.

It will be very good, however, that by winning all the states in the north, a couple in the middle belt, all/most in the SW and one in the SE, the coalition wins the presidency. On a final note, every attempt to rig by the retardeen must be checked by all means, he is one desperate fella that should not be trusted.
For the first time you have commented without throwing those childish tribal tantrums like you always do.
It is good that you recognize that Igbos this time are undecided about the merger-and for a good reason too. I agree with most of what you postulated but have some problems with the notion that the ACN and CPC are the most important group in the merger. There goes "that alienating tag and entitlement". The CPC is in control of how many states in the north, if we were to go by Party popularity and control? Just one party, gaddamit!! And you dare arrogantly say they are the deal in this merger? Because of buhari who obviously is an overspent bag that Nigerians do not want.
Look, as long as some people continue to see themselves and party or tribe as some demi-gods in the party that are deserving of certain rights, they won't go past beyond nominal change- "same shit different different toilet". And you wonder why Igbos are skeptical
Everyone is important if APC is to succeed, a victory for the APC in the SEast will have spiral effect in the whole of the East in case you don't know that. Yes the ACN has almost all of the SW but is that enough to assume that they can go on with such a streak unopposed by the PDP that is doing all it can to reposition itself there? If you know anything about victories and underdogs you will know that it is difficult to get victory and even more difficult to retain it when it is finally attained. Don't go about assuming that all that is needed is the north and SW, you will be making a joke out of your party at the polls as any support the APC does not get from any particular region or group will be fully given to an already strong party like the PDP with all its enormous power and political machibation at its disposal.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail: In as much as i love Okorocha, him okorocha is becoming annoying these days. What is Okorocha feeling like if i may ask?

I think we all got carried away with Okorocha lakadiska performance in Imo state. Now i realized that DEDE1 is not just an elderly man, but a wise elder who can sit down and sight what is on top of Iroko tree. I always disagree with DEDE1 about Rochas but now i realized that DEDE1 studied Rochas from afar.

DEDE1 wherever you maybe i want to appreciate you for been the kind of man you are, a person like you will be a great eyes for Ndigbo only if we can listen to you.

Rochas should stop parading himself as igbo leader because to be an igbo leader you need to be selfless and pay maximum sacrifice like Ikemba Ojukwu the finest soldier Did. You don't just go about parading yourself as a leader without nothing to show for it.

Okorocha before you promise your OPC APC party Anambra state Governorship how sure are you that you can deliver Imo state which is your state to them?

For avoidance of doubt, i am from imo state oguta precisely, my uncle hold a vital position in Imo state Government i can authoritatively tell you that many of Okorocha's colleagues are not happy with the manner Okorocha is handling issue of APGA and now issue of this APC.

For what i learned, Okorocha cannot win Imo state Governorship election come 2015 with the way things is going.

This guy is fast showing everyone his real intention.

Guy you are talking to yourself. I am also from Imo State and I understand that APGA is a very divided party caused by people with greed and self-serving plans even before the arrival of Rochas.
I like what Rochas has done and the way he spoke about the issue, he knows of course joining the merger was a neccessary evil that must be done especially when it is very clear that JEG has lost the support and goodwill of the generality of Nigerians and is so afraid of not getting the northern supoort than getting our support.
This is politics not some emotinal clap-trap about igbo-yoruba-hausa civil war rivalry. Many Igbos started PDP but where are they today? Abeg free Rochas jare. He is doing what needs to be done even when it makes him look odd.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
utumunta: Mark my words and come back to ds post after 2015 - Rochas just lost his re-election to Ihedioha if he toes ds path he is set on-.
I dnt have anything against Rochas bt i think he is an emergency politician and does nt undastand d problems of Ndigbo(just like orji kalu).
Peter Obi and Sullivan Chime are better positioned to emerge d new Igbo leaders(though d latter is media shy).
Leaders like Rochas and Kalu are always too much in a hurry to look ahead. They usually end up in a lurch wt their followers. He wants d V.P slot and is nt ready to think how dat will improve d lot of hs ppl.
Ndigbo fares better under a Jonathan Presidency dan they will under a Rochas' vice presidency(a 'spare tyre' office that will deny us of many things). For d 1st time since 1970, we are attaining political and economics heights of d pre-war period and many Igbos are aware of ds fact.

you AGAIN!!!!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Zet72(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
God punish okorocha for thinking we Anamberians are as gullible as his imo state people, who is he to the scheme of thinks in Anambra state or in Igbo_land in general.a useless half aboki & half igbo blood,a stinking fool who is ready to sale the Igbo nation for his political ambition.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
utumunta: Mark my words and come back to ds post after 2015 - Rochas just lost his re-election to Ihedioha if he toes ds path he is set on-.

Please don't compare Rochas with Kalu. Rochas is evidently doing well in Imo State and 2ndly Rochas is not an Igbo leader. Ojuku was never an Igbo leader and nobody will ever be an Igbo leader. Rochas is only the Governor of Imo State and speaks for himself. APGA died long ago and PDP remains a curse to Nigerians. APC is a hope for all Nigerians to take back our country without resorting to war or bloody revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Assault: Police To Arraign Senator Abbo On Criminal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.