Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Desperation Of APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Desperation Of APC (3437 Views)

In Biafra I See The Desperation Of Young Men Who Are Not Willing To Give Up, / The Desperation Of The PDP In Lagos / Reno Omokri:Mandela & the Desperation of the Nigerian Opposition Linked Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2013
berem: your last statement really makes me laugh! I don't know how old you are but i can put it to you that Rochas have been loved by his people as far back as the inception of his Rochas Foundation College. I have known Rochas way back early 90's as well as people who knew him well. If you think Rochas became governor on his free will, you lie my dear. Rochas was actually told by his supporters to contest.I remember vividly in 2003 when he was being advised to contest, he bluntly refused and said he wanted a presidential ticket. yeah that was when he was still in pdp. He went ahead to contest for the presidential primaries in pdp. remember that it wasn't the turn of orlu to produce a governor because of Achike Udenwa. but because the people so much loved him, he had a landslide victory. Rochas and Ohakim weren't the only candidates remember. So for you to say that rochas was voted in cos you didnt believe in ohakim is pure crap!

You would definitely agree with me that rochas and ohakim were the only two major candidates, other were minors.
But then, we are all entitled to our different opinions.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2013
grin Choi! Time to properly expose this guy as the clueless poster he truly is:

Yoruba_Omoge:

Actually, Igbo people ARE the definition of pack mentality.

They jointly gave GEJ 99% of their votes because he claimed the name "Azikwe", a well known Igbo name.

Now, this is where you fail woefully and have really shown yourself as someone who truly has zero clue about the subject he tries to discuss.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Goodluck JOnathan was voted by the Igbo (AND unanimously) because he was by far the better politician. He recognized all tribes and groups, and worked hard to take his message around every part of Nigeria. Your Buhari on the other hand, was busy running around the North while the rest of your simple-minded fellows were busy posting his pictures of his campaign in the North, shouting "Seeee crowd oooo!" - You guys were so naive and dumb you concluded Buhari had already won the election just because of pictures of a crowd (which consisted of a lot of ineligible 12 year old Almajiris to even begin with)- You were so shameless you peddled your lies thinking we were buying them...

And two days before the election, what happens? GEJ invites Tinubu in a first class jet to Aso Rock, and GBAGAAAAAM! The entire Yoruba states end up voting UNANIMOUSLY for Jonathan! If we dey exhibit "Pack Mentality", wetin una dey exhibit? "Asiwaju Asss-Licking Mentality"?

What a shame. Atleast Igbos made it clear from the onset they were voting Jonathan for their personal interests. But the Yoruba, after making all the noise on the forums, howling from the pages of their zero-credibility newspapers, deceiving Buhari and promising him their votes...STILL went back and voted Jonathan all because Tinubu told them to! grin That, my friend, is pack mentality.

Another point to show you're a liar, is the Fuel Subsidy Saga. My dear, you seem to forget so soon how you and your aboki masters ran to the streets like herds of sheep, calling yourselves "freedom fghters" and resisting the fuel subsidy removal (this same fuel subsidy wey dem don remove for Ghana o!). You tried to much to talk us into joining your failed protest, but we REFUSED to join your worthless herd! How quick you are to forget! grin
You people had no shame, and despite the atrocities of rogues like Fani Kayode and Melaye, you allowed yourselves to be used by them!
In the end, what happened? Your gayy assses got beaten black and blue by the army, and SLAPPED back to work! The Labour Congress USED you brainless losers for their own benefit! grin

What about that poor boy who was killed during the protest in Illorin? I'm sure you've all forgotten his case and gone back your homes like the selfish losers you are.

So yeah, it is YOUR people who are the definition of "Pack Mentality". Occupy Nigeria my black asss.

Same pack mentality that you lots exhibit in this section. You lack the ability to uphold your own opinion, less you upset the Igbo population in the politic section. Only Okija_Juju has been able to do it, explains why he's the most hated amongst you people cheesy
As for the rest of the gibberish you wrote. . . . . muhehehe.

Yet another blunder. You show me you don't know a thing. Okija Juju is hated because he tries to cause divisions by the silly nasty things he says about the great people of Imo and Abia. Get your facts right and go look through past threads to confirm for yourself. They're there for you to see.
Your argument is moot. grin

oya come and talk. cool

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Ejine(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

You would definitely agree with me that rochas and ohakim were the only two major candidates, other were minors.
But then, we are all entitled to our different opinions.

