Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> (1681 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Plz i need advise on the qift i can buy ma qirlfwend on her birthday wich is cominq soon!
thouqh i want a small qift buh it should also be presentable and cute buh not expensive,.. so dhat she wont take me for all diz O.B.O's (omo baba olowo)in town.. u knw wot hapenz wen qirls tinkz dier boyfwendz are reach na grin
plz advise me on diz..

1 Like

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by True2myself24(f): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2013
A purse.
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by Mynd44: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2013
A box of chocolate

1 Like

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2013
True2myself24: A purse.
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2013
Mynd_44: A box of chocolate
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2013
more ideas plz
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by djeezy(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2013
mistaswag: more ideas plz
A teddy bear. Will modify when i remember more.
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2013
djeezy: A teddy bear. Will modify when i remember more.

cute
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by Exponental(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Wat's ur budget n hw long have u been together?
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Exponental: Wat's ur budget n hw long have u been together?

we've been datinq for the past 4 months now..
..abt the budqet?.. ma quy money no be problem.. i jz hate flashinq money to qirlz face.. it will be difficult to knw if dey truly luv u or yah money.. hope u diq wot am sayinq?
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
I suggest u just buy a box that contains, body spray, talc powder, bodywash. Like vip
Its all in a box, not too expensive and not too cheap. Its cute n lovely.
Or you could get her a wristwatch

1 Like

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by UncleJJ(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
shoes, you cant go wrong with shoes! you no get sistaz cool
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by Yvete(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
What's your budget?

Perfume - Victor Rolf Flowerbomb (kinda expensive, but smells heavenly)
Nice handbag (You should know her fave color)

2 Likes

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
UncleJJ: shoes, you cant go wrong with shoes! you no get sistaz cool

i no qet o! Am the only son
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
candygosh: I suggest u just buy a box that contains, body spray, talc powder, bodywash. Like vip
Its all in a box, not too expensive and not too cheap. Its cute n lovely.
Or you could get her a wristwatch

cool.. tnx
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yvete: What's your budget?

Perfume - Victor Rolf Flowerbomb (kinda expensive, but smells heavenly)
Nice handbag (You should know her fave color)
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by TimePiece(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
whatever you decide to get her, be it a teddy-bear/box of chocolate/wristwatch or a therapy set, pls add a nicely worded card.

2 Likes

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
TimePiece: whatever you decide to get her, be it a teddy-bear/box of chocolate/wristwatch or a therapy set, pls add a nicely worded card.

word
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by nzubeokafor: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
If she is a sexy girl buy pant and bra for her but if she is not just buy necklace or watch with lovely flower
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
nzubeokafor: If she is a sexy girl buy pant and bra for her but if she is not just buy necklace or watch with lovely flower

grin lol
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by Mynd44: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2013
TimePiece: whatever you decide to get her, be it a teddy-bear/box of chocolate/wristwatch or a therapy set, pls add a nicely worded card.
A worded card is always good
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
A worded card is always good

i'll sure include it in ma qift(s)
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by penzino(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP, If u have her picture, u could take it to a good artist and make a pencil portrait..... A timepiece too will do....

1 Like

Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by penzino(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
@OP, If u have her picture, u could take it to a good artist and make a pencil portrait of her pix..... A timepiece too will do....
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
penzino: @OP, If u have her picture, u could take it to a good artist and make a pencil portrait of her pix..... A timepiece too will do....

cool
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by mistaswag(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
tank y'all for yah advices, i really apreciate it!.. 2mao hz are(ma qf) birthday, and with all yah ideas, i tink i knw wot to buy for her now cool tanx
Re: A Small Cute Gift A Guy Can Buy His Girlfwend On Her Birthday <ADVICE NEEDED> by domst: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
now u know y I always buy you cologne. * wink * wink. U stink

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Delimma, Pls Help. / Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner? / Ladies: Can You Be A Full-time Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.