Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Desperation Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Desperation Of APC (3434 Views)

In Biafra I See The Desperation Of Young Men Who Are Not Willing To Give Up, / The Desperation Of The PDP In Lagos / Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I doubt if that okorocha clown will get a second term. He shot himself in the foot. True imolites don't play with their igboness at all.

grin grin grin

But I'm gonna be objective and honest here - Rochas Okorocha will sweep Imo State like nobody's business. There's no doubting that. In short, there's even no debating it. His people love him like crazy. Make we just forget all this daily banter wey we dey do for Nairaland eh, there's nobody standing in that man's way when it comes to popularity in Imo at the moment.
His policies may be unrealistically populist; his modus operandi may reek of totalitarianism (moving IMSU without legislative consultation, crushing the LGA chairmen who were PDP puppets etc.); but one thing I can tell you is that this man don already book im second term from the works he has on ground. I have no idea where the cheddar is coming from, but this dude is planning new cities, new resorts, new factories and all that. But that's even by the way.

It's on the National front, however, that APC will burn to ashes in the South-East. The APC supporters already know this. Forget this empty arguments wey dem dey do here. APC go carry complete LAST. As in, PROPER LAST as far as SE is concerned. Imo is also one of most interesting states in the South as far as voting is concerned.
Na this same people wey thumbprint massively for GEJ on the presidential election day, only to do a complete 180 degrees on the day of the gubernatorial election, thumbprinting masively for Rochas while shouting "Kokorokooooooo!" so biko rapu fa. They know how they roll. Pack Mentality is certainly non-existent in the state.
APC will win in Imo guber, but fail woefully on the day of the presido.
That's a fact no-one can change.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2013
Double Post.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Same thing you all said about ACN (Ngige). Same ACN sent that cross-eyed Dora packing, even after she shamelessly contested the result more than once.

Same thing you all said about an Ibhoe 2011 president. With so many Ibhoes on the ballot, an Ijaw man (Azikwe ko AkiPawpaw ni) still beat you to the cake grin

Now you're begging APC (the same ones you shamelessly declined to merge with before of your tribalistic nature) to field in an ibhoe candidate for 2015. Jess, have some dignity.

You're the tissue for your issue, not ACN or APC.

Guy, first of all, you need to slow down cuz you're getting ahead of yourself.
90 percent of your post doesn't make a shred of sense to me because, from your tone, you clearly have me mixed up for someone else. When you say "Same thing YOU said about ACN(Ngige)", is it really me you're referring to? Cuz if it really is, then you absolutely know nothing about me or Igbo politics in general.

Here, let me break it down for you: When it comes to voting, Igbo people do not exhibit the "pack mentality". We've been voting personalities and not parties, so please jot that down.
You talk like Ngige winning in Anambra is a personal triumph of ACN, not realizing Ngige was already popular with his people and was by FAR the favored one to win that election.
What the PHUCK are you talking about when you say "Same thing you said about Ngige"? Are you a learner?
That election was DESERVEDLY won by the one and only ONWA (Ngige) despite all of Peter Obi's antics. Igbo people vote based on personalities and NOT parties! In that election, they voted PDP on the presidential level, APGA on the gubernatorial level and ACN on the legislative level.
I've been telling you ignorant, tribalistic thickos that Igbo is NOT exclusively APGA. They think for themselves.
Yoruba may be fully ACN - I don't know, and I don't want to know - but Igbo is NOT exclusively APGA.

Your second diatribe about Igbo fielding two candidates against an Ijaw and losing is even dumber than the first, and it is a confirmation that you have zero knowledge about 2011 elections.

Let me ask you a question that will expose your ignorance - About those two so-called candidates... Did you ever see or hear ANY Igbo endorse any of them? Or you think we're dumbass tribalists who just vote simply because their names are Igbo.

Incase you didn't know, those guys were paid by the PDP to run for presidency and act as spoilers. They were never serious candidates. You do know what political spoilers are, don't you?

You need to fully understand Nigerian politics before arguing here, dude.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2013
And one more thing, Yoruba Omoge...

Nobody's begging your APC (abi na OPC) for a slot. Unless you're unintelligent enough to conclude that the opinions of a few old men speak for the Igbo.

Biko nu, carry your APC and keep moving, cuz we sure ain't buying into that failed party of disgruntled used-and-dumped PDP members.