Senator Araraume no be human being again?

What about Ike C. Ibe?

And Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba?

All these men contested and lost that day.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Senator Araraume no be human being again?

What about Ike C. Ibe?

And Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba?

All these men contested and lost that day.

They weren't threats to ohakim.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

They weren't threats to ohakim.
who says? Emeka Nwajiuba was very popular especially among the youth back in those days when i was still in IMSU. Moreover Ohakim became a governor by chance. Of course you know the reason behind Ohakim 's victory in 2007
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Fellonigerians: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
APC will fail if the dont have the right ideology... It is not all about telling us that you want to remove PDP... what are you going to do differently Btw, we also have to see that the states you are ruling are better off than states being ruled by PDP... If the CPC and ACN states are worse off than PDP states, then people will still go for PDP in 2015... Are their governors not misappropriating funds too...

APC should tell us what distinguishes them from PDP...
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Fellonigerians: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Actually, Igbo people ARE the definition of pack mentality.

They jointly gave GEJ 99% of their votes because he claimed the name "Azikwe", a well known Igbo name.

Same pack mentality that you lots exhibit in this section. You lack the ability to uphold your own opinion, less you upset the Igbo population in the politic section. Only Okija_Juju has been able to do it, explains why he's the most hated amongst you people cheesy

As for the rest of the gibberish you wrote. . . . . muhehehe.

This shows your level of intelligence... Who told you it was the name that made igbo people vote for GEJ Who did you vote for Have you tot that maybe he was the best candidate in the pack... Sometimes, generalization by people here shows you their IQ level...

I am not holding brief for anybody o...
Re: The Desperation Of APC by MajeOfficial: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
IF A SAY O
YOU SAY P
ANOTHER MAN SAYS C
OMO NA YOU SABI!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Dibiachukwu: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2013
berem: I hate to say this dude but you need to STFU! who are you to speak on behalf of ndi imo? Rochas will get our votes 100 percent of it if he wants a re election. and who are the true imolites by the way? just make sure you don't take your anambra supremacy near imo state.
berem. You have continued to use this line to make us (Imolites) look bad; in front of our Igbo brethen. If you have an issue with anambra, please sort it out yourselve, and leave Imo state out of it. There is nothing wrong with the contest for the support of the general Igbo populace from both the Imo and Anambara axis. But there is certainly everything wrong with conniving with foreign criminals like tinubu and buhari. There should be redline to politics. Okorocha goofed big time with that move. Even I am from Imo state but would be very suspicious of Okorocha from now on.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by rafindo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mr. Globe:

APGA is not an igbo party but it has won major elections in Abia, Anambra and Imo. dumbass
see how u represent ur stupidty online.how can u make such assertion without cognent reasoning.u are bad student of social science.what makes apga an igbo party.how can a suppose igbo party hav 1 senator out of 15 spot ,2 out of 5 governorship spot.if subjective realism is a pointer to political equation,then my assertion is that the igbo political inclination is tilted towards pdp.my conclusion is that pdp is an igbo party as well as a national party.igbo party when thief want juicy position.fight against brainwashing.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
rafindo: see how u represent ur stupidty online.how can u make such assertion without cognent reasoning.u are bad student of social science.what makes apga an igbo party.how can a suppose igbo party hav 1 senator out of 15 spot ,2 out of 5 governorship spot.if subjective realism is a pointer to political equation,then my assertion is that the igbo political inclination is tilted towards pdp.my conclusion is that pdp is an igbo party as well as a national party.igbo party when thief want juicy position.fight against brainwashing.
Stop talking dust. Your opinion would only be valid if APGA had won gubernatorial elections outside the SE. APGA is an igbo party, ACN is a Yoruba party, CPC is an hausa party. PDP is a national party. Unless you want to continue living in deceit like you folks do.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by rafindo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Stop talking dust. Your opinion would only be valid if APGA had won gubernatorial elections outside the SE. APGA is an igbo party, ACN is a Yoruba party, CPC is an hausa party. PDP is a national party. Unless you want to continue living in deceit like you folks do.
.i ask again what pointer qualifies apga to cald igbo party.is it the logo,name or motto. I strongly recommend verbal reasioning for u.mind u here is not a beer parlour joint u just spill a point with out objective evaluation to ur claim
Re: The Desperation Of APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
rafindo: .i ask again what pointer qualifies apga to cald igbo party.is it the logo,name or motto. I strongly recommend verbal reasioning for u.mind u here is not a beer parlour joint u just spill a point with out objective evaluation to ur claim
I see you have misplaced common sense for your so called verbal reasoning. APGA is an igbo party. The people's belief is the pointer. Just as ACN is a Yoruba party. I wont be responding to you again, if you are looking for someone to make empty arguments with, its def not me.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by saintohia: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac: APC is giving some thugs sleepless night. A good canadidate is what we want regardless of his/her party

