Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Real Suggestions Please.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Suggestions Please.. (923 Views)

I Seek For Your Suggestions Please / Loosing My Love To Ldr : Honest Suggestions Please / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Suggestions Please.. by Prowizy2(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Is it right 4 a guy 2 cry 4 girl if he has done sumtyn wrong n wantz 4giveness?

Or

Is cryin 4 a gal 4 any reason makes u a weak man?
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Erm....to each his/her own

2 Likes

Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by k2039: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm....to each his/her own
Crying demeans the man, especially when you are crying so that she doesn't leave you, in fact it's pathetic.
I assume the Op should imagine himself being a girla and tell me how he will feel if a guy cries before him.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by greatgod2012(f): 3:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd answered your question........remember individual differences......what you think you cant cry to get, someone else may weep to get it, so, it depends on who you want and d value/worth of d person to you.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2013
k2039: Crying demeans the man, especially when you are crying so that she doesn't leave you, in fact it's pathetic.
I assume the Op should imagine himself being a girla and tell me how he will feel if a guy cries before him.
Actually some girls have a soft spot for emotional guys
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]I don't see anything wrong in a guy crying for any reason. I actually love it. To me, it means he's not afraid to show his deepest emotions and feels comfortable displaying to me what society has deemed weakness in a man.[/size]
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by k2039: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually some girls have a soft spot for emotional guys
Well, I love to be on the edge, a guy who is emotional will get hurt most times because he is emotional dependent on someone else.

By the way the comments on this thread aren't encouraging me at all(Greatgod2012 and Ogugua88, about time I learn to start faking some crocodile tears).

Ogugua88: even if he cries so that the lady doesn't leave him.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol, what's discouraging? It depends on the woman in question I suppose. There are some women who look down on crying men. Sorrow, depression, anger, love, and whatever else are all emotions experience by both men and women and can lead to shed tears in men and women. To me, there's no difference between a crying man and a crying woman. They both need a shoulder on which to lean.

And yes, even if he's crying so that the lady doesn't leave him. Obviously he loves her.[/size]
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Flygerian1(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Well, I just pray ego wont deny us the perfect match.

1 Like

Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2013
K, you see? Most of the impressions we have is just wrong. The most important thing is to be you and not what society says you should be. Don't fake things cos it will come back to bite you.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2013
If he tries the first tym with tears and u succumb he ll alwz hurt u and cry since he know it ll soften u ,and personally tears dont move me so i ll not moved
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: If he tries the first tym with tears and u succumb he ll alwz hurt u and cry since he know it ll soften u ,and personally tears dont move me so i ll not moved
As I said/typed, to each his/her own
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by nobniger: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Anything to get in there,sometimes

Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by chikeorji123(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Prowizy2: Is it right 4 a guy 2 cry 4 girl if he has done sumtyn wrong n wantz 4giveness?

Or

Is cryin 4 a gal 4 any reason makes u a weak man?

There is other way to appologise than crying..unless u are an infant then your free to demostrate crying talent..
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by IZUKWU(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I don't see anything wrong in a guy crying for any reason. I actually love it. To me, it means he's not afraid to show his deepest emotions and feels comfortable displaying to me what society has deemed weakness in a man.[/size]
i doubt sexkills will agree with this!
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by 190: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
so many she-males around these forums these days

smh
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2013
k2039: Crying demeans the man,

nah..i don't think so...like mynd said, to each, his own

some people are emotional and believe me you haven't hurt someone(not even your GF) that you'd look back and cry for your mistakes

if one is the crying type and has hurt his partner, he should feel free to cry, it aint bad
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2013
^^
true
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by dubem3(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2013
i discovered that the only role one can play perfectly is that which truly is his. when u play that of another, you are bound to get to thar fork on the road where you know not whence to go.

Though society has made it difficult for us to act/say how we truly feel at all times, it takes a real person not to live life moulded by the expectations of others.

if u cry cos we say cry, u may end up not crying well and loose the end result likewise if u refuse to cry cos we think so, u may end up keeping a straight face that makes u appear arogant even when its not ur meaning.

In answer to your question, i think the man should be a backbone and even when he feels pain more strongly than the woman he should learn to contain it in the depth of his heart...but then again, you are not me.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Rocktation(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Since when has crying become optional? If you're swamped with dreary emotions, that you find you cannot control, then you're bound to give in to the outpour...so long as you're not on a cine set. Forcing out tears just because you want forgiveness from someone, is simply silly and deceitful, as the trickery doesn't rep true remorse.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Osyxcel(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]
And yes, even if he's crying so that the lady doesn't leave him. Obviously he loves her.[/size]

Not necessarily....
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]But usually.[/size]
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Osyxcel(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]But usually.[/size]

Maybe, but not necessarily, especially when there are other gains at stake....
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Osyxcel(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2013
The thing is if U feel comfortable expressing Ur pain/sadness/remorse through tears, go ahead....it's just who U are.
Re: Real Suggestions Please.. by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Much ado about crying

(1) (Reply)

How Many Do You Have / Am I Wrong / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.