Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Desperation Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Desperation Of APC (3435 Views)

In Biafra I See The Desperation Of Young Men Who Are Not Willing To Give Up, / The Desperation Of The PDP In Lagos / Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Onlytruth(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I hate to be abusive in my posts but i will use you for practice, Babalawo or abagworo whatever that name sound like, you are a low life esteem who lack self confidence,believe and determination, your type has no plans or skills to mobilize/organize things on your own and achieve what you want hence you resolve kissing buhari back side. How can i take someone as your type seriously when you move around convincing us to believe in your sicking buhari as the next messiah to save your sorry dump azzzz.

I weep for a fool like you who's brain is filled with slavery, when will a fool like you think how to emancipate yourself from follow follow politics.

My brother kedu ije?
As long as we have Igbo with GOOD heads on their shoulders like you, we shall be safe in Nigeria.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by slimghost(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
tomakint: I have a strong feeling burning deep inside of me that 'the demonic spirit of Amnesia' has taken over the brains of our youths, never willing to learn to from the staples of history as far as Nigerian politics is concern, perhaps it is madness or follow-follow spirit of nothingness, some don't even have a mind of their own. The norther region brought us as a Nation to this sorry state we now found ourselves but instead of these dots to learn the bitter lessons of history in the hands of these wasteful abokis and megalomaniacs northern elites class on us all, our youths have gone berserk again yearning for Buhari, Babangida, and the likes as if there are no sane minded, better politicians from the south! The truth be told, if by error of commission or omission power returns to the north, definitely Nigeria is as good as dead structurally, you can quote me cool

They will never learn! history is there for them to draw references from but no, they chose the "yes massa" lane. Every other region is busy scheming on how to bring gains to their tribesmen while some foo.ls are here yelling "One Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: Moderators please move this thread to the sports section.Thank you. grin

Very lame, what a way to GO
Re: The Desperation Of APC by 9jaIhail(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Onlytruth:

My brother kedu ije?
As long as we have Igbo with GOOD heads on their shoulders like you, we shall be safe in Nigeria.

I hail you nwanne madu. Some of our igbos are really really annoying, the worst part of it is our present youths are letting the never give up spirit the world used to know us with go, they feel so comfortable answering boy boy in Nigeria. Thank God for me whom i am.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by EASTSIDAZ: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass

Don't you know that that ediot called abagworo is as silly as that same potbellied Okorocha his gov.

I trust Obi, he is quite an under ground mover. He does not believe in ranting like like small boy as okorosha.

Obi has removed the carpet from under their feet. Obi has earned the endearment of the entire Igbo race.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
I can't even imagine in this present political dispensation with the political history and facts on our desks on what the core North have done to us, yet some Yorubas, and astonishingly even few Igbos here can join the demon-minded sell -outs here for an Aboki to smell that place again....oh my God, indeed, there is a demonic spirit of 'collective Amnesia' ravishing the brains of most of our naive youths. cool
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass

If I measure your IQ, I bet it'll be negative infinity.

You defend APGA with the same defence Yorubas use to defend ACN, while at that time you called ACN tribalistic? You and the many other doofus on this thread should shut it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

As far as we all know it, APGA is one huge downtrodden failure. Thank you Obatala!

And no APC will not field in an Ibhoe failure since APGA chose not to merge with the other parties, consequence of APGA's tribalistic nature.

Alone you fall!

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

If I measure your IQ, I bet it'll be negative infinity.

You defend APGA with the same defence Yorubas use to defend ACN, while at them time you call ACN tribalistic? You and the many other doofus on this thread should shut it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

As far as we all know it, APGA is one huge down-trodden failure. Thank you Obatala!

And no APC will not field in an Ibhoe failure since APGA chose not to merge with the other parties, consequence of APGA's tribalistic nature.

Alone you fall!
In an age where even demon-possessed humans are giving their lives to Jesus Christ, you are here in 21st century shouting Obatala (even thanking a human like you) you belong to the stone age, wa be ru e ni bode undecided
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
tomakint:
In an age where even demon-possessed humans are giving their lives to Jesus Christ, you are here in 21st century shouting Obatala (even thanking a human like you) you belong to the stone age, wa be ru e ni bode undecided

My friend keep quiet.
When you're tired of claiming an ethnicity that you find superior and start claiming your own people, you can talk.