^^^^^

Do ensure that what you called good candidate wouldn't be a Muslim / Muslim ticket, it wouldn't work in the present Nigeria equation.

The same way it would be difficult to make Nigerians buy into a Christian / Christian ticket.

Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
How is PDP a national party when they don't have any governor in the south west? It has to be anything but national party.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by FreeGlobe(f): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
django1:
How is PDP a national party when they don't have any governor in the south west? It has to be anything but national party.
PDP has won elections in ALL states in Nigeria. Gubernatorial elections and Senate. Major elections. 90% of opposition are from pdp.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
PDP has won elections in ALL states in Nigeria. Gubernatorial elections and Senate. Major elections. 90% of opposition are from pdp.
That was before people realize that they were no good! Now they get most support from other regions of the country than the SW.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by rafindo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I see you have misplaced common sense for your so called verbal reasoning. APGA is an igbo party. The people's belief is the pointer. Just as ACN is a Yoruba party. I wont be responding to you again, if you are looking for someone to make empty arguments with, its def not me.
see how u have wasted education meant for almajiris.how did u pass tru an education system with such reasoning.what makes the people denotation towards apga as a belief.a belief were the party rejected outrightly by 3 state.ask chekwas how party are formed.

1 Like

Re: The Desperation Of APC by kingblosky: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
berem: your last statement really makes me laugh! I don't know how old you are but i can put it to you that Rochas have been loved by his people as far back as the inception of his Rochas Foundation College. I have known Rochas way back early 90's as well as people who knew him well. If you think Rochas became governor on his free will, you lie my dear. Rochas was actually told by his supporters to contest.I remember vividly in 2003 when he was being advised to contest, he bluntly refused and said he wanted a presidential ticket. yeah that was when he was still in pdp. He went ahead to contest for the presidential primaries in pdp. remember that it wasn't the turn of orlu to produce a governor because of Achike Udenwa. but because the people so much loved him, he had a landslide victory. Rochas and Ohakim weren't the only candidates remember. So for you to say that rochas was voted in cos you didnt believe in ohakim is pure crap!
Imanuelle ; BEREM is a pure local breed. Okuke .. What sense is she making ?. A female dog discussing politics ?. Haba .. Her judgement is based on sentiments; man know man. Let her name one of her pupies Rochas Iscariot .
Re: The Desperation Of APC by tunjiajayi: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Awon alagidi ajekuta mamu omi yii shaaa! Oga o!
Re: The Desperation Of APC by Pygru: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Bukkyade: I salute the Op. nice analysis. The APC is an aggregation of sectional parties in Nigeria led by bigots.
Tinubu is a rogue and cannot win the confidence of most Nigerians outside south West. Buhari is a cult hero in the North but he is seen as a religious bigot by the South and Middle belt.
APC will be thorn along these lines and will not overcome the issue of Buhari's candidature.
well said
Re: The Desperation Of APC by solomon111(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na wa o.
Re: The Desperation Of APC by softwareman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
berem. You have continued to use this line to make us (Imolites) look bad; in front of our Igbo brethen. If you have an issue with anambra, please sort it out yourselve, and leave Imo state out of it. There is nothing wrong with the contest for the support of the general Igbo populace from both the Imo and Anambara axis. But there is certainly everything wrong with conniving with foreign criminals like tinubu and buhari. There should be redline to politics. Okorocha goofed big time with that move. Even I am from Imo state but would be very suspicious of Okorocha from now on.
Foreign crimimals from Ghana or chad republic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Oba Akiolu / Voters Abandon The Two Main Presiential Candidate In Ebonyi State_ Punch / Yoruba s had Occupy 2nd,3rd,4th Positions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.