Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... (5947 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Wen Ur Boo Is AN ENGINEER................(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by sunnyt1(m): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2013
rinora:
Hey,peeps,i just need ur opinion,on this,i called my boyfriend like two hours ago,three times,but he dint pick,and he hasnt called me back since then,now am so worried and have started feeling insecure,and thinking,things that he is probably with another woman,thats why he refused to call me,or he is probably tired and getting bored of me,cos when we just started dating,and whenever he misses my calls,he quickly calls me back immediately...Am worried and Mortified embarassed

If you call ur patner and he didnt pick nor call back, its logical to think that he is busy. Bt i hv d way of doing my thing, i do everything to know y she didnt pick, any other thing u do wud be based on assumption(which has ruined many relationships). If u can establish that he is avoiding ur calls, then u can start getting worried, and being unnecessarilly disturbed is absurd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell / How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.