Good luck and take care.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2013
berem: you are just being jealous because Peter Obi has not achieved a quarter of what Rochas has done in 2years.I can see its your likes and dat of some Anambra haters (okija,.Dede, chino etc ) that are drinking panadol for Rochas 's headache. keep hating while we enjoy the dividends of democracy in Imo State.

Aunty berem.... I was once a proud supporter of rochas..
As I type, i am in imo state, mbaise precisely.
I think you are holding on to what the press has revealed about rochas through the media. Please come to imo state.
Do u have friends/family in the capital or in the village? Call them and ask them.

I'll commend the power status.... Dere has been electricity for much more than 23.5 hours every day.

But,
All is not well...

The free education is a burden to the uneducated populace, entrance of indigenes(who are to benefit from this Free education in universities) have become very difficult.
All that is not why i am worried,

I am worried because the hausa's that trade in owerri, are gaining more grounds and respect from law officials than the igbo man.

Simply put, we are being sold out.

Recall that rochas didn't win because we believed in him.... He won because we Did Not believe in ohakim.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2013
^ Okija Juju, how far naa? grin grin
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
What if Jonathan was not able to win PDP primaries come 2015?. Will you still support PDP? Abagworo is the only one making sense here and I respect his capacity.

You think ANY person can single handedly become a party flag bearer without making cross alliance and cutting deals? The battle for PDP presidency is going to fought at eagle square.

Bros, focus.
I never said I was going to support Jonathan. What I said was that Rochas would win his re-election, but Imolites would revert to voting anything but APC afterwards, due to the presence of crooked characters in it, like their grossly corrupt ex-Governor Achike Udenwa.
Shikena.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Abagworo(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

I think you are holding on to what the press has revealed about rochas through the media. Please come to imo state.
Do u have friends/family in the capital or in the village? Call them and ask them.

I'll commend the power status.... Dere has been electricity for much more than 23.5 hours every day.

But,
All is not well...

The free education is a burden to the uneducated populace, entrance of indigenes(who are to benefit from this Free education in universities) have become very difficult.

I am worried because the hausa's that trade in owerri, are gaining more grounds and respect from law officials than the igbo man.

Recall that rochas didn't win because we believed in him.... He won because we Did Not believe in ohakim.

So the Hausas should be harassed for trading in Owerri. Na wa for your type.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné: And one more thing, Yoruba Omoge...

Nobody's begging your APC (abi na OPC) for a slot. Unless you're unintelligent enough to conclude that the opinions of a few old men speak for the Igbo.

Biko nu, carry your APC and keep moving, cuz we sure ain't buying into that failed party of disgruntled used-and-dumped PDP members.

Good luck and take care.

The bolded part is hilarious because many of you ignoramus believe that Tinubu or Fani's opinions belong to the whole Yoruba race.

If a pack of wrinkled old Igbo men in a huge Igbo organization do not speak for Igbos, then who does? Are they not Igbo?

They spoke for the Igbos in 2011 when they reprimanded Boko harams for the killings of your people in the North, now their opinion counts less?

Your problem is lack of objectivity and abundance of selectivity. Some selecting situations that corresponds only to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

90 percent of your post doesn't make a shred of sense to me because, from your tone, you clearly have me mixed up for someone else. When you say "Same thing YOU said about ACN(Ngige)", is it really me you're referring to? Cuz if it really is, then you absolutely know nothing about me or Igbo politics in general.

Here, let me break it down for you: When it comes to voting, Igbo people do not exhibit the "pack mentality". We've been voting personalities and not parties, so please jot that down.
You talk like Ngige winning in Anambra is a personal triumph of ACN, not realizing Ngige was already popular with his people and was by FAR the favored one to win that election.
What the PHUCK are you talking about when you say "Same thing you said about Ngige"? Are you a learner?
That election was DESERVEDLY won by the one and only ONWA (Ngige) despite all of Peter Obi's antics. Igbo people vote based on personalities and NOT parties! In that election, they voted PDP on the presidential level, APGA on the gubernatorial level and ACN on the legislative level.
I've been telling you ignorant, tribalistic thickos that Igbo is NOT exclusively APGA. They think for themselves.
Yoruba may be fully ACN - I don't know, and I don't want to know - but Igbo is NOT exclusively APGA.

Your second diatribe about Igbo fielding two candidates against an Ijaw and losing is even dumber than the first, and it is a confirmation that you have zero knowledge about 2011 elections.

