Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You (2948 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
oratileb: .......a husband

An insightful answer.

Maybe you should declare that formally.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

An insightful answer.

Maybe you should declare that formally.
.......pls elaborate on this........declare to whom
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: .......pls elaborate on this........declare to whom

To the house ofcourse.

Infact, I hereby tender my application.

Will you marry me?
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

To the house ofcourse.

Infact, I hereby tender my application.

Will you marry me?
......ha ha ha hahahha
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: ......ha ha ha hahahha

Is that a yes?
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

Is that a yes?
...... how can i marry someone i dont know
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: ...... how can i marry someone i dont know

Accept the proposal. The knowing will come afterwards.

You won't regret it.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by DigitalSignal(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: ...... how can i marry someone i dont know
You're getting married so soon?
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Yes she is oooooo
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2013
DigitalSignal:
......no dear not yet.....i can not marry someone i have never seen
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

Yes she is oooooo
.......how can i marry someone i have never seen
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: .......how can i marry someone i have never seen

I think we need a more secured environment to talk.

What do you think.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

I think we need a more secured environment to talk.

What do you think.
...... come to SA
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: ...... come to SA
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=Tyche]
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Tyche(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by xyoung: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
oratileb: Why waist my time hoping it will work out when the signs are clear that I am just wasting my time. Why keep forgiving when I can just be happy with someone else that will take me seriously and that I don't have to forgive every second........move out of my life let me find someone that can cherish and respect me allow me to be loved cause I never meant anything to you all you did was bring me shame and misery. I will no longer be an option but rather a priority in someone's life that will take me seriously I am done being your fool you can cry all you want you can apologies all you want I am thru.
Waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stop attending night school
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
xyoung:
Waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stop attending night school
...........thank you do you feel better now

1 Like

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by lolaluv1(f): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
sauer: I thought that was a joke, no?

Yes, it was. My statement is for people who think a ring is all that is needed to right all wrongs.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by lolaluv1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
find.it.ng:

Mtscheww...girls?...you'll get tired...go out and have fun....when you're tired you'll realize all dis groove is overated and den you'll run back home..looking for love but it'll be too late and your waist would have fallen and your arse sagged praying in redemption camp @38 looking for husband...you cannot forgive like you're perfect Bettera dnt go into another relationship if you can't forgive...if he cheated or really abused you physically, free. But if it's arguments etc and he's begging and saying sorry and you're fronting then you are a jonzer...try dating jesus.....the funny thing is your friends will also be in your head advising you wrongly and often leading you destruction..."your waist, your time" how shallow can you get...

Abeg, let's hear word. That is how you people blackmail ladies into staying in the wrong relationships. Like the guy is the only one on earth or something. Or she is so hopeless she wouldn't get someone else to love her!

Two years back, I also had to take a bold step and leave a bad relationship.
I am loved up now with an amazing guy who is 100% better.
Guess who has been begging to come back, telling me he's changed? The ex.

But who will go back to all that drama and uncertainty when I have it so good with my current guy who loves and appreciates a woman like me?

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
lola.luv:

Abeg, let's hear word. That is how you people blackmail ladies into staying in the wrong relationships. Like the guy is the only one on earth or something. Or she is so hopeless she wouldn't get someone else to love her!

But who will go back to all that drama and uncertainty when I have it so good with my current guy who loves and appreciates a woman like me?

........thank you dear this is so what i neede someone who has walked this road
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by lolaluv1(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
^^
You're welcome dear. If you know you did right by him and he didn't appreciate all that, then by all means move on.
Why hold on tenaciously to such a cheater? And in SA with the high rate of HIV/AIDS?
Invest in your life and future. Be a good, helpful person.

You will NOT be alone....

1 Like

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please marry Tyche or Digital so we can all have a happy ending to this story, come for your wedding in S.A, eat rice and party till the sun comes up.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoshiyuki: Please marry Tyche or Digital so we can all have a happy ending to this story, come for your wedding in S.A, eat rice and party till the sun comes up.
.........Yoshiyuki ha ha hahahaha you so funny I dont even know any of these ppl they could be ladies anyway at the right time God will dispose and the right man will propose......ha ha ha ha
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Women and their fish brain....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.

oratileb: ........thank you dear this is so what i neede someone who has walked this road
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Women and their fish brain....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.

oratileb: ........thank you dear this is so what i neede someone who has walked this road
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Women and their visiting fish brain cells err now and then....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Women and their visiting fish brain cells err now and then....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
lola.luv:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Not To Be Friendzoned! / Help I Have A Huge Problem Relating With People Esp Girls / This 83-year-old Woman Is So Hot Dang...[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.