Your Jesus Christ is as backward as you.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:
APC is not welcome in
Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Abia (trust theordore orji cheesy ), Rivers, Akwa Ibom (Akpabio lol), Cross River, Bayelsa, Delta and the entire middle belt and Christian hausas.

Yet Igbos want APC to field in an Ibhoe man as a presidential candidate.

Failed! angry

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by tomakint: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

My friend keep quiet.
When you're tired of claiming an ethnicity that you find superior and start claiming your own people, you can talk.

Exactly, the point I was making, your case is simply irredeemable undecided
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
tomakint:
Exactly, the point I was making, your case is simply irredeemable undecided

Thank you. Keep it moving.
You'll make a great 21st century disciple, especially with your insulting, brash, agbero posts on NL. NL's Chapter Luke Versus Matthew.

We thank Obatala cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Rhino5dm: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
It's called acute inferiority complex.

Yoruba_Omoge:

My friend keep quiet.

Re: The Desperation Of APC by ba7man(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Moderator!!!!....Pls move this thread to the Romance Section. Thank you!!!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin grin
Romance section. These 0PC goons self
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
tomakint: I can't even imagine in this present political dispensation with the political history and facts on our desks on what the core North have done to us, yet some Yorubas, and astonishingly even few Igbos here can join the demon-minded sell -outs here for an Aboki to smell that place again....oh my God, indeed, there is a demonic spirit of 'collective Amnesia' ravishing the brains of most of our naive youths. cool

You have nothing to worry about, bro. The Igbos supporting them, I can count them with my fingers - Abagworo, Berem, Eziachi... Who else?

These people have their reasons for supporting them, I agree - But let me tell you, kpata kpata APC won't be getting up to 0.0002% of the votes in Alaigbo.
Okorocha's APC will sweep Imo when it comes to his re-election ONLY. That is it! They ain't shiiit, and they sure ain't getting shiiit.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by YorubaOmoge: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ejiné:

You have nothing to worry about, bro. The Igbos supporting them, I can count them with my fingers - Abagworo, Berem, Eziachi... Who else?

These people have their reasons for supporting them, I agree - But let me tell you, kpata kpata APC won't be getting up to 0.0002% of the votes in Alaigbo.
Okorocha's APC will sweep Imo when it comes to his re-election ONLY. That is it! They ain't shiiit, and they sure ain't getting shiiit.

Same thing you all said about ACN (Ngige). Same ACN sent that cross-eyed Dora packing, even after she shamelessly contested the result more than once.

Same thing you all said about an Ibhoe 2011 president. With so many Ibhoes on the ballot, an Ijaw man (Azikwe ko AkiPawpaw ni) still beat you to the cake grin

Now you're begging APC (the same ones you shamelessly declined to merge with before of your tribalistic nature) to field in an ibhoe candidate for 2015. Jess, have some dignity.

You're the tissue for your issue, not ACN or APC.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ejiné:

I doubt if that okorocha clown will get a second term. He shot himself in the foot. True imolites don't play with their igboness at all.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Rhino5dm: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
What if Jonathan was not able to win PDP primaries come 2015?. Will you still support PDP? Abagworo is the only one making sense here and I respect his capacity.

You think ANY person can single handedly become a party flag bearer without making cross alliance and cutting deals? The battle for PDP presidency is going to fought at eagle square.

Ejiné:

Okorocha's APC will sweep Imo when it comes to his re-election, that is it! They ain't shiiit, and they sure ain't getting shiiit.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
What if Jonathan was not able to win PDP primaries come 2015?. Will you still support PDP? Abagworo is the only one making sense here and I respect his capacity.

You think ANY person can single handedly become a party flag bearer without making cross alliance and cutting deals? The battle for PDP presidency is going to fought at eagle square.

I hold no brief against Jonathan. I've often supported him because I believe anyone at the helm of affairs in this country deserves our support. However PDP has failed as a party in Nigeria and needs to vacate peacefully in 2015. We don't need another war just because PDP(whether Jonathan, Hausa or. Igbo) wants to hold on to power by force. PDP lost the 2011 elections but the opposition calmed down for peace to reign but I'm so sure that 2015 will be deadly if rigging is attempted again.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I doubt if that okorocha clown will get a second term. He shot himself in the foot. True imolites don't play with their igboness at all.
I hate to say this dude but you need to STFU! who are you to speak on behalf of ndi imo? Rochas will get our votes 100 percent of it if he wants a re election. and who are the true imolites by the way? just make sure you don't take your anambra supremacy near imo state.