Let me ask you a question that will expose your ignorance - About those two so-called candidates... Did you ever see or hear ANY Igbo endorse any of them? Or you think we're dumbass tribalists who just vote simply because their names are Igbo.

Incase you didn't know, those guys were paid by the PDP to run for presidency and act as spoilers. They were never serious candidates. You do know what political spoilers are, don't you?

Actually, Igbo people ARE the definition of pack mentality.

They jointly gave GEJ 99% of their votes because he claimed the name "Azikwe", a well known Igbo name.

Same pack mentality that you lots exhibit in this section. You lack the ability to uphold your own opinion, less you upset the Igbo population in the politic section. Only Okija_Juju has been able to do it, explains why he's the most hated amongst you people cheesy

As for the rest of the gibberish you wrote. . . . . muhehehe.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Am sick of APC abi OPC dragging the South East into thier mess. Is it by force? Why would a party try to force another party into their mess through propaganda (the same way they have hoodwinked gullible Nigerians through their media to believe a fraudulent fashola who can't defend his spending of N40/month allocation is performing)
For the records Rochas is a selfish clown and does not represent igbos, we can't even guarantee if he would get a second term. He is speaking for himself period.
We can't join opc because of the two founding tribal warlords (apologies bode george). Buhari is boko haram and they have killed enough igbos. Tinubu is a fraudster bent on sucking whatever oil obasanjo left behind.
Again these charlatans are positioning an Hausa/Yoruba (Muslim/muslim) presidency and they want us to support them cheesy cheesy cheesy we are better off with Jonathan.
Please APGA has disassociated itself from APC, it is understandable Rochas has decamped from the party. Please APC and supporters should accept this in good faith. Stop (in a act of desperation) supporting Rochas's illegal APGA or it may be a pointer that OPC will not respect rule of law, IF they get office. Am afraid

(to be continued)

This is my first time ever defending obi (Chino, abeg, no attack me. I'm just saying I've never defended the man before) but I have to agree with him on his stanch against APC. Globe, you hit it on the nail. If a political party REFUSE to join another political party, APC, or whatever they call themselves, then that APC should leave that political party in this case APGA alone. Instead, they running around, attacking and insulting the main owner of the political party. In fact it makes APC or whatever look ridiculous, childish, pathetic and most importantly DESPERATE. Rochas sef is annoying me. APGA accepted his transfer to APC without any problem, without any insult and politely told the nigg@, we are not following you and the political party is not joining any merger, instead the slowpoke is going all over media shouting "there are APGA-APGA and APGA-PDP". WTF? Na by force to join? Na by force to follow him? Ogini-kwa? If he stupidly did-not address the rest of the political party members before pulling that political party into a merger they know nothing of, naturally they would come out and deny the merger. It's common sense. Rochas have little foot in APGA, it is not his right or job to determine where that political party goes. It's f2king PATHETIC. Leave APGA alone, they do not want to join. Hapu ha.

Finally to address the Igbos clapping hands for this stupid merger. As I said plenty of time, you are selling your future and children's future out. Quote me on this when time comes. When shit hits the fan, na you and you alone I'll blame that is if this APC makes it pass a year(I doubt it would). Now that is out of the way, I want una to start listing why Igbos should follow follow in this merger? Before you people come here and start narrating "PDP is a bad political party, PDP na theif, Johnathan is not a good president, Buhari is a demi-God" as your reason. Save us that BS, the rest of us are not as gullible as some of you people. Is there any difference between PDP and all the other political party that joined ACP or whatever? Absolutely none. Are there members from PDP that transferred to APC and their sin automatically forgiven? Absolutely yes. So una are telling us, the name of a political party determines the strength of it's members, not the character abi? Are the members in the new political party not the same thieves and oil hungry buffoons like PDP? Absolutely yes. When Buhari was president, wetin him give una( as in your region) during his reign? Absolutely NOTHING. We not even going to start dragging Tinubu into it because that nigg@ is a 419er in day light. Spare us with that BS and tell us and your entire community, what is it you'll benefit? You are inviting the a thief in your backyard talking about they'll remove the other thief in your backyard. Judging from the past behavior, members and supporters of the new thief, the new thief would be worst than the old thief. I pity una! I seriously do. I pray to God, una disease (no offense) does not spread to the rest of Igbo. if it does, let it stay in SE. Make it no enter SS Igbo. Tufiakwa!! *spits on the floor and walks away*

