Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You (2949 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Women and their visiting fish brain cells err now and then....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
shocked....sorry for multiple error posts on.....empty hen doing their thing
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by oratileb(f): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
find.it.ng:
Women and their visiting fish brain cells err now and then....patiently look through your past relationship and the present.....the differences are in the core of the personality not in generalities like having an argument or misunderstandings....i particularly said if he cheated(trust issues and emotional violation) or physically abused you then free...but if otherwise, you all are jonzers and the new guy is just packaging you..perhaps he has an idea of ur past relationship...and just playing along...the true nature will come fort later...guys can patiently wait long tym to f**k u up like a leopard...open ur head and stop jumping the gun.

.......in the 5 yrs I was with him I forgave him with so many ladies and I am not the type to pry but he made sure I found out………..once he even asked his friend to take a picture of him and a lady and send it to me he even showed me a picture once and said this is the girl I want to marry and that they had a bright future together.........then the other year my birthday is on the 19th July and he didn’t even call to say happy birthday but on the 20th had a huge party for the girl he was seeing.........then I found him sleeping with a lady once and he woke up called the cops to come and tell me to leave...........so I would call this emotional abuse and oh for the record I am not seeing any one so I don’t believe that my decision is based on confusion I am single @ the moment……now he says he has changed and that he is sorry and that he has changed and want to make me happy……do ppl change
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by sluvy4tune(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
He is in love with your waist not u either

1 Like

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
oratileb: .......in the 5 yrs I was with him I forgave him with so many ladies and I am not the type to pry but he made sure I found out………..once he even asked his friend to take a picture of him and a lady and send it to me he even showed me a picture once and said this is the girl I want to marry and that they had a bright future together.........then the other year my birthday is on the 19th July and he didn’t even call to say happy birthday but on the 20th had a huge party for the girl he was seeing.........then I found him sleeping with a lady once and he woke up called the cops to come and tell me to leave...........so I would call this emotional abuse and oh for the record I am not seeing any one so I don’t believe that my decision is based on confusion I am single @ the moment……now he says he has changed and that he is sorry and that he has changed and want to make me happy……do ppl change

He doesn't lv u my dear....sorry you had to go through all that. You deserve better...no man boldly disregards the woman he loves..move on...you can come into my arms sha grin....
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
oratileb: .......in the 5 yrs I was with him I forgave him with so many ladies and I am not the type to pry but he made sure I found out………..once he even asked his friend to take a picture of him and a lady and send it to me he even showed me a picture once and said this is the girl I want to marry and that they had a bright future together.........then the other year my birthday is on the 19th July and he didn’t even call to say happy birthday but on the 20th had a huge party for the girl he was seeing.........then I found him sleeping with a lady once and he woke up called the cops to come and tell me to leave...........so I would call this emotional abuse and oh for the record I am not seeing any one so I don’t believe that my decision is based on confusion I am single @ the moment……now he says he has changed and that he is sorry and that he has changed and want to make me happy……do ppl change

He doesn't lv u my dear....sorry you had to go through all that. You deserve better...no man boldly disregards the woman he loves..move on...you can come into my arms sha grin....
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2013

Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think I need to get off empty hen...multiple posts all day tym
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by adconline(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
oratileb: i am so emotional please dont start some silly spelling correction

Accept your mistake, don't blame emotion. Use dictionary next time.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 24, 2013
oratileb: ..........thanks love will do and anyway i have been alone for 4 months now but just that he keeps begging and that just irritates me all of a sudden i am the kind of a woman he can not do without all of a sudden he says he cannot live without me......guess its tru you never know what you got till its gone......and i am so gone
Gone in sixty seconds, gone with the winds. Eyah, what a waist?
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
You were kept at a special place at the deepest part of my heart and I was just a few steps away from popping the one big question that I had longed to ask, but now you've publicly denied my love and screamed loud enough for the whole world to hear that you no longer care! Well, I can only say goodbye and wish you a happy stay wherever you go! Take care!
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 24, 2013
bukkylois:
Pls ask him o...so she can be miserable in d marriage? Some men sef.. U guys think all a gurl wants is a ring...
Nope. They want other things that can never satisfy them.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 24, 2013
find.it.ng:

Mtscheww...girls?...you'll get tired...go out and have fun....when you're tired you'll realize all dis groove is overated and den you'll run back home..looking for love but it'll be too late and your waist would have fallen and your arse sagged praying in redemption camp @38 looking for husband...you cannot forgive like you're perfect Bettera dnt go into another relationship if you can't forgive...if he cheated or really abused you physically, free. But if it's arguments etc and he's begging and saying sorry and you're fronting then you are a jonzer...try dating jesus.....the funny thing is your friends will also be in your head advising you wrongly and often leading you destruction..."your waist, your time" how shallow can you get...
What kind of man even begs a lady for leaving him? I think praise should be to God for reducing or removing one of his major problems. Mtcheeew.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2013
oratileb: .....this guy cheated on me with 12 girls in the 5 yrs we have been together and he didn't even hide them from me I found hi in bed with woman twice
Now we are talking.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 24, 2013
lola.luv:

Yes, it was. My statement is for people who think a ring is all that is needed to right all wrongs.
No. Money might right all wrongs.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 24, 2013
I bet they don't.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 24, 2013
find.it.ng:

One of them.
Re: Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You by finditng: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
tpacalipse: One of them.
You are related to pastor king abi?....this your conclusive futuristic or supernatural mis-talk..."one of them"..can only be friends with her..sometimes, ladies really need that friendship to pull themselves together...sometimes, it's all electronic and u never meet...but it goes a long way for them...talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sad Love Story You Should Learn From! / Blank / Man Caught Having Sex Withdonkey, Claims Prostitute changed To The Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.