Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped (14768 Views)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by pleep(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2013
I understand what you are saying... i also think the man was silly.

But im just trying to show dudes what happens when you care to much about women..... did you read those quotes i posted? There was absolutely zero sympathy. If a man gave u a 30$ ring you would say he is cheap, but this dude gave his all to make his fiance happy. but all you women can do is mock him.

haba.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by born2luv(f): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2013
Wat a stupid love!
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by djeezy(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2013
You cannot be in love and be wise.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by laidback(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2013
siddiq202: why so much is attached to ring for marriage self undecided

These are the times we live in, when people think marriage is all about the ceremony or making a big decision on a life-long commitment is all about the ring. Materialism. SMH.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by LeOstrich: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
I heard that there is a pandemic of Kidney sellers in the SW especially in Ogbomosho.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Humanbeans(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Foolishness of the highest order, if I were the babe I will also dump him. There should be a line between love madness
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by adahib: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2013
hahahaha.serves his sorry a.s.s right. next time he should sell one of his nuts.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by badesco(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2013
The guy must be a first class Mugun and its serves him right
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Gideon1010(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na wao o, ds knd of life!. Its nt ideal @ all bt all dsame courtesy demands u tak ur tym n caution in evrythn u do 2 avoid 'i thou know' or 'i should have'.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by olusipimp(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
he is a learner,bigfool@yahoo.com raise 2power 50
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by tosinisrael5678(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2013
wow! He's a real learner!
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by jameswillams86: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2013
oga oo things dey happen in this world imagine sell ur kidney because of love who know the definition of LOVE. {yeye love}
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by byzchoice(f): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Martin Luther king quote; a man who won't die for somtin is not fit to live, every one of us mus die for somtin... He's not dead, let's not stone him to death wiv our harsh words
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
shocked she is heartless
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped by Muyeewa00(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Wow!tragic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? / I'm so miserable / "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.