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 3:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné: ^ Okija Juju, how far naa? grin grin

So Okija Juju. SMH and people wonder why I do not believe that man is Igbo. Today he's Anambra, next tomorrow, Imo state. Wetin he'll be next week, maybe Ebonyi.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 3:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

I truly do not get why una address the yoruba bigots on this forum. Sometimes when someone is not making sense or stupidly saying sh1t out of their mouth that has zero barring to reality, leave them be in their craziness. I don't get why some Igbo on NL do not follow this. I deal with the them the same way everyone deals with muiswa. Musiwa is a cool @ss nigg@. The only yoruba on this forum that I actually like but his schizophrenia rants needs to be ignored sometimes. The same with the rest of am.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 3:34am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

I truly do not get why una address the yoruba bigots on this forum. Sometimes when someone is not making sense or stupidly saying sh1t out of their mouth that has zero barring to reality, leave them be in their craziness. I don't get why some Igbo on NL do not follow this. I deal with the them the same way everyone deals with muiswa. Musiwa is a cool @ss nigg@. [size=18pt]the only yoruba[/size] on this forum [size=18pt]that I actually like [/size]but his schizophrenia rants needs to be ignored sometimes. The same with the rest of am.

LOLOLOL, surprise surprise.

cheesy

Musiwa is actually one of your people. So it's okay if you like him wink NL bromance
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 3:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

LOLOLOL, surprise surprise.

cheesy

Musiwa is actually one of your people. So it's okay if you like him wink NL bromance

LMFAO. the dude is yoruba as it f2king comes. Clueless about Igbo culture and yet his Igbo. Clueless on Igbo history and yet his Igbo. More knowledgeable about yoruba custom, history which most Igbos care little to zero about. Are you people that pathetic that you even deny the only decent one among ya'll. I'm not even a long member on NL and even I know Musiwa used to be becomerich, a nigg@ known to insult Igbo during his first arrival on NL. Before that, I think they said he went under a different name, someone fill this in for me, which again was banned due to his tribalism against guess who? THAT'S RIGHT IGBO. Under his musiwa ID, the dude pull Asaba to benin and una annoying duduwa or whatever republic. Which Igbo, even if high, will ever do that?

Unlike the rest of una, he grew out of his tribalism and became a cool @ss dude. Not some annoying hypertension, about to have a heart-attack, desperate, pathetic set. LEARN from him I tell ya. Learn from him before una have heart attack on us. A word for the wise.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

LMFAO. the dude is yoruba as it f2king comes. Clueless about Igbo culture and yet his Igbo. Clueless on Igbo history and yet his Igbo. More knowledgeable about yoruba custom, history which most Igbos care little to zero about. Are you people that pathetic that you even deny the only decent one among ya'll. I'm not even a long member on NL and even I know Musiwa used to be becomerich, a nigg@ known to insult Igbo during his first arrival on NL. Before that, I think they said he went under a different name, someone fill this in for me, which again was banned due to his tribalism against guess who? THAT'S RIGHT IGBO. Under his musiwa ID, the dude pull Asaba to benin and una annoying duduwa or whatever republic. Which Igbo, even if high, will ever do that?

Unlike the rest of una, he grew out of his tribalism and became a cool @ss dude. Not some annoying hypertension, about to have a heart-attack, desperate, pathetic set. LEARN from him I tell ya. Learn from him before una have heart attack on us. A word for the wise.

Lol this dude is stupid as fcuuuk lol

He became cool after he started posting crap about Yorubas abi? Lol at your top notch ediocy.

Lol at these ppl pretending on nl
Re: The Desperation Of APC by seanet01: 3:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Actually, Igbo people ARE the definition of pack mentality.

They jointly gave GEJ 99% of their votes because he claimed the name "Azikwe", a well known Igbo name.

Same pack mentality that you lots exhibit in this section. You lack the ability to uphold your own opinion, less you upset the Igbo population in the politic section. Only Okija_Juju has been able to do it, explains why he's the most hated amongst you people cheesy

As for the rest of the gibberish you wrote. . . . . muhehehe.
Desola on my mind.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Lol this dude sounds is as stupid as fcuuuk lol

He became cool after he started posting crap about Yorubas abi? Lol at your top notch ediocy.