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Buhari 13 states + 6 SW states makes 19 more than 50% of states you need to win the Presidential election

Retardeen and his cohort can go to hell
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Demdem(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Just like any other tribe, we have the sensible ones and senseless ones. Igbos aren't an exception. The senseless ones abounds on this thread yafuyafu. grin grin
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gbawe: @Op.

Bruv, as soon as APC registration forms become available, I will send you one. Very obvious you badly want to join up. You have talked of nothing else for the past week.
don't mind him! I will personally tell seun to move all anti APC threads and that of Insincere 9gerian to sports or family section. I won't tolerate miscreants trying to infest this section with their continous whinnying! grin
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: I hate to say this dude but you need to STFU! who are you to speak on behalf of ndi imo? Rochas will get our votes 100 percent of it if he wants a re election. and who are the true imolites by the way? just make sure you don't take your anambra supremacy near imo state.
calm the fuk down lol. My reliable sources have told me Rochas is a one term governor. IMO people are tired of Rochas turning governance to clowning. His Clown fest/Anniversary/birthday was the stupidest thing ever done by a politician. It even aired on National TV lol. After seeing it on youtube I doubt if Rochas is 100% balanced mentally. And yes, true imolites don't joke with their igboness unlike Rochas who was born, bred and grew in abokiland. True imolites are ready to vote out okorocha in 2015 but you wont know since you are not a true implore like Rochas. Don't take offence. lol
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MrGlobe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem: Just like any other tribe, we have the sensible ones and senseless ones. Igbos aren't an exception. The senseless ones abounds on this thread yafuyafu. grin grin
You, Gbawe and take dat will be pretending you are not bigots when you folks are actually worse than awolowo. smh
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

calm the fuk down lol. My reliable sources have told me Rochas is a one term governor. IMO people are tired of Rochas turning governance to clowning. His Clown fest/Anniversary/birthday was the stupidest thing ever done by a politician. It even aired on National TV lol. After seeing it on youtube I doubt if Rochas is 100% balanced mentally. And yes, true imolites don't joke with their igboness unlike Rochas who was born, bred and grew in abokiland. True imolites are ready to vote out okorocha in 2015 but you wont know since you are not a true implore like Rochas. Don't take offence. lol
you are just being jealous because Peter Obi has not achieved a quarter of what Rochas has done in 2years.I can see its your likes and dat of some Anambra haters (okija,.Dede, chino etc ) that are drinking panadol for Rochas 's headache. keep hating while we enjoy the dividends of democracy in Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Demdem(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

You, Gbawe and take dat will be pretending you are not bigots when you folks are actually worse than awolowo. smh

Senseless post as usual.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Abagworo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
berem: you are just being jealous because Peter Obi has not achieved a quarter of what Rochas has done in 2years.I can see its your likes and dat of some Anambra haters (okija,.Dede, chino etc ) that are drinking panadol for Rochas 's headache. keep hating while we enjoy the dividends of democracy in Imo State.

I don't like the way some of them are all about tribalism and getting other Igbos into trouble. We are a liberal and individualistic people and other Nigerians need to understand that. There's nothing like consensus in Igbo culture except on clan level. Ngwas, Ogutas, Nkwerres, Mbaises can have their consensus but none can ever be accepted by all Igbo. Its the same with Ezes. Their powers end at the border of their individual communities.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by seanet01: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe, you need to grow up.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't like the way some of them are all about tribalism and getting other Igbos into trouble. We are a liberal and individualistic people and other Nigerians need to understand that. There's nothing like consensus in Igbo culture except on clan level. Ngwas, Ogutas, Nkwerres, Mbaises can have their consensus but none can ever be accepted by all Igbo. Its the same with Ezes. Their powers end at the border of their individual communities.
ihe a mere ejiri si na "ndi igbo eweghi eze! " how can someone not say so when ndi igbo ahu onweha n 'anya? odi kwa egwu!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by takedat(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Addlebrained chap, some of us aren't hate speech dispenser and petty tribal jingoist like you! Bugger off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nigeria / Oba Of Lagos Sends Igbo Packing, Orders The Close Down Of Idumota Market. / This Latest Blunder By Femi Adesina Will Put Buhari In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.