Lol at these ppl pretending on nl

Since when has the dude ever insulted Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMFAO. see stup1dity. Seeing sh1t wey no dey. Schizophrenic people

Musiwa conversation that makes little to zero sense and most times talking about benin and it's now yoruba insult. I guess the fact he told us how SW looks, not the propaganda una post on this website, now consitute as insult. It is not like he told us anything different from what we saw with our own eyes at least for some of us that actually been to that region. LMFAOOO.

Next tomorrow, you'll wake up and tell us "kemi Omololu-olunloyo" is now Igbo because she announced to everyone on facebook a behavior we already know about yoruba that you all see as an insult when we say it.

ROFLMFAO. Dude or whatever you are, you are funny.

Anyway, make it pain you well well that the dude is Yoruba. Make it hit you hard that he's the only one among you lot that i actually like. I don't care but you funny though
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:02am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

Since when has the dude ever insulted Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMFAO. see stup1dity. Seeing sh1t wey no dey. Schizophrenic people

Musiwa conversation that makes little to zero sense and most times talking about benin and it's now yoruba insult. I guess the fact he told us how SW looks, not the propaganda una post on this website, now consitute as insult. It is not like he told us anything different from what we saw with our own eyes. LMFAOOO.

Next tomorrow, you'll wake up and tell us "kemi Omololu-olunloyo" is now Igbo because she announced to everyone on facebook a statement we already know about yoruba abut you all see as an insult when we all see.

ROFLMFAO. Dude or whatever you are, you are funny.

So someone who converses with himself and has the symptoms of a schizophrenic is the person you look up to? Why does this not surprise me? grin

You'll like Ohanaeze, APGA etc cheesy Infact, you should join them if you havent.

Abeg, let me join you to laugh @ your own stupidity cheesy
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:03am On Feb 19, 2013
seanet01: Desola on my mind.

Well, this aint her.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 4:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

So someone who converses with himself and has the symptoms of a schizophrenic is the person you look up to? Why does this not surprise me? grin

You'll like Ohanaeze, APGA etc cheesy Infact, you should join them if you havent.

Abeg, let me join you laugh @ your own stupidity cheesy

See awolowo free education in full display. ROFLMAO. My dear, biko tell me what sense did you think you are making? Damn! What is it Yoruba's talk without actually engaging their brain to analyze what they about to say makes sense. Na wa ooo. This is, like the 8th person I've met on this forum doing this sh1t and all Yoruba. Cheii. Awo free education. I don clap for you.

Correcting someone ignorance and stupidity is now looking up to someone. Despite not one single word that illustrate the word "admire, respect" which naturally points to "looking up" to someone. Roflmao. I guess "i like the dude" in Yoruba sense means "look up to the dude". I like big butts too, i guess i look up to that too. I like fried rice, I'm looking up to fried rice to. I like running, i dey look up to the ground. Awoloeo free education in full display right here. Damn!!! Lmao. Dude you are stupid and that stupidity is comical as he11 cause I'm dead weak right now.

Btw: i called YOU schizophrenic. He's schizophrenic too but you are equally in that same boat with him because you are seeing sh1t wey no exist. Learn to read sha. Schizophrenic people. The keyword there is PEOPLE.

Awolowo free education. I salute thee. Ewo
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 4:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Abeg, let me join you laugh @ your own stupidity cheesy

Anyway, i told ejine to allow crazy people to talk. No need address them. Let me not be a hypocrite and let dear Yoruba omoge dance to his or her own craziness.

Funny dude though. Definitely made awolowo education proud
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:33am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

See awolowo free education in full display. ROFLMAO. My dear, biko tell me what sense did you think you are making? Damn! What is it Yoruba's talk without actually engaging their brain to analyze what they about to say makes sense. Na wa ooo. This is, like the 8th person I've met on this forum doing this sh1t and all Yoruba. Cheii. Awo free education. I don clap for you.

Correcting someone ignorance and stupidity is now looking up to someone. Despite not one single word that illustrate the word "admire, respect" which naturally points to "looking up" to someone. Roflmao. I guess "i like the dude" in Yoruba sense means "look up to the dude". I like big butts too, i guess i look up to that too. I like fried rice, I'm looking up to fried rice to. I like running, i dey look up to the ground. Awoloeo free education in fill display right here. Damn!!! Lmao. Dude you are stupid and that stupidity is comical as he11 cause [size=18pt]I'm dead weak right now[/size].

Btw: i called YOU schizophrenic. He's schizophrenic too but you are equally in that same boat with him because you are sewing sh1t wey no exist. Learn to read sha. Schizophrenic people. The keyword there is PEOPLE.

Awolowo free education. I salute thee. Ewo

You're always weak.

It's obvious that the Awolowo education Emeagwali was lucky to get was not passed down to you. That's why you're spitting crap from your keyboards, and it obviously explains why you keep shady, schizophrenic character as your model.

lol I fit join you laugh, but e be like say na to dey laugh at you e remain.

I assume you also believe Akin-egba is Yoruba?

Jejune thinking.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:36am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

Anyway, i told ejine to allow crazy people to talk. [size=18pt]No need address them[/size]. Let me not be a hypocrite and let dear Yoruba omoge dance to his or her own craziness.

Funny dude though. Definitely made awolowo education proud

Poor you for missing out on Awolowo's education. The next time your people come in packs to receive SWern education, follow them please.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by seanet01: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Well, this aint her.
Okay, we shall see.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2013
seanet01: Okay, we shall see.

My signature says Ibebe IdI. . . .
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You're always weak.

It's obvious that the Awolowo education Emeagwali was lucky to get was not passed down to you. That's why you're spitting crap from your keyboards, and it obviously explains why you keep shady, schizophrenic character as your model.

lol I fit join you laugh, but e be like say na to dey laugh at you e remain.

I assume you also believe Akin-egba is Yoruba?

Jejune thinking.

Muiswa Numero duo. ROFLFAO. I hate laughing at crazy people but they funny as he11.

Awolowo free education. I hail it ooo. You are making it proud. Oya next rant.
Are you seeing aliens too? What about the satellite picture like muiswa dey see, you sabi see am too? Kemi na Igbo too? Igbo dey full your head. Are we under your bed too? Is the sky Igbo too. You better join other schizophrenic and tin foil your house before the Igbo boogeyman come get you. Roflmfao

Okay i feel wrong making fun of a crazy person. But y'all funny though. Alright I'm done. Continue with the rant. Musiwa two, just not as cool as him
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:47am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira:

Muiswa Numero duo. ROFLFAO. I hate laughing at crazy people but they funny as he11.

Awolowo free education. I hail it ooo. You are making it proud. Oya next rant.
Are you seeing aliens too? What about the satellite picture like muiswa dey see, you sabi see am too? Kemi na Igbo too? Igbo dey full your head. Are we under your bed too? Is the sky Igbo too. You better join other schizophrenic and tin foil your house before the Igbo boogeyman come get you. Roflmfao

Okay i feel wrong making fun of a crazy person. But y'all funny though. Alright I'm done. Continue with the rant. Musiwa two, just not as cool as him

Nothing beats a deranged boy laughing at his own reflection.

Not uncommon amongst the ethnicity you've claimed.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Lol @ "musiwa became cool once he started insulting Yorubas" lol.

Apkucious dingbat.

*thread unfollowed. Little boys have come to play*
Re: The Desperation Of APC by OneNaira6: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Poor you for missing out on Awolowo's education. The next time your people come in packs to receive SWern education, follow them please.

Tufiakwa. Bad wishes, Back to sender. SW gini? So the 419 wey mask as free education spread to my household. Tufiakwa. every Igbo paid for their own school fees including emegwali you stupidly used without bothering to read his biography.

Like i said, you are making the free awolowo education proud. Clap for yourself. I'll sit and look as you jump up with the free education. Next rant. Tell us more of your imaginary visions which you see

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

So the Hausas should be harassed for trading in Owerri. Na wa for your type.

Did i state such in my post?
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

But,
All is not well...

your last statement really makes me laugh! I don't know how old you are but i can put it to you that Rochas have been loved by his people as far back as the inception of his Rochas Foundation College. I have known Rochas way back early 90's as well as people who knew him well. If you think Rochas became governor on his free will, you lie my dear. Rochas was actually told by his supporters to contest.I remember vividly in 2003 when he was being advised to contest, he bluntly refused and said he wanted a presidential ticket. yeah that was when he was still in pdp. He went ahead to contest for the presidential primaries in pdp. remember that it wasn't the turn of orlu to produce a governor because of Achike Udenwa. but because the people so much loved him, he had a landslide victory. Rochas and Ohakim weren't the only candidates remember. So for you to say that rochas was voted in cos you didnt believe in ohakim is pure crap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Has Had Enough. / Dakuku's Security Opens Fire On Chief Of Staff To Governor Wike / Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases Shocking 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.